|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, The Festivities: Pages 213-232.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Man in Black notice about the Count?
(a) He is in love with Buttercup.
(b) He has one blue eye and one brown eye.
(c) He has six fingers.
(d) He is more confident than the Prince.
2. When Buttercup jumps overboard into Florin Channel, someone tells her that she should beware of what?
(a) Prince Humperdinck.
(b) Merciless pirates.
(c) Bloodthirsty sharks.
(d) Ravenous piranhas.
3. When Humperdinck reaches the Cliffs of Insanity and studies the climbing marks on the side of the cliff, what does he order his Armada to do?
4. After using the torture machine on Westley for the first time, the Count says that it has taken how much time away from his life?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) One year.
(d) One day.
5. When the Count and Countess stop at Buttercup's house, the Count wants to see Buttercup, and the Countess wants to see who?
(a) The stable.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. After using the torture machine on Westley for the first time, the Count asks how he feels. How does Westley respond?
2. Discouraged because he can't find his father's murderer, Inigo starts to do what?
3. Who is Prince Humperdinck?
4. During their sword duel, what do Inigo and the Man in Black discover about each other?
5. When Roberts takes Westley aside to explain that he is not the real Dread Pirate Roberts, what does he say about the original Roberts?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)