|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Elizabeth's severe headache after her conversation with Colonel Fitzwilliam?
2. Who does Elizabeth see at the inn while meeting Darcy's sister?
(a) Sergeant Fillmore.
(b) Mr. Collins.
(c) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(d) Mr. Bingley.
3. What does Lady Catherine complain about while Elizabeth is dining with her after her nephews leave?
(a) The absense of her nephews.
(b) The inattention Darcy showed her daughter.
(c) Mr. Collins constant chatter.
(d) Elizabeth's poor piano skills.
4. Where does the regiment of soldiers go after leaving Meryton?
5. What does Charlotte think prompted the unexpected visit to Elizabeth while she and Maria were away in town?
(c) Avoidance of Lady Catherine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Darcy's home?
2. What does Elizabeth say is her main folly after reading her letter from Darcy?
3. Where is the post that Mr. Wickham accepts after he is married to Lydia?
4. Why is Elizabeth sad to leave Charlotte?
5. How long do Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth walk together last?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)