|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do we learn is Dr. Lowenstein's first name?
2. What is it about Henry Wingo that is difficult for Tom to reconcile?
(a) He does not know why his father loved Luke more than Tom.
(b) He does not think his father taught him anything growing up.
(c) He does not see how the war made his father such an emotional person.
(d) He cannot understand how Tolitha and Amos created such a dangerous man.
3. Where has "The Amberjack" gone after making its capture?
(a) South Carolina.
(c) New York City.
4. What position does Tom play in the game against North Charleston?
5. What is the name of the school Bernard attends?
(a) Monsignor Farrell.
(b) Cornwallis Prep.
(d) Phillips Exeter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the old German priest guilt-ridden?
2. Where does Lila go to reinvent herself?
3. Tom is ashamed that he will be the only boy at the dance dressed in __________.
4. What is Renata Halpern's book about?
5. How much time has passed since Tom and Luke went to visit their sister in New York?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)