|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Lydia eloped with?
(b) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Sergeant Fillmore.
(d) Colonel Forster.
2. Why does Elizabeth think that Bingley left Netherfield so suddenly in the first place?
(a) He truly has important business to attend to.
(b) He does not love Jane.
(c) He is testing Jane's love for him.
(d) His sisters intervened to distract him from Jane.
3. Where does Mr. Bingley choose to spend his winter?
4. What does Mrs. Bennett complain of when her husband denies the request to meet the man who has bought Netherfield?
(a) Her husband's unkindness.
(b) Her poor match.
(c) Her unmarried daughters.
(d) Her nerves.
5. What does Elizabeth first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
(a) She finds them prideful and rude.
(b) She thinks they are sweet and tasteful.
(c) She thinks they are terribly dimwitted.
(d) She thinks they are elegant and fine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elizabeth say it is so hard for her to forgive Mr. Darcy's statement about her at the first ball of the book?
2. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
3. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
4. What is Charlotte's sister's name?
5. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)