|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 6 | Volume 3: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Bennet sisters meet on their walk to Meryton while Mr. Collins is visiting?
(a) Bingley and Darcy.
(b) Denny and Wickham.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Bennet.
(d) Charlotte and Caroline.
2. What makes Mrs. Bennet ill and irritable after Elizabeth refuses Mr. Collins?
(a) Mary's poor piano playing.
(b) Mr. Bingley's absence, and Charlotte's engagement.
(c) Mr. Bennet's sarcastic remarks.
(d) Lydia's constant prattling.
3. Why is Kitty so upset about Lydia's invitation to Brighton?
(a) She is concerned about her getting too friendly with Wickham.
(b) She is afraid Lydia will embarrass the family.
(c) She does not believe in living off other people's charity.
(d) She feels she should get to go as well since she is older.
4. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
(a) He feels it is his moral obligation.
(b) Mr. Darcy refused to give him his rightful inheritance.
(c) He gave a promise to the late Mr. Darcy Sr.
(d) He was wrongly accused of a crime.
5. What is Charlotte's sister's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose behind the surprise visit to Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
2. What does Charlotte do when the Bennets and Lucases dine together after Elizabeth's refusal of Mr. Collins?
3. What does Mr. Darcy do at the Netherfield ball that is extremely surprising to Elizabeth?
4. What is the most disappointing part for Elizabeth at the ball at Netherfield?
5. How many times does Darcy dance at the first ball of the book?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)