|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, The Festivities: Pages 213-232.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Sicilian do when he reaches the top of the Cliffs of Insanity?
(a) Utters a prayer of thanks.
(b) Fires off a flare.
(c) Unties the rope.
(d) Pushes the Swede over the edge.
2. When Buttercup falls into Snow Sand, she what?
(a) Swims back to the top.
(b) Pulls herself out using a vine.
(c) Is rescued by Westley.
(d) Is rescued by Humperdinck.
3. Although Buttercup believes Westley is safe on his ship, in reality he is being what?
(a) Fed lies about Buttercup and the Prince.
(b) Sold into slavery.
(c) Tortured by the Count and the Prince.
(d) Forced to fight the Zoo beasts.
4. When Buttercup jumps overboard into Florin Channel, someone tells her that she should beware of what?
(a) Ravenous piranhas.
(b) Prince Humperdinck.
(c) Bloodthirsty sharks.
(d) Merciless pirates.
5. After the Count sets Westley's hand on fire, who tends to his burns?
(c) The Albino.
(d) Miracle Max.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Buttercup toss and turn all night following the visit from the Count and Countess?
2. The Prince announces that his wedding to Buttercup will take place on what occasion?
3. Why is Westley unable to protect himself against the Count's torture machine?
4. Why is Westley leaving for America?
5. As the kidnappers start climbing the Cliffs of Insanity, what happens to the boat?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)