Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth commonly run in to on her long walks through Rosings Park?
2. Where does Georgiana make her permanent home after Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy are married?
3. What does Mr. Gardiner do with Mr. Darcy when he visits Pemberley with Elizabeth?
4. Why is Elizabeth so gloomy after Lydia leaves for Brighton?
5. What is the purpose behind the surprise visit to Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
Essay Topic 1
How do Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy change through the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
Lady Catherine DeBourgh was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence, however brief, alters the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Lady Catherine had not been in the book at all?
Essay Topic 3
Secrecy is an extremely important theme of this book. What were some of the most highly-guarded secrets, and how did these secrets affect those who were a part of them? Is secrecy a good thing? Why or why not?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)