|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth commonly run in to on her long walks through Rosings Park?
2. Where does Georgiana make her permanent home after Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy are married?
3. What does Mr. Gardiner do with Mr. Darcy when he visits Pemberley with Elizabeth?
4. Why is Elizabeth so gloomy after Lydia leaves for Brighton?
5. What is the purpose behind the surprise visit to Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
Essay Topic 1
Mr. Wickham's foolhardy and arrogant nature wreaked havoc throughout the entire book. What are some examples of this foolish behavior, and how did these actions affect the characters around him?
Essay Topic 2
How do Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy change through the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Jane Austen have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)