|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 6 | Volume 3: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Darcy do at the Netherfield ball that is extremely surprising to Elizabeth?
(a) Asks her to dance.
(b) Leaves the house.
(c) Show attention to Lydia.
(d) Warmly embraces Wickham.
2. Who does Elizabeth commonly run in to on her long walks through Rosings Park?
(a) Sergeant Fillmore.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Lord Lucas.
(d) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
3. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(a) It falls dark faster than expected.
(b) Miss Bingley asks her to stay.
(c) She gets caught in the rain and falls ill.
(d) She twists her ankle and is unable to travel home.
4. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
(a) He feels it is his moral obligation.
(b) He was wrongly accused of a crime.
(c) He gave a promise to the late Mr. Darcy Sr.
(d) Mr. Darcy refused to give him his rightful inheritance.
5. Who is Mr. Bennet afraid has paid for Mr. Wickham's gambling debts?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(c) Mr. Gardiner.
(d) Mr. Collins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Lydia eloped with?
2. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
3. What is the name of the man who has just bought Netherfield?
4. What causes Elizabeth's severe headache after her conversation with Colonel Fitzwilliam?
5. What does Mary do at the ball at Netherfield to embarrass Elizabeth?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)