|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would you characterize Tom's initial behavior towards Dr. Lowenstein?
(a) He is profane and defensive.
(b) He is candid and revealing.
(c) He is flirtatious and charismatic.
(d) He is warm and receptive.
2. During which decade does Tom begin recalling the story of his family?
3. What does Lila do after finding Savannah's journal?
(a) She confides in Tom about its contents.
(b) She writes it in the sand.
(c) She asks Luke to dispose of it.
(d) She burns it.
4. How much time has passed since Tom and Luke went to visit their sister in New York?
(a) Nine years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three years.
5. Who does Dr. Lowenstein inform Tom that she has spoken with on the phone?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Tom, which character seems to be the most caring person in the children's lives?
2. Why might Conroy have included the scene with Tolitha's coffin in Chapter Eight?
3. Who or what is "Callanwolde"?
4. Who is Winthrop Ogletree?
5. Tom describes his father as a ________.
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)