|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Luke kill?
(a) Two green berets.
(b) Four FBI agents.
(d) Four railroad employees.
2. Where do Tom and Luke go after the game?
(a) To a corner store.
(b) To a dance.
(c) To a rally.
(d) To a movie.
3. Who takes a stand for Benji before the football game against North Charleston?
4. Where does Luke go after the war?
5. After Tom confronts her in Chapter Twenty, what does Susan then accuse Tom of doing?
(a) Not telling her everything he could about Savannah.
(b) Not being honest with Susan about his attraction to her.
(c) Not giving Susan all the details of his wife's affair.
(d) Not allowing Bernard to be the boy he wants to be.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will marry Reese Newbury after the death of his wife?
2. Why is Sallie unable to answer Tom over the phone?
3. To teach the boy respect, what does Tom make Bernard do?
4. While fighting in the Vietnam War, how does Luke survive a near-fatal ambush as he looks for a downed pilot?
5. Who arrives at Savannah's apartment the morning after the dinner party?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)