|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Darcy do at the Netherfield ball that is extremely surprising to Elizabeth?
(a) Show attention to Lydia.
(b) Leaves the house.
(c) Asks her to dance.
(d) Warmly embraces Wickham.
2. What does Mr. Gardiner do with Mr. Darcy when he visits Pemberley with Elizabeth?
(a) Goes hunting.
(b) Takes a tour of the home.
(c) Talks business.
(d) Goes fishing.
3. What does Miss Lucas say about Mr. Darcy after the first ball of the book?
(a) That he is silly to fear.
(b) That he has every right to be prideful.
(c) That he was raised to be selfish, so it isn't all his fault.
(d) That she pities him and his loneliness.
4. What does Charlotte do when the Bennets and Lucases dine together after Elizabeth's refusal of Mr. Collins?
(a) Listens to Mr. Collins.
(b) Reads sermons.
(c) Observes the odd tension in the family.
(d) Gosips with Elizabeth.
5. Who is the happiest to see Jane and Elizabeth head home from Netherfield?
(b) Mr. Darcy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Darcy give Elizabeth the morning after her horrible headache?
2. What is Elizabeth thinking of as she tours the grounds at Mr. Darcy's estate?
3. How many times does Elizabeth read her letter from Darcy?
4. What is the name of the man who has just bought Netherfield?
5. How much money does Darcy make every year?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)