|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary spend most of her time doing?
2. Who does Elizabeth see at the inn while meeting Darcy's sister?
(a) Sergeant Fillmore.
(b) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(c) Mr. Collins.
(d) Mr. Bingley.
3. How much money does Darcy make every year?
(a) 20,000 pounds.
(b) 10,000 pounds.
(c) 30,000 pounds.
(d) 50,000 pounds.
4. Who does Miss Bingley's wish to befriend in the Bennet household?
(a) Jane and Elizabeth.
(b) Elizabeth and Mary.
(c) Lydia and Jane.
(d) Mary and Kitty.
5. How much is Wickham's gambling debt in Brighton?
(a) 250 pounds.
(b) 1,000 pounds.
(c) 2,000 pounds.
(d) 1,200 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Lydia to go to Brighton for the summer?
2. What does Lydia tell her sisters to do if they want to find husbands for themselves?
3. Why is Darcy most happy to see Elizabeth return to her own home after her stay at Netherfield?
4. What does Charlotte think prompted the unexpected visit to Elizabeth while she and Maria were away in town?
5. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth repeatedly when she arrives at Longbourn?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)