|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bingley do with Mr. Bennet on his second visit to Longbourn after dining there?
(a) Surveys the property.
(b) Goes shooting.
(c) Asks for Jane's hand in marriage.
(d) Goes fishing.
2. Who comes to see Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
(a) Admiral Filkham.
(b) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(c) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
3. What did Mr. Wickham really do with the money he inherited from Mr. Darcy's father?
(a) Gambled it away.
(b) Gave it to debt collectors.
(c) Paid for law school.
(d) Squander it.
4. Who found Lydia and Wickham after they had run away from Brighton?
(a) Mr. Bingley.
(b) Mr. Gardiner.
(c) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
5. What does Elizabeth think of Mr. Darcy's sister when meeting her for the first time?
(a) She is frightened.
(b) She is proud.
(c) She is rude.
(d) She is shy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Gardiner do with Mr. Darcy when he visits Pemberley with Elizabeth?
2. According to Mr. Darcy, why did he break up the growing relationship between Jane and Mr. Bingley?
3. What secret guest was at Lydia's wedding that she lets slip to Elizabeth?
4. What does Mr. Darcy give Elizabeth the morning after her horrible headache?
5. Who is the first person Elizabeth writes to about her engagement to Mr. Darcy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Lydia want her father to take the whole family to spend the summer?
2. How does Elizabeth find out the truth about the bad history between Mr. Darcy and Mr. Wickham?
3. Why does Elizabeth think Mr. Darcy was so quiet when he first came with Mr. Bingley to visit Longbourn after Lydia's marriage?
4. Why is Mr. Bennet so amused by Mr. Collins' letter to him congratulating him on Elizabeth's engagement to Mr. Darcy?
5. Why do Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth not speak to each other when he comes to dine at Longbourn after Lydia's marriage?
6. What does Elizabeth look forward to after Lydia leaves to Brighton?
7. What does Elizabeth do to become her mother's favorite daughter?
8. Why does Lady Catherine come to Longbourn to speak with Elizabeth?
9. Who does Elizabeth have to constantly send more money to after she and Mr. Darcy are married?
10. What does Charlotte attribute all of Mr. Darcy's visits to Elizabeth to?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)