|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, The Festivities: Pages 213-232.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Westley do during the year he spends with the Dread Pirate Roberts?
(a) Writes a book about the pirate.
(b) Learns to cook and clean.
(c) Writes poetry about love and beauty.
(d) Learns to fence, hand fight, and sail.
2. Who does the Prince plan to frame after killing Buttercup?
(b) Inigo Montoya.
(c) Man in Black.
3. When the Albino speaks for the first time to Westley, what does he say?
(a) He yells at Westley for mistreating the Prince.
(b) He encourages Westley to tell the Prince what he wants to know.
(c) He tells Westley to chew on coca leaves to suppress the pain.
(d) He laughs at Westley's stupidity.
4. Discouraged because he can't find his father's murderer, Inigo starts to do what?
(a) Drink wine in excess.
(b) Train to become a spy.
(c) Become a menace to the villagers.
(d) Pray at every church he sees.
5. Yellin, who works for the Prince, is in charge of what?
(b) Wedding planning.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Prince offers to send his four fastest ships in search of Westley's ship, what does he say each ship will carry?
2. When the Prince and the Count reach the place where Buttercup and the Man in Black have fallen down the ravine, Humperdinck notes how odd it is for such a master to flee in what?
3. After the Count sets Westley's hand on fire, who tends to his burns?
4. When Buttercup falls into Snow Sand, she what?
5. Although the six-fingered man had promised to pay Inigo's father five hundred gold pieces for the custom-made item, in the end he's willing to pay no more than:
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)