|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gifts do the Seven Brothers of Shuddering Wood give Caspian in Chapter 6?
(a) A detailed map of all Narnia's rivers and caves.
(b) A ring with the crest of Aslan on it.
(c) A large store of arrows with a new bow.
(d) Mail shirts, helmets and swords.
2. In Chapter 2, how do the children open the door they find in the castle ruins?
(a) They discover a key to its lock.
(b) They break down the rotting wood with pocket knives.
(c) They are unable to open the door.
(d) They burn the door down by making a fire at its base.
3. How did Prince Caspian's father die?
(a) He disappeared from the castle one night and no one knows what happened to him.
(b) He died of old age.
(c) Miraz murdered him.
(d) He was struck down in a battle.
4. Why are the Pevensie children at the train station in Chapter 1?
(a) They are going to visit some family in the country.
(b) They are returning home from a vacation.
(c) They are going to boarding school for the year.
(d) They enjoy watching people, and the train station is a great location.
5. Why do Prince Caspian and his tutor return to their beds after only a short midnight lesson in Chapter 4?
(a) They are afraid someone may be looking for them.
(b) Prince Caspian is extremely tired.
(c) Caspian's tutor is extremely tired.
(d) Someone interrupts their lesson and they decide to continue it another night.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the children first find themselves on the beach in Chapter 1, what do they do first?
2. What race is Prince Caspian's tutor?
3. In which country do the Pevensie children normally reside?
4. In Chapter 3, what reason does the author interject for giving his own version of Prince Caspian's story rather than the Dwarf's version?
5. How many sons does Glenstorm have?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)