|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Elizabeth most upset to relay the news of her sister's elopement to Darcy?
(a) She fears he will no longer respect her.
(b) She knows Wickham has hurt his family as well.
(c) She fears it will hurt his sister's feelings to hear of it.
(d) She knows he is related to Denny and this will make him look bad as well.
2. What does Mrs. Bennett think all single men are in pursuit of?
(a) A wife.
(b) A job.
(c) More money.
(d) A loving neighbor.
3. Who is to inherit Longbourn when Mr. Bennet dies?
(b) Mr. Bennet.
(c) The sisters, all equally.
(d) Mr. Collins.
4. How does Mrs. Bennet respond to the news of Elizabeth's initial refusal the night after the ball at Longbourn?
(a) She is relieved.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is extremely happy.
(d) She is furious.
5. Who is the only person Elizabeth tells about the proposal at Charlotte's house?
(c) Mr. Bennet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who treats Elizabeth with cool haughtiness when she visits Darcy's sister at Pemberley?
2. What is Charlotte's sister's name?
3. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
4. What does Elizabeth think of Mr. Darcy's sister when meeting her for the first time?
5. Who does Elizabeth call on to decide whether or not Jane is well enough to go home after her first night at Netherfield?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)