|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elizabeth travel to after she leaves Charlotte's house?
2. What does Elizabeth regret the most about her reactions to Lydia's elopement?
3. Who surprises Elizabeth at the inn where the Bennet's carriage was to meet her and take her home?
4. What does Elizabeth thank Mr. Darcy for as they are walking together?
5. What secret guest was at Lydia's wedding that she lets slip to Elizabeth?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book and is presented a variety of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
Laughter and happiness is a common theme found in this book. Where does this come into play, and how does it affect the characters involved in these scenes?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)