|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 6 | Volume 3: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Charlotte Lucas' engagement?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 days.
2. How much money does Darcy make every year?
(a) 10,000 pounds.
(b) 30,000 pounds.
(c) 20,000 pounds.
(d) 50,000 pounds.
3. Who takes an immediate liking to Elizabeth while she dines at Rosings after church one day?
(a) Senator Fanghorn.
(b) Sergeant Fillmore.
(c) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(d) Admiral Filkham.
4. What does Elizabeth do when she hears Mr. Darcy slight her at the first ball of the book?
(a) She plans to take vengeance on him.
(b) She confronts him about it.
(c) She laughs and tells the story to all her friends.
(d) She cries and runs away.
5. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
(a) Mrs. Bennet.
(b) Mr. Hurst.
(c) Ms. Bingley.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Bennett complain of when her husband denies the request to meet the man who has bought Netherfield?
2. What does Lady Catherine do to Elizabeth during her first dinner at Lady Catherine's home?
3. Who does Caroline want her brother to marry?
4. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
5. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)