|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 6 | Volume 3: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who convinces Jane to stay at Netherfield one more night when she is well enough to return home?
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
2. How much does Wickham ask for per year in order to marry Lydia?
(a) 250 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 150 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
3. How does Mrs. Bennet respond to the news of Elizabeth's initial refusal the night after the ball at Longbourn?
(a) She is extremely happy.
(b) She is furious.
(c) She is relieved.
(d) She is confused.
4. What does Charlotte do when the Bennets and Lucases dine together after Elizabeth's refusal of Mr. Collins?
(a) Reads sermons.
(b) Observes the odd tension in the family.
(c) Listens to Mr. Collins.
(d) Gosips with Elizabeth.
5. Who is the only person Elizabeth tells about the proposal at Charlotte's house?
(b) Mr. Bennet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money will Lydia receive when Mr. Bennet dies?
2. What is Jane's reaction when she hears about the true story of Mr. Wickham?
3. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
4. Who has Lydia eloped with?
5. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)