|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 6 | Volume 3: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(c) Mr. Wickham.
(d) Mr. Collins.
2. What is the only thing anyone talks about during Elizabeth's first day at Charlotte's house?
(a) Mr. Collins' parishoners.
(b) Lady Catherine's daughter.
(c) Charlotte's new house.
(d) The upcoming dinner at Rosings.
3. What does Mr. Bennet congratulate Elizabeth for when he returns from searching for Lydia?
(a) For winning Darcy's affections.
(b) For being right about Lydia going to Brighton.
(c) For not falling for Wickham.
(d) For being such a stalwart young lady.
4. Where does the regiment of soldiers go after leaving Meryton?
5. What does Mary do at the ball at Netherfield to embarrass Elizabeth?
(a) Gives a sermon.
(b) Dances very poorly.
(d) Flirts madly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
2. What is Charlotte's sister's name?
3. Who does Elizabeth call on to decide whether or not Jane is well enough to go home after her first night at Netherfield?
4. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
5. Who takes an immediate liking to Elizabeth while she dines at Rosings after church one day?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)