|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Catherine do to Elizabeth during her first dinner at Lady Catherine's home?
(a) Peppers her with questions.
(b) Instructs her in proper attire.
(c) Demeans her family.
(d) Compliments her refusal of Mr. Collins.
2. What does Caroline convince Elizabeth to do while in the drawing room on her third night at Netherfield?
(a) Join in a debate.
(b) Play a card game.
(c) Walk about the room.
(d) Read a book with her.
3. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
(a) Ms. Bingley.
(b) Mrs. Bennet.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) Mr. Hurst.
4. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
(a) Discussing religious matters with Mr. Collins.
(c) Writing letters to Jane.
(d) Long talks and long walks.
5. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(b) Her father hires a stage coach to take her.
(c) She walks.
(d) She takes a carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Lydia to go to Brighton for the summer?
2. What does Bingley do with Mr. Bennet on his second visit to Longbourn after dining there?
3. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth repeatedly when she arrives at Longbourn?
4. What was Mrs. Bennet's reaction to Lydia's elopement?
5. What does Elizabeth think will kill all Darcy's affections for her?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)