Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth commonly run in to on her long walks through Rosings Park?
(a) Sergeant Fillmore.
(b) Lord Lucas.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
2. Where does Georgiana make her permanent home after Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy are married?
3. What does Mr. Gardiner do with Mr. Darcy when he visits Pemberley with Elizabeth?
(a) Goes fishing.
(b) Talks business.
(c) Takes a tour of the home.
(d) Goes hunting.
4. Why is Elizabeth so gloomy after Lydia leaves for Brighton?
(a) She is embarassed by her actions towards Mr. Darcy.
(b) She is worried about Jane.
(c) She is upset about her early feelings for Mr. Wickham.
(d) She is sure that Lydia will be foolish in Brighton.
5. What is the purpose behind the surprise visit to Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
(a) A debate over family matters.
(b) A request for advice.
(c) A proposal.
(d) A plea for monetary assistance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Collins and his wife choose to visit Longbourn after Elizabeth's engagement to Mr. Darcy?
2. What does Elizabeth fault her father for after reading Darcy's letter to her?
3. What does Lydia tell her sisters to do if they want to find husbands for themselves?
4. Who pleads with Mr. Bennet to not allow Lydia to go to Brighton for the summer?
5. What does Elizabeth think of Mr. Darcy's sister when meeting her for the first time?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)