|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, The Groom; Chapter Three, The Courtship; Chapter Four, The Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Queen speak for the King?
(a) She has never allowed him to speak his mind.
(b) The people love and respect her more.
(c) He mumbles and only she can understand him sometimes.
(d) He lost his tongue in battle.
2. How many levels is the Zoo of Death composed of?
3. Who is Count Rugen?
(a) Close friend of the farm boy.
(b) Rich man who spies on the farm boy.
(c) Close friend of Prince Humperdinck.
(d) Rich man who spies on Humperdinck.
4. Who is Jason?
(a) Author's father.
(b) Author's pen name.
(c) Author's uncle.
(d) Author's son.
5. Why is Westley leaving for America?
(a) Buttercup has broken his heart.
(b) He wants to seek his fortune to build a life for himself and Buttercup.
(c) He is tired of being abused and wishes to start over in America.
(d) He was invited to travel to America with the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. For years, the author heard The Princess Bride being told in the voice of his what?
2. What happens to Westley's ship off the coast of America?
3. Why is Prince Humperdinck upset when he learns that King Lotharon is dying?
4. Why does Buttercup grow upset with the Countess?
5. As a child, the author was what?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)