|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, The Announcement - Fezzik: Pages 138-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Count Rugen?
(a) Close friend of Prince Humperdinck.
(b) Rich man who spies on Humperdinck.
(c) Rich man who spies on the farm boy.
(d) Close friend of the farm boy.
2. Although Buttercup doesn't know it, three people in the crowd that greets her in Florin City are planning what?
(a) To overthrow the Prince.
(b) To kill her.
(c) A surprise birthday party for her.
(d) A lavish wedding celebration for her and the Prince.
3. How old is Inigo when the Sicilian finds him?
4. Who is Prince Humperdinck?
(a) Ruler of Guilder.
(b) Exiled prince of Guilder.
(c) Ruler of Florin.
(d) Exiled prince of Florin.
5. What does Buttercup say when Prince Humperdinck demands that she marry him?
(a) She can't marry someone so pompous.
(b) She cannot love another.
(c) She's already married.
(d) She has no interest in marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the author was a child in 1941, what happened to him?
2. What happens to Westley's ship off the coast of America?
3. How does the Man in Black win the fight against Fezzik?
4. What is Buttercup to Prince Humperdinck?
5. As the Spaniard waits for the mystery man to reach the top of the Cliffs of Insanity, what does he ponder?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)