|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Elizabeth read her letter from Darcy?
2. Who is Mr. Collins closely associated with that gives him great pride?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Lord Faltwater.
(c) Catherine DeBourgh.
(d) Mr. Bingley.
3. What does Elizabeth say causes Darcy to say the horrible things that he does about her at the first ball of the book?
4. What is Elizabeth doing to pass the time on her second evening at Netherfield while caring for Jane?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Needlepoint work.
(c) Playing a card game.
(d) Writing a letter.
5. What does Lydia say to Lord Lucas when he comes bearing news of his daughter's upcoming nuptials?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She proclaims it is the perfect match.
(c) She screams in fury.
(d) She tells him that it can't be true.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Darcy anxious for Elizabeth to meet after meeting her in Derbyshire?
2. What does Elizabeth spend most of her time doing before Mr. Darcy and Mr. Bingley are to dine with her at Longbourn?
3. Why does Elizabeth say it is so hard for her to forgive Mr. Darcy's statement about her at the first ball of the book?
4. Who is Mr. Bennet afraid has paid for Mr. Wickham's gambling debts?
5. What does Mr. Bennet refuse to do when he hears that Lydia is to be married?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)