|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Henry bring with him to the game?
2. What is Renata Halpern's book about?
(a) Events he remembers from Savannah's childhood.
(b) Events he remembers from Papa John's bedtime stories.
(c) Mystical creatures Tom does not recognize.
(d) Poetry that seems to resemble Savannah's.
3. How does Tom characterize himself in relation to the other Wingo children?
(a) As the normal but mediocre one.
(b) As the one who battles black dogs and hanging angels.
(c) As the eldest and the one with strength.
(d) As the least intelligent.
4. How has Savannah responded to Tom's letters, according to Dr. Lowenstein?
(a) They have inspired Savannah to overcome her illness.
(b) They have not been read by Savannah.
(c) They have angered Savannah to thoughts of suicide.
(d) They have upset Savannah to the point of needing sedation.
5. Which character is NOT embarrassed by Grandpa Amos' show?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom describes his father as a ________.
2. Where has "The Amberjack" gone after making its capture?
3. Chapter Two flashes back to the 1970s when Tom is a _____________.
4. Which of the following images from the Prologue could serve as an analogy for Tom and Savannah's wondrous and nightmarish childhood?
5. Why does the football coach change his mind about integration?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)