|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 6 | Volume 3: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
(a) Mr. Darcy refused to give him his rightful inheritance.
(b) He gave a promise to the late Mr. Darcy Sr.
(c) He was wrongly accused of a crime.
(d) He feels it is his moral obligation.
2. Where does the regiment of soldiers go after leaving Meryton?
3. Where does Elizabeth go with her aunt and uncle while Lydia is in Brighton?
4. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
(a) Discussing religious matters with Mr. Collins.
(c) Long talks and long walks.
(d) Writing letters to Jane.
5. How much money does Darcy make every year?
(a) 20,000 pounds.
(b) 10,000 pounds.
(c) 30,000 pounds.
(d) 50,000 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the letter from Caroline Bingley that distresses Jane a few days after the ball at Netherfield?
2. What is Elizabeth doing to pass the time on her second evening at Netherfield while caring for Jane?
3. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the Bennets and Lucases dine together?
4. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
5. Who is to inherit Longbourn when Mr. Bennet dies?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)