Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 14)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does Luke feel about New York City?
2. Who is Winthrop Ogletree?
3. According to Tom, which character seems to be the most caring person in the children's lives?
4. Which of the following characters dies during the storm?
5. Bernard finally takes to calling Tom ______________.
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why doesn't Lila want the children to tell their father about the man called "Callanwolde"?
2. How does Dr. Lowenstein perceive Lila...
This section contains 1,095 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)