|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth call on to decide whether or not Jane is well enough to go home after her first night at Netherfield?
(a) Mrs. Bennet.
(b) Mrs. Hurst.
(c) Dr. Craven.
(d) Mr. Bingley.
2. Why are Mr. Bennet's closest relatives not to inherit his house and fortune after he dies?
(a) He does not trust them to do what is wise with the property.
(b) He promised his father to care for his cousin.
(c) They are all females.
(d) He feels ashamed of his closest relations.
3. How many times does Darcy dance at the first ball of the book?
4. Why does Elizabeth say it is so hard for her to forgive Mr. Darcy's statement about her at the first ball of the book?
(a) Too many people heard it.
(b) He seemed to truly mean it.
(c) He wounded her pride.
(d) He did not dance with her.
5. Why does Colonel Fitzwilliam say that he must marry for money?
(a) He has no fortune.
(b) He knows he has no inheritance from Lady Catherine.
(c) He cares not for romance.
(d) He is a younger son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
2. What does Mr. Wickham try to convince Elizabeth of after he has married Lydia?
3. What does Miss Bingley say to Darcy when he tells her of his growing fondness for Elizabeth at the Lucas' house?
4. What does Elizabeth think of Mr. Darcy's sister when meeting her for the first time?
5. What does Jane first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)