|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week are Mr. Darcy and Mr. Bingley invited to dine at Longbourn?
2. What does Lizzie tell her father about to gain his approval in her marriage to Mr. Darcy?
(a) His gentlemanly nature.
(b) Her love for him.
(c) His quick sense of humor.
(d) His assistance with Lydia's wedding.
3. What rumor has been heard by Lady Catherine to cause her surprise visit?
(a) Elizabeth has insulted the Darcy family.
(b) Elizabeth is secretly married to Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(c) Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy are engaged.
(d) Elizabeth has publicly insulted Lady Catherine DeBourgh.
4. Where does Georgiana make her permanent home after Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy are married?
5. Where does the regiment of soldiers go after leaving Meryton?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Collins and his wife choose to visit Longbourn after Elizabeth's engagement to Mr. Darcy?
2. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
3. What does Elizabeth regret the most about her reactions to Lydia's elopement?
4. Who treats Elizabeth with cool haughtiness when she visits Darcy's sister at Pemberley?
5. Where did Lady Catherine hear the rumor she came to find the truth of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Caroline start to do the moment that Elizabeth leaves Pemberley after returning Georgiana's visit to her?
2. What does Mr. Collins express in his letter to Mr. Bennet after he hears about Lydia's elopement?
3. Why does Elizabeth think Mr. Darcy was so quiet when he first came with Mr. Bingley to visit Longbourn after Lydia's marriage?
4. What does Charlotte attribute all of Mr. Darcy's visits to Elizabeth to?
5. Why does Mr. Collins come to visit Longbourn after Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy are engaged?
6. What does Lydia do the entire time she is staying at Longbourn after her hasty marriage?
7. Who is the first person that Elizabeth tells about Lydia's elopement?
8. What reason did Mr. Darcy give Mr. Gardiner for insisting on financing the marriage between Mr. Wickham and Lydia?
9. What is the only reason Elizabeth agrees to tour Pemberley while she is in Derbyshire with the Gardiners?
10. Who is the only person Elizabeth tells about her proposal from Mr. Darcy?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)