|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 6 | Volume 3: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins the party at Netherfield in the drawing room on Elizabeth's third night at Netherfield -- much to Mr. Bingley's pleasure?
2. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth repeatedly when she arrives at Longbourn?
(a) He is happy to have her home.
(b) He is worried about Jane.
(c) He is glad she did not marry Mr. Collins.
(d) He wants Lydia to take a long trip.
3. What is Mr. Collin's profession?
(d) Militia officer.
4. Where does Mr. Bingley choose to spend his winter?
5. What does Elizabeth do when she hears Mr. Darcy slight her at the first ball of the book?
(a) She laughs and tells the story to all her friends.
(b) She confronts him about it.
(c) She cries and runs away.
(d) She plans to take vengeance on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the happiest to see Jane and Elizabeth head home from Netherfield?
2. Who does Elizabeth seek out to protect her against further advances from Mr. Collins?
3. How often does Charlotte and her husband dine with Lady Catherine?
4. What does Miss Bingley do to show Jane how little their friendship means to her?
5. What does Charlotte do when the Bennets and Lucases dine together after Elizabeth's refusal of Mr. Collins?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)