|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth repeatedly when she arrives at Longbourn?
(a) He is worried about Jane.
(b) He is happy to have her home.
(c) He wants Lydia to take a long trip.
(d) He is glad she did not marry Mr. Collins.
2. How much does Wickham ask for per year in order to marry Lydia?
(a) 150 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 250 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
3. How long does Mr. Collins stay at Longbourn after he is refused?
(a) Until the end of his origianlly planned visit.
(b) One hour.
(c) One day.
(d) Two weeks.
4. How much is Wickham's gambling debt in Brighton?
(a) 2,000 pounds.
(b) 1,000 pounds.
(c) 1,200 pounds.
(d) 250 pounds.
5. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the Bennets and Lucases dine together?
(a) Leave for home.
(b) Tries to find a new profession.
(c) Propose to Charlotte.
(d) Writes to Lady DeBourgh for advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What favor does Mr. Collins ask of Elizabeth after Bingley and his sisters visit Longbourn?
2. How long is Charlotte Lucas' engagement?
3. What does Mrs. Bennet say repeatedly that Jane will die of?
4. Where does Jane spend the second half of the winter?
5. How does Mrs. Bennet respond to the news of Elizabeth's initial refusal the night after the ball at Longbourn?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)