|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the post that Mr. Wickham accepts after he is married to Lydia?
(a) In Meryton.
(b) In Derbyshire.
(c) In Brighton.
(d) In the far north.
2. Where do Lydia and Wickham go just after they are wed?
3. Where does the regiment of soldiers go after leaving Meryton?
4. Where does Elizabeth travel to after she leaves Charlotte's house?
5. Why does Mr. Bingley return to Netherfield after Wickham has gone to his new post?
(a) To enjoy the hunting season.
(b) To sell his house.
(c) To further his business.
(d) To attend the balls of the season.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pleads with Mr. Bennet to not allow Lydia to go to Brighton for the summer?
2. What does Mrs. Bennet plan to do when she hears that Mr. Bingley is coming back to town after his long absence?
3. What does Elizabeth realize her poor treatment from people at Pemberley really comes from?
4. What does Elizabeth regret the most about her reactions to Lydia's elopement?
5. What does Mr. Darcy give Elizabeth the morning after her horrible headache?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mr. Darcy begin his first proposal to Elizabeth?
2. Who is the first person that Elizabeth tells about Lydia's elopement?
3. Why do Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth not speak to each other when he comes to dine at Longbourn after Lydia's marriage?
4. How does Elizabeth find out the truth about the bad history between Mr. Darcy and Mr. Wickham?
5. Who asked Lydia to keep his presence at her wedding a secret?
6. What is the only reason Elizabeth agrees to tour Pemberley while she is in Derbyshire with the Gardiners?
7. Who is the only person Elizabeth tells about her proposal from Mr. Darcy?
8. What does Mr. Collins express in his letter to Mr. Bennet after he hears about Lydia's elopement?
9. Why is Mr. Bennet so amused by Mr. Collins' letter to him congratulating him on Elizabeth's engagement to Mr. Darcy?
10. Who does Elizabeth have to constantly send more money to after she and Mr. Darcy are married?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)