|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth see at the inn while meeting Darcy's sister?
(a) Mr. Bingley.
(b) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(c) Mr. Collins.
(d) Sergeant Fillmore.
2. Who visits Elizabeth often at her new home with Mr. Darcy?
(b) Mrs. Bennet.
(c) Mr. Bennet.
3. Who is the only person Elizabeth tells about the proposal at Charlotte's house?
(a) Mr. Bennet.
4. What did Mr. Wickham really do with the money he inherited from Mr. Darcy's father?
(a) Paid for law school.
(b) Squander it.
(c) Gave it to debt collectors.
(d) Gambled it away.
5. Who surprises Elizabeth at the inn where the Bennet's carriage was to meet her and take her home?
(a) Maria and Lord Lucas.
(b) Lydia and Kitty.
(c) Mr. Darcy and Mr. Bingley.
(d) Mary and Caroline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elizabeth realize her poor treatment from people at Pemberley really comes from?
2. Why is Elizabeth so surprised to see Mr. Darcy in his own house?
3. Why is Darcy so surprised by what Elizabeth thanks him for on their walk together?
4. What is so strange about Lady Catherine's surprise visit to Elizabeth?
5. According to Mr. Darcy, why did he break up the growing relationship between Jane and Mr. Bingley?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first thing that Mrs. Bennet does the minute she hears that Lydia is to be married?
2. What is the only thing Elizabeth can think about in her last few days in Hunsford?
3. Who does Elizabeth keep running into on her rambles through Rosings Park?
4. What reason did Mr. Darcy give Mr. Gardiner for insisting on financing the marriage between Mr. Wickham and Lydia?
5. Why does Mr. Collins come to visit Longbourn after Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy are engaged?
6. Why does Lady Catherine come to Longbourn to speak with Elizabeth?
7. Why do Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth not speak to each other when he comes to dine at Longbourn after Lydia's marriage?
8. Where does Lydia want her father to take the whole family to spend the summer?
9. What does Charlotte attribute all of Mr. Darcy's visits to Elizabeth to?
10. Who is the only person Elizabeth tells about her proposal from Mr. Darcy?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)