|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven, The Wedding: Pages 271- 295.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Buttercup extremely calm right before her wedding?
(a) She doesn't realize the wedding is coming right up.
(b) She has developed an escape plan.
(c) She knows Westley will save her.
(d) The Prince has drugged her.
2. Why does Max finally agree to bring Westley back to life?
(a) Out of a sense of curiosity.
(b) He's in dire need of money.
(c) To bring happiness to Buttercup.
(d) To cause the Prince great suffering.
3. What two items does Westley request when he, Inigo, and Fezzik are trying to enter the castle?
(a) A torch and a multicolor coat.
(b) A sword and a shield.
(c) A mirror and a box of matches.
(d) A wheelbarrow and a holocaust cloak.
4. When Buttercup takes Horse out for a ride and ponders her impending marriage, she is approached by whom?
(a) Her parents.
(b) The Count.
(c) Three strangers.
(d) A man who looks like the farm boy.
5. Why does Max place the end of a bellows into Westley's mouth?
(a) To clear out any negative energy.
(b) To get the truth out.
(c) To look like he's doing something useful.
(d) To resuscitate the lungs.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the kidnappers start climbing the Cliffs of Insanity, what happens to the boat?
2. When Fezzik regains consciousness, what does he struggle to remember?
3. How does the albino tend to Westley?
4. Max covers the miracle pill with what?
5. What does Fezzik do when he can't find the Spaniard?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)