|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 6 | Volume 3: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elizabeth say it is so hard for her to forgive Mr. Darcy's statement about her at the first ball of the book?
(a) He did not dance with her.
(b) Too many people heard it.
(c) He seemed to truly mean it.
(d) He wounded her pride.
2. How long has Mr. Wickham known Mr. Darcy?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) Since infancy.
3. Where was Elizabeth's favorite aunt raised?
4. Who does Elizabeth call on to decide whether or not Jane is well enough to go home after her first night at Netherfield?
(a) Mrs. Bennet.
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(c) Mrs. Hurst.
(d) Dr. Craven.
5. Who is the only person Elizabeth tells about the proposal at Charlotte's house?
(d) Mr. Bennet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Mrs. Bennett a description of Mr. Bingley when her husband will not?
2. What does Charlotte do when the Bennets and Lucases dine together after Elizabeth's refusal of Mr. Collins?
3. Who joins the party at Netherfield in the drawing room on Elizabeth's third night at Netherfield -- much to Mr. Bingley's pleasure?
4. Where does Elizabeth travel to after she leaves Charlotte's house?
5. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)