|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Lady Catherine's house?
(c) Rose Manor.
2. Who comes to visit Elizabeth shortly after she refuses Mr. Collins?
(a) Caroline Bingley.
(b) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Charlotte Lucas.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
3. What does Elizabeth spend most of her time doing before Mr. Darcy and Mr. Bingley are to dine with her at Longbourn?
(a) Writing down her feelings about Mr. Darcy.
(b) Finding reasons not to love Mr. Darcy.
(c) Analyzing Mr. Darcy's behavior towards her.
(d) Telling Jane all about her history with Mr. Darcy.
4. Where does the regiment of soldiers go after leaving Meryton?
5. Why is Darcy most happy to see Elizabeth return to her own home after her stay at Netherfield?
(a) He is tired of fighting with her.
(b) He wants some time alone with Caroline.
(c) He is becoming too fond of her.
(d) He wants his house to himself again.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elizabeth describe her first reaction to Lady Catherine?
2. How many times does Darcy dance at the first ball of the book?
3. Who defends Elizabeth when Miss Bingley starts speaking poorly of her after their dinner together?
4. Why is Elizabeth so gloomy after Lydia leaves for Brighton?
5. What is Mr. Darcy's cousin's name?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)