|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth not talk to each other when Darcy and Bingley dine at Longbourn?
(a) Mr. Darcy refuses to speak to Elizabeth.
(b) Elizabeth is too nervous to say anything to Mr. Darcy the entire night.
(c) Elizabeth is too ill to come down to dinner.
(d) They are seated on opposite ends of the table.
2. Where does the regiment of soldiers go after leaving Meryton?
3. What does Elizabeth's favorite aunt warn her against while she is visiting at Longbourn?
(a) To never listen to the gossip of the town.
(b) To not be like her mother.
(c) To not allow her sister to wallow in despair over lost love that never was.
(d) To not fall in love with Mr. Wickham.
4. Who has Lydia eloped with?
(a) Sergeant Fillmore.
(b) Colonel Forster.
(c) Mr. Wickham.
5. How long does Elizabeth cry after her visitor leaves while she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
(a) 2 and a half hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) An hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Bennet sisters meet on their walk to Meryton while Mr. Collins is visiting?
2. What does Lizzie tell her father about to gain his approval in her marriage to Mr. Darcy?
3. What does Charlotte think prompted the unexpected visit to Elizabeth while she and Maria were away in town?
4. What does Elizabeth realize her poor treatment from people at Pemberley really comes from?
5. Who visits Elizabeth while Charlotte and Maria are in town without her?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)