|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many letters does Elizabeth receive from Jane on her return from visiting with the Darcys at Pemberley?
2. What is the only thing anyone talks about during Elizabeth's first day at Charlotte's house?
(a) Lady Catherine's daughter.
(b) Mr. Collins' parishoners.
(c) Charlotte's new house.
(d) The upcoming dinner at Rosings.
3. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
(a) The post office.
(c) Their aunt's house.
(d) The regiment office.
4. Why is Kitty so upset about Lydia's invitation to Brighton?
(a) She is afraid Lydia will embarrass the family.
(b) She feels she should get to go as well since she is older.
(c) She is concerned about her getting too friendly with Wickham.
(d) She does not believe in living off other people's charity.
5. Who is always close by Elizabeth as she dines at Rosings one day after church?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Lady Catherine.
(d) Mr. Collins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the ball at Netherfield?
2. Who visits Elizabeth while Charlotte and Maria are in town without her?
3. According to Mr. Darcy, why did he break up the growing relationship between Jane and Mr. Bingley?
4. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
5. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)