|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Luke found?
(a) The rubble from the bridge.
(b) Marsh Hen Island.
(c) Melrose Island.
(d) The railroad station.
2. What is Reese Newbury's land to be used for?
(a) A nuclear production site.
(b) A shrimp factory.
(c) A boatyard.
(d) A farm.
3. Tom wonders why Susan told him she thought her husband _________________.
(a) Was possibly homosexual.
(b) Was abused as a child.
(c) Was having an affair.
(d) Was not a good father to Bernard.
4. Why is Tom furious with Dr. Lowenstein?
(a) She called his wife in South Carolina.
(b) She has not told him about Renata.
(c) She moved Savannah to a different hospital.
(d) She has refused to let Bernard practice with him.
5. How does Tom feel about the day they retrieved the stolen cargo from "The Amberjack"?
(a) It was the worst day in his life.
(b) It was the best day in his life.
(c) It was the strangest day in his life.
(d) It was the scariest day in his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Sheriff take Amos' drivers license?
2. Who hatches a plan to rescue "The Amberjack's" cargo?
3. Why do Tom and Savannah get in a fight near the end of Chapter Fourteen?
4. Tom tells Susan that the story of The Southern Way was true except ________________.
5. Where do Tom and Susan go after the dinner party?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)