|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bena tell the bandits?
(a) That Olana is a lowlander.
(b) That Britta is a lowlander.
(c) What Miri told them.
(d) That Miri is the prince's choice for real.
2. Who does Britta think the prince will choose?
(a) No one.
3. What does Olana allow the girls to do in the summer?
(a) Have class outside.
(b) Take flowers to the miners.
(c) Plant flowers.
(d) Swim in the lake.
4. What does Pa throw at Dan?
(a) A large rock.
(b) A knife.
(c) His mallet.
(d) An axe.
5. Who helps Peder pressure Dan?
(a) Pa and Jans.
(b) Almond and Pa.
(c) Jans and Almond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dan plan to go eventually?
2. What do the bandits demand?
3. Where do the girls continue to study?
4. Why do the bandits stay in the school?
5. About what does Britta teach Miri?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Miri make it so everyone makes a perfect score on the next test?
2. What does Miri share concerning her mother and what do Britta, Esa and Frid say to her about her concerns?
3. Why can the academy not continue for the winter?
4. What does the chief delegate tell the girls and what is Miri's response?
5. What is the bandit leader's plans after the storm abates?
6. What do Miri and Esa think about concerning the prince?
7. What does Britta teach Miri?
8. Describe Miri's private conversation with the prince.
9. How do the girls and the school prepare for a ball, and how do the girls treat Miri?
10. How does the idea of schooling expand?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)