|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 6 | Volume 3: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Mr. Wickham known Mr. Darcy?
(a) 2 years.
(b) Since infancy.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 10 years.
2. Who joins the party at Netherfield in the drawing room on Elizabeth's third night at Netherfield -- much to Mr. Bingley's pleasure?
3. What does Lady Catherine do to Elizabeth during her first dinner at Lady Catherine's home?
(a) Instructs her in proper attire.
(b) Demeans her family.
(c) Compliments her refusal of Mr. Collins.
(d) Peppers her with questions.
4. What is the most disappointing part for Elizabeth at the ball at Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Collins proposes.
(b) Charlotte Lucas is too busy to speak with her.
(c) She has to talk with Mr. Darcy.
(d) Mr. Wickham does not come.
5. Why is Elizabeth so gloomy after Lydia leaves for Brighton?
(a) She is upset about her early feelings for Mr. Wickham.
(b) She is embarassed by her actions towards Mr. Darcy.
(c) She is sure that Lydia will be foolish in Brighton.
(d) She is worried about Jane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elizabeth travel to after she leaves Charlotte's house?
2. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
3. What is Mr. Collin's profession?
4. What does Elizabeth think after reading her letter from Darcy the first time?
5. Why is Darcy most happy to see Elizabeth return to her own home after her stay at Netherfield?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)