|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who treats Elizabeth with cool haughtiness when she visits Darcy's sister at Pemberley?
(a) Miss Bingley and Mrs. Hurst.
(b) Georgiana and Mr. Darcy.
(c) Lady Catherine and her daughter.
(d) Mr. Hurst and Mr. Bingley.
2. What does Elizabeth think after reading her letter from Darcy the first time?
(a) She thinks it might be a joke.
(b) She is touched that he would share this with her.
(c) She doesn't believe any of it.
(d) She is shocked at how truthful it seems to be.
3. What is Mrs. Bennet's initial reaction to the news of their visitor shortly after Jane arrives home from Netherfield?
(a) She is upset and dislikes him.
(b) She is confused but flattered at the attention.
(c) She is thrilled and plans a lavish meal.
(d) She is scared and feels intimidated.
4. Who is the only person Elizabeth tells about the proposal at Charlotte's house?
(d) Mr. Bennet.
5. What does Elizabeth regret the most about her reactions to Lydia's elopement?
(a) She did not help her father find the couple.
(b) She told Mr. Darcy.
(c) She allowed her mother to act foolishly.
(d) She was too level-headed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Elizabeth sad to leave Charlotte?
2. Who does Elizabeth call on to decide whether or not Jane is well enough to go home after her first night at Netherfield?
3. What causes Elizabeth's severe headache after her conversation with Colonel Fitzwilliam?
4. According to Mr. Darcy, why did he break up the growing relationship between Jane and Mr. Bingley?
5. How many daughters does Mrs. Bennett have?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)