|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tom furious with Dr. Lowenstein?
(a) She has refused to let Bernard practice with him.
(b) She called his wife in South Carolina.
(c) She has not told him about Renata.
(d) She moved Savannah to a different hospital.
2. Why does the Sheriff take Amos' drivers license?
(a) He hit the sheriff's car.
(b) He almost kills Mr. Fruit.
(c) He ran a stop sign.
(d) He hit a dog while driving.
3. Why has Tom not seen Savannah the last three years?
(a) Tom told Savannah years ago he never wanted to see her again.
(b) Tom and Savannah are fighting over their inheritance.
(c) Tom's presence depresses her.
(d) Tom cannot bear to see Savannah because she resembles her mother.
4. Why do Tom and Savannah get in a fight near the end of Chapter Fourteen?
(a) Tom refuses to give a nickel to a man begging for change.
(b) Tom steals her journal.
(c) Tom says the word "nigger."
(d) Tom makes fun of Grandpa Wingo praying.
5. Who does Henry bring with him to the game?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Lowenstein inform Tom that she has spoken with on the phone?
2. Who does Luke kill?
3. What ritual does Grandpa perform every Good Friday?
4. What do we learn is Dr. Lowenstein's first name?
5. Which of the following events does NOT transpire when Tom visits Savannah's apartment?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)