|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rumor has been heard by Lady Catherine to cause her surprise visit?
(a) Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy are engaged.
(b) Elizabeth has publicly insulted Lady Catherine DeBourgh.
(c) Elizabeth has insulted the Darcy family.
(d) Elizabeth is secretly married to Colonel Fitzwilliam.
2. What does Mr. Gardiner do with Mr. Darcy when he visits Pemberley with Elizabeth?
(a) Talks business.
(b) Goes fishing.
(c) Goes hunting.
(d) Takes a tour of the home.
3. Where did Mr. Darcy get the courage to propose to Elizabeth while they were walking together?
(a) Mr. Bingley.
(b) Lady Catherine.
(c) Mr. Bennet.
4. Who do the Bennet sisters meet on their walk to Meryton while Mr. Collins is visiting?
(a) Denny and Wickham.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Bennet.
(c) Bingley and Darcy.
(d) Charlotte and Caroline.
5. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
(a) To write himself into the will.
(b) To check out his future inheritance.
(c) To marry one of the daughters there.
(d) To ask for a loan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lydia say to Lord Lucas when he comes bearing news of his daughter's upcoming nuptials?
2. What does Lizzie tell her father about to gain his approval in her marriage to Mr. Darcy?
3. Who has Lydia eloped with?
4. Why does Elizabeth say it is so hard for her to forgive Mr. Darcy's statement about her at the first ball of the book?
5. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)