|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 6 | Volume 3: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte do when the Bennets and Lucases dine together after Elizabeth's refusal of Mr. Collins?
(a) Observes the odd tension in the family.
(b) Listens to Mr. Collins.
(c) Reads sermons.
(d) Gosips with Elizabeth.
2. Why does Elizabeth think that Bingley left Netherfield so suddenly in the first place?
(a) His sisters intervened to distract him from Jane.
(b) He does not love Jane.
(c) He truly has important business to attend to.
(d) He is testing Jane's love for him.
3. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
4. What does Miss Bingley do to show Jane how little their friendship means to her?
(a) Never returns her visits while in London.
(b) Write to tell her that she can't tarnish her reputation by being seen with her.
(c) Does not recognize her on the streets of London.
(d) Rebukes the Bennets for their lack of propriety.
5. Where does the regiment of soldiers go after leaving Meryton?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many daughters does Mrs. Bennett have?
2. Why is Elizabeth most upset to relay the news of her sister's elopement to Darcy?
3. Why is Elizabeth sad to leave Charlotte?
4. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the ball at Netherfield?
5. What does Miss Lucas say about Mr. Darcy after the first ball of the book?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)