|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elizabeth think will kill all Darcy's affections for her?
2. Where do Lydia and Wickham go just after they are wed?
3. How much is Wickham's gambling debt in Brighton?
4. What does Elizabeth fault her father for after reading Darcy's letter to her?
5. Where does Georgiana make her permanent home after Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy are married?
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
Lady Catherine DeBourgh and Mrs. Bennet are very similar in nature although very different in many other areas. What are some of these intrinsic differences and similarities, and what message(s) was Austen was trying to send with these two characters?
Essay Topic 3
Mr. Wickham's foolhardy and arrogant nature wreaked havoc throughout the entire book. What are some examples of this foolish behavior, and how did these actions affect the characters around him?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)