|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 6 | Volume 3: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Collins say about Lydia's elopement?
(a) She is lucky to be the first daughter married.
(b) She found a good man.
(c) She is a disgrace to her family.
(d) She is better off dead.
2. What does Elizabeth fault her father for after reading Darcy's letter to her?
(a) His lack of discipline.
(b) His poor choice in a wife.
(c) His forward remarks in public.
(d) His sarcastic nature.
3. How many times does Darcy dance at the first ball of the book?
4. Who invites Lydia to go to Brighton for the summer?
(a) Mrs. Phillips.
(b) Mr. Wickham.
(d) Mrs. Forster.
5. What did Mr. Wickham really do with the money he inherited from Mr. Darcy's father?
(a) Paid for law school.
(b) Gave it to debt collectors.
(c) Gambled it away.
(d) Squander it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Catherine complain about while Elizabeth is dining with her after her nephews leave?
2. Who comes to see Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
3. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
4. Where was Elizabeth's favorite aunt raised?
5. Who does Elizabeth commonly run in to on her long walks through Rosings Park?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)