|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth commonly run in to on her long walks through Rosings Park?
2. Where does Georgiana make her permanent home after Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy are married?
3. What does Mr. Gardiner do with Mr. Darcy when he visits Pemberley with Elizabeth?
4. Why is Elizabeth so gloomy after Lydia leaves for Brighton?
5. What is the purpose behind the surprise visit to Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
Essay Topic 1
Jane endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does Jane learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
What did Elizabeth learn about herself from her confrontations with Lady Catherine, and how did these interactions cause her to change?
Essay Topic 3
Mr. Wickham's foolhardy and arrogant nature wreaked havoc throughout the entire book. What are some examples of this foolish behavior, and how did these actions affect the characters around him?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)