|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to see Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(c) Admiral Filkham.
(d) Mr. Bingley.
2. How long do Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth walk together last?
(a) Half an hour.
(b) An hour.
(c) The whole day.
(d) A few hours.
3. How much is Wickham's gambling debt in Brighton?
(a) 250 pounds.
(b) 2,000 pounds.
(c) 1,000 pounds.
(d) 1,200 pounds.
4. Who is the only person Elizabeth tells about the proposal at Charlotte's house?
(b) Mr. Bennet.
5. Who does Miss Bingley's wish to befriend in the Bennet household?
(a) Mary and Kitty.
(b) Lydia and Jane.
(c) Elizabeth and Mary.
(d) Jane and Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends a letter to Mr. Bennet congratulating him on Elizabeth's engagement?
2. Who accompanies Elizabeth back to Longbourn?
3. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the ball at Netherfield?
4. What does Charlotte think prompted the unexpected visit to Elizabeth while she and Maria were away in town?
5. Who invites Lydia to go to Brighton for the summer?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)