|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Bennet afraid has paid for Mr. Wickham's gambling debts?
(a) Mr. Gardiner.
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) Mr. Collins.
2. Where does the regiment of soldiers go after leaving Meryton?
3. Who is the first person Darcy writes to about his engagement to Elizabeth?
(a) Caroline Bingley.
(c) Lady Catherine.
(d) Mrs. Phillips.
4. Why does Mr. Bingley return to Netherfield after Wickham has gone to his new post?
(a) To attend the balls of the season.
(b) To sell his house.
(c) To enjoy the hunting season.
(d) To further his business.
5. Who invites Lydia to go to Brighton for the summer?
(a) Mrs. Forster.
(c) Mrs. Phillips.
(d) Mr. Wickham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mrs. Bennet's reaction to Lydia's elopement?
2. Who visits Elizabeth often at her new home with Mr. Darcy?
3. What does Lydia tell her sisters to do if they want to find husbands for themselves?
4. What does Elizabeth thank Mr. Darcy for as they are walking together?
5. Who is the first person Elizabeth writes to about her engagement to Mr. Darcy?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)