|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elizabeth regret the most about her reactions to Lydia's elopement?
(a) She allowed her mother to act foolishly.
(b) She was too level-headed.
(c) She did not help her father find the couple.
(d) She told Mr. Darcy.
2. What does Mr. Collins say about Lydia's elopement?
(a) She is lucky to be the first daughter married.
(b) She is better off dead.
(c) She is a disgrace to her family.
(d) She found a good man.
3. What does Elizabeth thank Mr. Darcy for as they are walking together?
(a) His continued friendship.
(b) His patience with her family.
(c) His honesty.
(d) His assistance in Lydia's marriage.
4. Who does Elizabeth see at the inn while meeting Darcy's sister?
(a) Mr. Bingley.
(b) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(c) Sergeant Fillmore.
(d) Mr. Collins.
5. What is Charlotte's sister's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
2. Who stops the argument between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy on her second evening at Netherfield?
3. How does Elizabeth describe her first reaction to Lady Catherine?
4. What is Jane's reaction to the news that Elizabeth and Darcy are engaged?
5. Who does Bingley come to Longbourn to visit with a few days after dining there?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)