|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week are Mr. Darcy and Mr. Bingley invited to dine at Longbourn?
2. Why does Lady Catherine invite Elizabeth to dinner the day her nephews leave her house?
(a) She is bored.
(b) She feels morally obligated to feed her clergyman.
(c) She wants to make sure that Darcy did not propose to Elizabeth.
(d) She misses Elizabeth.
3. What causes Elizabeth's severe headache after her conversation with Colonel Fitzwilliam?
4. Who is the only person Elizabeth tells about the proposal at Charlotte's house?
(b) Mr. Bennet.
5. Where is the post that Mr. Wickham accepts after he is married to Lydia?
(a) In Derbyshire.
(b) In Meryton.
(c) In the far north.
(d) In Brighton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Bennet say repeatedly that Jane will die of?
2. What is Elizabeth doing when Charlotte and Maria go to town without her?
3. Who pleads with Mr. Bennet to not allow Lydia to go to Brighton for the summer?
4. Who has Lydia eloped with?
5. What secret guest was at Lydia's wedding that she lets slip to Elizabeth?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)