|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pleads with Mr. Bennet to not allow Lydia to go to Brighton for the summer?
2. Who has Lydia eloped with?
(a) Mr. Wickham.
(b) Colonel Forster.
(c) Sergeant Fillmore.
3. What does Elizabeth fault her father for after reading Darcy's letter to her?
(a) His sarcastic nature.
(b) His lack of discipline.
(c) His forward remarks in public.
(d) His poor choice in a wife.
4. What does Elizabeth think will kill all Darcy's affections for her?
(a) Her earlier refusal.
(b) Her poor dowry.
(c) Her subdued nature.
(d) Her family's course manners.
5. What does Mr. Darcy give Elizabeth the morning after her horrible headache?
(a) A kiss.
(b) A letter.
(c) A flower.
(d) A parting handshake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Georgiana make her permanent home after Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy are married?
2. Who sends a letter to Mr. Bennet congratulating him on Elizabeth's engagement?
3. What does Mr. Bennet refuse to do when he hears that Lydia is to be married?
4. What does Elizabeth realize her poor treatment from people at Pemberley really comes from?
5. Who is the first person Elizabeth writes to about her engagement to Mr. Darcy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Darcy do as he walks with Elizabeth after hearing about her confrontation with Lady Catherine?
2. What is the only reason Elizabeth agrees to tour Pemberley while she is in Derbyshire with the Gardiners?
3. What is the first thing that Mrs. Bennet does the minute she hears that Lydia is to be married?
4. What does Elizabeth do to become her mother's favorite daughter?
5. What does Charlotte attribute all of Mr. Darcy's visits to Elizabeth to?
6. Who asked Lydia to keep his presence at her wedding a secret?
7. What does Elizabeth look forward to after Lydia leaves to Brighton?
8. Who is the first person that Elizabeth tells about Lydia's elopement?
9. Where does Lydia want her father to take the whole family to spend the summer?
10. Why does Elizabeth think Mr. Darcy was so quiet when he first came with Mr. Bingley to visit Longbourn after Lydia's marriage?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)