|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends a letter to Mr. Bennet congratulating him on Elizabeth's engagement?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Georgiana Darcy.
(c) Caroline Bingley.
(d) Mr. Collins.
2. Why is Darcy so surprised by what Elizabeth thanks him for on their walk together?
(a) He feels that he has not been very patient at all.
(b) He did not think she knew of his assistance in Lydia's wedding.
(c) He does not think he has been a very good friend.
(d) He did not think many people valued true honesty.
3. Who visits Elizabeth while Charlotte and Maria are in town without her?
(a) Sergeant Fillmore.
(b) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(c) Lord Lucas,
(d) Mr. Darcy.
4. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth repeatedly when she arrives at Longbourn?
(a) He is worried about Jane.
(b) He is happy to have her home.
(c) He wants Lydia to take a long trip.
(d) He is glad she did not marry Mr. Collins.
5. What does Elizabeth fault her father for after reading Darcy's letter to her?
(a) His forward remarks in public.
(b) His poor choice in a wife.
(c) His lack of discipline.
(d) His sarcastic nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Lydia leave a note for before running away from Brighton?
2. What does Elizabeth think will kill all Darcy's affections for her?
3. How much money will Lydia receive when Mr. Bennet dies?
4. Who has Lydia eloped with?
5. Why does Lady Catherine invite Elizabeth to dinner the day her nephews leave her house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mr. Collins come to visit Longbourn after Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy are engaged?
2. What is the first thing that Mrs. Bennet does the minute she hears that Lydia is to be married?
3. How does Mr. Darcy begin his first proposal to Elizabeth?
4. How does Elizabeth find out the truth about the bad history between Mr. Darcy and Mr. Wickham?
5. What does Mr. Darcy do as he walks with Elizabeth after hearing about her confrontation with Lady Catherine?
6. What did Mr. Wickham do to try and take out his revenge on Mr. Darcy for not giving him more than his allotted inheritance?
7. Who does Elizabeth keep running into on her rambles through Rosings Park?
8. What does Elizabeth do to become her mother's favorite daughter?
9. What does Elizabeth look forward to after Lydia leaves to Brighton?
10. Why does Mrs. Bennet continually try to get Mr. Bingley and Jane alone whenever Mr. Bingley comes to call on Jane?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)