|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the principal feel about Tom beating up Todd?
(a) He is shocked.
(b) He does not care.
(c) He is ashamed.
(d) He is glad.
2. Why is Dr. Lowenstein's son alienated from his father?
(a) His father is rarely home because of work.
(b) He cannot share his love for football with his father.
(c) His father is physically abusive, much like Tom's father.
(d) He disagrees with his father's political views.
3. Whose phone call disrupts the harmony of the opening scene?
4. Who is Winthrop Ogletree?
(a) The mortician.
(b) The local witch doctor.
(c) The town doctor.
(d) The country sheriff.
5. Tom recalls a time during his________ year when he killed a bald eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sarah Jenkins?
2. Tom and Savannah admittedly resent their parents because ___________.
3. How does Luke feel about New York City?
4. How does the Wingo family react to the last still born, Rose Ann?
5. Where are Tom and Dr. Lowenstein at the start of Chapter Six?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)