Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Bennett's favorite daughter?
2. Who is always close by Elizabeth as she dines at Rosings one day after church?
(a) Mr. Collins.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Lady Catherine.
3. Who is Mr. Collins closely associated with that gives him great pride?
(a) Lord Faltwater.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Catherine DeBourgh.
4. Who joins the party at Netherfield in the drawing room on Elizabeth's third night at Netherfield -- much to Mr. Bingley's pleasure?
5. How much money does Darcy make every year?
(a) 10,000 pounds.
(b) 50,000 pounds.
(c) 30,000 pounds.
(d) 20,000 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Darcy's cousin's name?
2. What does Miss Bingley say to Darcy when he tells her of his growing fondness for Elizabeth at the Lucas' house?
3. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth he will do if she accepts Mr. Collin's proposal?
4. What is Miss Bingley doing to amuse herself on Elizabeth's second evening at Netherfield?
5. Why are Mr. Bennet's closest relatives not to inherit his house and fortune after he dies?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mr. Bennet so amused by Mr. Collins' letter to him congratulating him on Elizabeth's engagement to Mr. Darcy?
2. What is the most shocking part about Lydia and Mr. Wickham running away together?
3. What does Jane do when she hears of the engagement between Charlotte and Mr. Collins?
4. Who does Elizabeth have to constantly send more money to after she and Mr. Darcy are married?
5. Who does Elizabeth keep running into on her rambles through Rosings Park?
6. Who is the only person Elizabeth tells about her proposal from Mr. Darcy?
7. Who succeeds in engaging Mr. Darcy in conversation on the first evening Jane is well enough to come down to the drawing room while staying at Netherfield?
8. What is Elizabeth's response to Mr. Collins' proposal for marriage?
9. Why does Mr. Collins come to visit Longbourn after Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy are engaged?
10. Why do Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth not speak to each other when he comes to dine at Longbourn after Lydia's marriage?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)