|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Grandpa take the children after his Good Friday performance?
(a) To collect oysters for supper.
(b) To catch fish for supper.
(c) To catch crabs for supper.
(d) To church to pray for their souls.
2. Why does Susan return inside from the terrace after talking with Tom after dinner in Chapter Fifteen?
(a) To check on Bernard.
(b) To replenish their drinks.
(c) To give the maid instructions.
(d) To call her husband,
3. What does Luke blow up?
(a) Four bridges to Melrose Island.
(b) The FBI base.
(c) Melrose Island.
(d) The prison.
4. Why does the Sheriff take Amos' drivers license?
(a) He hit a dog while driving.
(b) He ran a stop sign.
(c) He almost kills Mr. Fruit.
(d) He hit the sheriff's car.
5. What event in Tom's life occurs in 1971?
(a) Luke is arrested.
(b) Henry is imprisoned.
(c) Savannah is sent to Bellevue.
(d) Jennifer is born.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Savannah's apartment the morning after the dinner party?
2. Why does Tom call Sallie?
3. How do the children get around the night watchman on "The Amberjack"?
4. Tom wonders why Susan told him she thought her husband _________________.
5. Why won't Lila buy Tom the clothes he asks for?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)