|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the girls feel small and insignificant?
(a) Their newfound knowledge of Danland.
(c) Olanda's telling them about royalty.
(d) A group of nobles who come and tour the academy.
2. What does Britta believe about the prince?
(a) He will choose Kata.
(b) He will not see her in a room full of girls.
(c) He will not choose one of them as his wife.
(d) He is mean.
3. What word makes Miri exchange the book she is reading for another book?
4. What worries Esa concerning the prince?
(a) He will choose based on looks alone.
(b) He will not want any of the girls.
(c) He will dismiss choosing her because of her injured arm.
(d) He will know about her dubious family background.
5. What does Olana blame on the girls?
(a) That the prince told Olana to work on their dance skills.
(b) The failure of the prince to choose.
(c) The departure of the prince.
(d) The way Olana was treated by the nobles accompanying the prince.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the academy to ask about the prince's choice?
2. Where does Dan plan to go eventually?
3. What does Peder say Miri does not have to do while using quarry-speech?
4. What does Miri think about as much as becoming a princess?
5. To what do Britta, Esa and Frid liken Miri?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)