|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money will Lydia receive when Mr. Bennet dies?
(a) 10,000 pounds.
(b) 11,000 pounds.
(c) 5,000 pounds.
(d) 15,000 pounds.
2. What does Elizabeth think will kill all Darcy's affections for her?
(a) Her family's course manners.
(b) Her earlier refusal.
(c) Her subdued nature.
(d) Her poor dowry.
3. What is Charlotte's sister's name?
4. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
(c) Mrs. Bennet.
5. What does Charlotte think prompted the unexpected visit to Elizabeth while she and Maria were away in town?
(b) Avoidance of Lady Catherine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wickham's excuse for not attending the ball at Netherfield?
2. What does Darcy offer Mr. Gardiner at his house that gives Mr. Gardiner great pleasure?
3. Who does Elizabeth see at the inn while meeting Darcy's sister?
4. What day of the week are Mr. Darcy and Mr. Bingley invited to dine at Longbourn?
5. Who did Lydia leave a note for before running away from Brighton?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)