|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom is ashamed that he will be the only boy at the dance dressed in __________.
(b) Dress pants.
2. Which character challenges Tom to a fight after school?
(a) Todd Newbury.
(b) Oscar Woodhead.
(c) Benji Washington.
(d) Peter Blankenship.
3. How does Susan finally lash out at her husband?
(a) She kisses Tom in plain sight.
(b) She exposes her husband's affair.
(c) She throws a glass of wine in Herbert's face.
(d) She slaps Herbert's lover, Monique.
4. How does Luke rescue his family from the attack?
(a) He calls his father for help.
(b) He unleashes Caesar the tiger.
(c) He stabs them with a butcher knife.
(d) He grabs his father's shotgun.
5. Why do Tom and Savannah get in a fight near the end of Chapter Fourteen?
(a) Tom steals her journal.
(b) Tom refuses to give a nickel to a man begging for change.
(c) Tom says the word "nigger."
(d) Tom makes fun of Grandpa Wingo praying.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Amberjack has arrived to capture _____________.
2. Where do Tom and Susan go after the dinner party?
3. What is the name of the poem Savannah reads at Luke's funeral?
4. How does Herbert Woodruff speak to Tom at the dinner party?
5. Where does Luke go after the war?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)