|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Luke kill?
(a) Four FBI agents.
(c) Four railroad employees.
(d) Two green berets.
2. Which character helps "The Amberjack"?
3. Where has "The Amberjack" gone after making its capture?
(a) New York City.
(b) South Carolina.
4. Who will marry Reese Newbury after the death of his wife?
5. Where do Tom and Luke go after the game?
(a) To a corner store.
(b) To a rally.
(c) To a movie.
(d) To a dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event causes Tom to cry while talking to Lila?
2. Who takes a stand for Benji before the football game against North Charleston?
3. Why is Henry in jail?
4. What is the name of Renata Halpern's book?
5. What is Renata Halpern's book about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is different, according to Susan, about the way Bernard interacts with Tom and his father?
2. What does Tom admit is even worse than the story of his family's attack?
3. What is happening to the relationship between Susan and Tom during Chapter Fifteen?
4. Why is Lila bitter about Tom's decision?
5. What might the appearance of Snow symbolize?
6. What plans do the Wingo children have after graduation?
7. How does Tom ironically avenge Herbert's rude behavior?
8. Why does Henry help "The Amberjack"?
9. Why does Susan insist that Savannah wants to become the persona called Renata?
10. Why is Tom jealous of Savannah in Chapter 18?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)