|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lizzie tell her father about to gain his approval in her marriage to Mr. Darcy?
(a) His quick sense of humor.
(b) His gentlemanly nature.
(c) Her love for him.
(d) His assistance with Lydia's wedding.
2. What does Elizabeth spend most of her time doing before Mr. Darcy and Mr. Bingley are to dine with her at Longbourn?
(a) Analyzing Mr. Darcy's behavior towards her.
(b) Writing down her feelings about Mr. Darcy.
(c) Telling Jane all about her history with Mr. Darcy.
(d) Finding reasons not to love Mr. Darcy.
3. Why is Elizabeth so surprised to see Mr. Darcy in his own house?
(a) They were sure he was still in Brighton.
(b) They were told he was busy hunting on the grounds.
(c) The housekeeper told them he was away.
(d) They thought he was sleeping.
4. Who invites Lydia to go to Brighton for the summer?
(a) Mr. Wickham.
(b) Mrs. Phillips.
(c) Mrs. Forster.
5. Who comes to visit Elizabeth shortly after she refuses Mr. Collins?
(a) Caroline Bingley.
(b) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Charlotte Lucas.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mrs. Bennet's reaction to Lydia's elopement?
2. Who does Elizabeth seek out to protect her against further advances from Mr. Collins?
3. How much money will Lydia receive when Mr. Bennet dies?
4. What does Charlotte think prompted the unexpected visit to Elizabeth while she and Maria were away in town?
5. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)