|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Wickham ask for per year in order to marry Lydia?
(a) 150 pounds.
(b) 250 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
2. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth repeatedly when she arrives at Longbourn?
(a) He is worried about Jane.
(b) He is happy to have her home.
(c) He is glad she did not marry Mr. Collins.
(d) He wants Lydia to take a long trip.
3. What does Mr. Bennet congratulate Elizabeth for when he returns from searching for Lydia?
(a) For being such a stalwart young lady.
(b) For being right about Lydia going to Brighton.
(c) For not falling for Wickham.
(d) For winning Darcy's affections.
4. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
(c) Mrs. Bennet.
5. Who did Lydia leave a note for before running away from Brighton?
(a) Mr. Wickham.
(b) Mrs. Forster.
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person Elizabeth tells about the proposal at Charlotte's house?
2. Where is the post that Mr. Wickham accepts after he is married to Lydia?
3. What does Elizabeth spend most of her time doing before Mr. Darcy and Mr. Bingley are to dine with her at Longbourn?
4. What is the only thing anyone talks about during Elizabeth's first day at Charlotte's house?
5. Who joins the party at Netherfield in the drawing room on Elizabeth's third night at Netherfield -- much to Mr. Bingley's pleasure?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)