|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Elizabeth so gloomy after Lydia leaves for Brighton?
(a) She is worried about Jane.
(b) She is sure that Lydia will be foolish in Brighton.
(c) She is upset about her early feelings for Mr. Wickham.
(d) She is embarassed by her actions towards Mr. Darcy.
2. Who is Mr. Bennett's favorite daughter?
3. What does Elizabeth say causes Darcy to say the horrible things that he does about her at the first ball of the book?
4. What does Mr. Bennet congratulate Elizabeth for when he returns from searching for Lydia?
(a) For being right about Lydia going to Brighton.
(b) For being such a stalwart young lady.
(c) For not falling for Wickham.
(d) For winning Darcy's affections.
5. What is Charlotte's sister's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth not talk to each other when Darcy and Bingley dine at Longbourn?
2. What is Mr. Darcy's cousin's name?
3. Where was Elizabeth's favorite aunt raised?
4. While Bingley is beginning to court Jane, what does Mr. Darcy begin to notice about Lizzie that makes her more beautiful in his eyes?
5. What does Elizabeth fault her father for after reading Darcy's letter to her?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)