Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth commonly run in to on her long walks through Rosings Park?
2. Where does Georgiana make her permanent home after Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy are married?
3. What does Mr. Gardiner do with Mr. Darcy when he visits Pemberley with Elizabeth?
4. Why is Elizabeth so gloomy after Lydia leaves for Brighton?
5. What is the purpose behind the surprise visit to Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
Fear is a common theme in this book and is presented a variety of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
What did Elizabeth learn about herself from her confrontations with Lady Catherine, and how did these interactions cause her to change?
Lady Catherine DeBourgh was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence, however brief, alters the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Lady Catherine had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)