|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps to dispel the gloom in Longbourn during the winter?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Mr. Collins.
(d) Mr. Bingley.
2. Why are Mr. Bennet's closest relatives not to inherit his house and fortune after he dies?
(a) He does not trust them to do what is wise with the property.
(b) He promised his father to care for his cousin.
(c) They are all females.
(d) He feels ashamed of his closest relations.
3. How long has Mr. Wickham known Mr. Darcy?
(a) Since infancy.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(a) She takes a carriage.
(c) Her father hires a stage coach to take her.
(d) She walks.
5. What does Elizabeth say is her main folly after reading her letter from Darcy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the post that Mr. Wickham accepts after he is married to Lydia?
2. Who treats Elizabeth with cool haughtiness when she visits Darcy's sister at Pemberley?
3. Where does Elizabeth go with her aunt and uncle while Lydia is in Brighton?
4. What does Mary do at the ball at Netherfield to embarrass Elizabeth?
5. What does Elizabeth do when she hears Mr. Darcy slight her at the first ball of the book?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)