|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 6 | Volume 3: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
(a) To ask for a loan.
(b) To write himself into the will.
(c) To marry one of the daughters there.
(d) To check out his future inheritance.
2. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth repeatedly when she arrives at Longbourn?
(a) He wants Lydia to take a long trip.
(b) He is worried about Jane.
(c) He is happy to have her home.
(d) He is glad she did not marry Mr. Collins.
3. What is Charlotte's sister's name?
4. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
(a) Long talks and long walks.
(b) Writing letters to Jane.
(c) Discussing religious matters with Mr. Collins.
5. What does Elizabeth's favorite aunt warn her against while she is visiting at Longbourn?
(a) To not be like her mother.
(b) To not fall in love with Mr. Wickham.
(c) To not allow her sister to wallow in despair over lost love that never was.
(d) To never listen to the gossip of the town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Bennet's maiden name?
2. Why is Elizabeth so gloomy after Lydia leaves for Brighton?
3. What does Mr. Darcy give Elizabeth the morning after her horrible headache?
4. Who helps to dispel the gloom in Longbourn during the winter?
5. How much money does Darcy make every year?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)