Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Prologue
1. What was the motivation for Machiavelli to write THE PRINCE?
2. What was Machiavelli's method for learning political government?
3. What reasons does Machiavelli put forward to get Prince Lorenzo to read his book?
4. How do the Medici come to power?
5. Why is Niccolo Machiavelli suddenly out of a job?
6. Why does Machiavelli insist that hereditary princedoms are more easily maintained?
7. What is it that Machiavelli prizes most of his possessions?
8. What is Machiavelli offering the Prince Lorenzo de Medici?
9. What is it that Machiavelli refrains from doing in his book?
10. To whom does Machiavelli compare himself in writing this book?
11. What is the...
This section contains 2,565 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)