|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Elizabeth's severe headache after her conversation with Colonel Fitzwilliam?
2. Who is Mr. Bennet afraid has paid for Mr. Wickham's gambling debts?
(a) Mr. Gardiner.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Mr. Collins.
3. What is the purpose behind the surprise visit to Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
(a) A proposal.
(b) A request for advice.
(c) A plea for monetary assistance.
(d) A debate over family matters.
4. Where does Georgiana make her permanent home after Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy are married?
5. Why does Kitty's countenance improve so much after Lydia's marriage?
(a) She is never allowed to associate with Lydia.
(b) She is sent away to a boarding school.
(c) She tries to be like Mary instead of Lydia.
(d) She marries a fine young man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Wickham try to convince Elizabeth of after he has married Lydia?
2. What does Lizzie tell her father about to gain his approval in her marriage to Mr. Darcy?
3. Where did Mr. Darcy get the courage to propose to Elizabeth while they were walking together?
4. What is so strange about Lady Catherine's surprise visit to Elizabeth?
5. What day of the week are Mr. Darcy and Mr. Bingley invited to dine at Longbourn?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Forster?
2. How does Mr. Darcy begin his first proposal to Elizabeth?
3. Why do Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth not speak to each other when he comes to dine at Longbourn after Lydia's marriage?
4. What is the only reason Elizabeth agrees to tour Pemberley while she is in Derbyshire with the Gardiners?
5. Who does Elizabeth have to constantly send more money to after she and Mr. Darcy are married?
6. What does Elizabeth do to become her mother's favorite daughter?
7. What does Mr. Collins express in his letter to Mr. Bennet after he hears about Lydia's elopement?
8. What kind of affection does Elizabeth witness between Mr. Bingley and Georgiana when they all visit her at the inn in Derbyshire?
9. What does Lydia do the entire time she is staying at Longbourn after her hasty marriage?
10. What is the first thing that Mrs. Bennet does the minute she hears that Lydia is to be married?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)