|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven, The Wedding: Pages 271- 295.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the Spaniard waits for the mystery man to reach the top of the Cliffs of Insanity, what does he ponder?
(a) How sad it will be to have to kill him.
(b) Where he might be able to get a drink of water.
(c) Whether or not the man has a gun.
(d) What his wife is doing back home.
2. How does the albino tend to Westley?
(a) With salt and aloe.
(b) With oregano tea.
(c) With rapid-healing ointments.
(d) With food and bandages.
3. Inigo and Fezzik give Westley the miracle pill when all of them are where?
(a) Humperdinck's room.
(b) Thieves' quarters.
(c) Castle wall.
(d) Buttercup's room.
4. As the kidnappers start climbing the Cliffs of Insanity, what happens to the boat?
(a) It drifts away.
(b) It's captured by pirates.
(c) It sinks.
(d) It crashes into the rocks and is destroyed.
5. When Fezzik regains consciousness, what does he struggle to remember?
(a) What to do when separated from his friends.
(b) How he lost consciousness.
(c) Where he'd seen the Man in Black before.
(d) The names of his companions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after an older woman ridicules Buttercup for leaving Westley in the Fire Swamp?
2. Why do the men guarding the castle gate run away in panic as Fezzik approaches?
3. How old is Buttercup when she is introduced to the people of Florin City?
4. When Inigo regains consciousness and finds himself tied to a tree, he frees himself by using what?
5. When Max asks a mostly dead Westley what he has to live for, what response does he hear?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)