|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do Tom and his wife have?
2. How much time has passed since Tom and Luke went to visit their sister in New York?
(a) Nine years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three years.
3. What does Lila teach her children to do?
(a) She taught them to hide their wounds with lies.
(b) She taught them to respect nature in all its beauty.
(c) She taught them to judge people based on appearances.
(d) She taught them to always follow their dreams.
4. Why does Amos bring everyone to the hayloft barn?
(a) Because Amos wants to have a prayer meeting.
(b) Because racist townsfolk are threatening the Wingo servants.
(c) Because robbers have broken into the house.
(d) Because the storm begins to flood the house.
5. Who does Dr. Lowenstein inform Tom that she has spoken with on the phone?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which family member does Tom admit to being the forbidden member of the Wingo clan?
2. Why is the old German priest guilt-ridden?
3. Where are Tom and Dr. Lowenstein at the start of Chapter Six?
4. Where does the narrative of Chapter Four take place?
5. Why does Henry light a candle at the statue of the Infant of Prague?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)