|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa try to prevent soldiers from doing?
(a) Talking rough in front of his daughters.
(b) Taking more of their grain than necessary for their horses.
(d) Taking Miri.
2. What is the status of Mount Eskel?
(a) A territory.
(b) A Duchy.
(c) A protectorate.
(d) A province.
3. What pact do the girls make?
(a) They will always be there for the new queen.
(b) They will be happy for whomever the prince chooses.
(c) The chosen one will help to improve their village's life.
(d) They will remain friends after this when they return to the village.
4. What does Miri realize she wants to do for the village?
(a) Be their trader.
(b) Ask the prince for better status.
(c) Build a meeting hall.
(d) Teach everyone.
5. What does Miri receive for her fifteenth birthday?
(a) A tablet of paper.
(b) New shoes.
(c) One of her mother's dresses.
(d) A small statue of her mother carved from Linder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa say about linder?
2. With what animal does Miri experiment?
3. What happens to Marda?
4. What word makes Miri exchange the book she is reading for another book?
5. What does Miri realize after sharing a memory with Peder?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)