|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lila invite Tom to dinner?
(a) She wants to see if Tom has really told the doctor everything.
(b) She wants to discuss Luke.
(c) She wants Tom to meet her new husband.
(d) She wants to mend her relationship with her children.
2. Where has "The Amberjack" gone after making its capture?
(b) South Carolina.
(c) New York City.
3. How would you characterize Tom's initial behavior towards Dr. Lowenstein?
(a) He is candid and revealing.
(b) He is warm and receptive.
(c) He is flirtatious and charismatic.
(d) He is profane and defensive.
4. Which character shows opposition towards the government presence?
5. Why has Tom not seen Savannah the last three years?
(a) Tom's presence depresses her.
(b) Tom told Savannah years ago he never wanted to see her again.
(c) Tom and Savannah are fighting over their inheritance.
(d) Tom cannot bear to see Savannah because she resembles her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't Lila buy Tom the clothes he asks for?
2. What is the name of the school Bernard attends?
3. Henry tries which of the following plots to make money?
4. What does Tom do while waiting for Bernard in Central Park?
5. Which of the following events does NOT happen during the family picnic?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)