|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the happiest to see Jane and Elizabeth head home from Netherfield?
(d) Mr. Darcy.
2. What is the name of Mr. Darcy's home?
3. Why does Mr. Bingley return to Netherfield after Wickham has gone to his new post?
(a) To attend the balls of the season.
(b) To enjoy the hunting season.
(c) To further his business.
(d) To sell his house.
4. Who visits Elizabeth while Charlotte and Maria are in town without her?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(c) Lord Lucas,
(d) Sergeant Fillmore.
5. What does Elizabeth's aunt chide her for in a letter to her after Lydia's wedding?
(a) Turning down Mr. Collins's proposal.
(b) Not recognizing Darcy's feelings for her.
(c) Being so kind to Lydia after her repulsive behavior.
(d) Leaving her company so soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Caroline want her brother to marry?
2. What does Elizabeth do when she hears Mr. Darcy slight her at the first ball of the book?
3. Who treats Elizabeth with cool haughtiness when she visits Darcy's sister at Pemberley?
4. Who surprises Elizabeth at the inn where the Bennet's carriage was to meet her and take her home?
5. How much money does Darcy make every year?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)