|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 6 | Volume 3: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Bennet say repeatedly that Jane will die of?
(a) A simple chill.
(b) A broken heart.
(c) An anxious countenance.
(d) A heart attack.
2. Where does the regiment of soldiers go after leaving Meryton?
3. Who is Mr. Bennett's favorite daughter?
4. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
(a) To ask for a loan.
(b) To write himself into the will.
(c) To check out his future inheritance.
(d) To marry one of the daughters there.
5. Where is Charlotte's new home located?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Catherine do to Elizabeth during her first dinner at Lady Catherine's home?
2. What is the only thing anyone talks about during Elizabeth's first day at Charlotte's house?
3. Who is always close by Elizabeth as she dines at Rosings one day after church?
4. What is the purpose behind the surprise visit to Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
5. Who does Elizabeth call on to decide whether or not Jane is well enough to go home after her first night at Netherfield?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)