|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 6 | Volume 3: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person Elizabeth tells about the proposal at Charlotte's house?
(d) Mr. Bennet.
2. How much is Wickham's gambling debt in Brighton?
(a) 1,000 pounds.
(b) 250 pounds.
(c) 2,000 pounds.
(d) 1,200 pounds.
3. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
(a) Recite some scripture.
(c) Play the piano.
(d) Read a sermon.
4. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
(c) Mrs. Bennet.
5. Where was Elizabeth's favorite aunt raised?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lydia say to Lord Lucas when he comes bearing news of his daughter's upcoming nuptials?
2. What is the purpose behind the surprise visit to Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
3. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the Bennets and Lucases dine together?
4. What is the name of Mr. Darcy's home?
5. What does Elizabeth think of Mr. Darcy's sister when meeting her for the first time?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)