|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wickham's excuse for not attending the ball at Netherfield?
(a) He was sick.
(b) He was sent away on business.
(c) He wanted to avoid a public scene with Darcy.
(d) He does not dance well.
2. What is the most disappointing part for Elizabeth at the ball at Netherfield?
(a) Charlotte Lucas is too busy to speak with her.
(b) Mr. Collins proposes.
(c) She has to talk with Mr. Darcy.
(d) Mr. Wickham does not come.
3. Where does Elizabeth go with her aunt and uncle while Lydia is in Brighton?
4. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(b) She walks.
(c) Her father hires a stage coach to take her.
(d) She takes a carriage.
5. What does Elizabeth regret the most about her reactions to Lydia's elopement?
(a) She allowed her mother to act foolishly.
(b) She was too level-headed.
(c) She told Mr. Darcy.
(d) She did not help her father find the couple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary do at the ball at Netherfield to embarrass Elizabeth?
2. What is Jane's reaction when she hears about the true story of Mr. Wickham?
3. What does Elizabeth's aunt chide her for in a letter to her after Lydia's wedding?
4. Where did Lady Catherine hear the rumor she came to find the truth of?
5. What does Elizabeth think after reading her letter from Darcy the first time?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)