|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what popular book does Lucy compare their summoning to Narnia to?
(a) Alice in Wonderland.
(b) The Arabian Nights.
(c) Treasure Island.
(d) Gulliver's Travels.
2. What weapon does Trumpkin take with him in search of the messengers in Chapter 8?
(a) A bow and a quiver of arrows.
(b) He does not take any weapons.
(c) A long sword.
(d) A dagger.
3. What wakes up Lucy from a deep sleep in Chapter 10?
(a) A nightmare.
(b) Peter stirs in his sleep and wakes her.
(c) A voice calling her name.
(d) A cold wind that chills her.
4. What gifts do the Seven Brothers of Shuddering Wood give Caspian in Chapter 6?
(a) A detailed map of all Narnia's rivers and caves.
(b) Mail shirts, helmets and swords.
(c) A ring with the crest of Aslan on it.
(d) A large store of arrows with a new bow.
5. Why do Prince Caspian and his tutor return to their beds after only a short midnight lesson in Chapter 4?
(a) Caspian's tutor is extremely tired.
(b) They are afraid someone may be looking for them.
(c) Someone interrupts their lesson and they decide to continue it another night.
(d) Prince Caspian is extremely tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rare bird to Trumpkin and Peter spot on their journey in Chapter 10?
2. On their journey in Chapter 9, what is the first landmark causes Peter to worry that he is lost?
3. What is Prince Caspian's tutor's name?
4. Who offers to go with Lucy and follow Aslan if the party splits up?
5. What do the Pevensies and Trumpkin have for dinner on their journey in Chapter 10?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)