|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Catherine do to Elizabeth during her first dinner at Lady Catherine's home?
(a) Demeans her family.
(b) Compliments her refusal of Mr. Collins.
(c) Peppers her with questions.
(d) Instructs her in proper attire.
2. What surprise visitor does Elizabeth receive a few days after Jane's engagement?
(a) Lady DeBourgh.
(b) Caroline Bingley.
(c) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
3. Who has Lydia eloped with?
(a) Sergeant Fillmore.
(b) Mr. Wickham.
(d) Colonel Forster.
4. What is the purpose behind the surprise visit to Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
(a) A proposal.
(b) A plea for monetary assistance.
(c) A request for advice.
(d) A debate over family matters.
5. What does Elizabeth realize her poor treatment from people at Pemberley really comes from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends a letter to Mr. Bennet congratulating him on Elizabeth's engagement?
2. What causes Elizabeth's severe headache after her conversation with Colonel Fitzwilliam?
3. Where was Elizabeth's favorite aunt raised?
4. Who do the Bennet sisters meet on their walk to Meryton while Mr. Collins is visiting?
5. Who defends Elizabeth when Miss Bingley starts speaking poorly of her after their dinner together?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)