|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth seek out to protect her against further advances from Mr. Collins?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) Lady DeBourgh.
2. Who do the Bennet sisters meet on their walk to Meryton while Mr. Collins is visiting?
(a) Charlotte and Caroline.
(b) Denny and Wickham.
(c) Bingley and Darcy.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Bennet.
3. How many times does Darcy dance at the first ball of the book?
4. What is Mr. Darcy's cousin's name?
(a) Sergeant Fillmore.
(b) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(c) Senator Fanghorn.
(d) Admiral Filkham.
5. Who takes an immediate liking to Elizabeth while she dines at Rosings after church one day?
(a) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(b) Sergeant Fillmore.
(c) Admiral Filkham.
(d) Senator Fanghorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte do when her husband says silly and embarrassing statements?
2. Who stops the argument between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy on her second evening at Netherfield?
3. What does Mrs. Bennett complain of when her husband denies the request to meet the man who has bought Netherfield?
4. Who does Caroline want her brother to marry?
5. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What about Mr. Collins embarrasses Elizabeth during the ball at Netherfield?
2. What does Jane do when she hears of the engagement between Charlotte and Mr. Collins?
3. What does Mr. Collins request of Elizabeth during the upcoming ball at Netherfield?
4. What are Elizabeth's immediate feelings of Mr. Bingley and his sisters when she first meets them?
5. What does Jane's upsetting letter from Netherfield say after Elizabeth refuses Mr. Collins?
6. What is the only thing that Mrs. Gardiner likes about Mr. Wickham?
7. Why does Elizabeth send for her mother to come to Netherfield after her first day there with Jane?
8. Which of the Bennet sisters does Caroline Bingley want to form a relationship with just after meeting them?
9. Who travels to Hunsford with Elizabeth to visit Charlotte in her new home?
10. What does Mr. Bennet's cousin speak about almost obsessively during his visit at Longbourn?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)