|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 6 | Volume 3: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte think prompted the unexpected visit to Elizabeth while she and Maria were away in town?
(d) Avoidance of Lady Catherine.
2. What does Charlotte do when the Bennets and Lucases dine together after Elizabeth's refusal of Mr. Collins?
(a) Listens to Mr. Collins.
(b) Observes the odd tension in the family.
(c) Gosips with Elizabeth.
(d) Reads sermons.
3. Who accompanies Elizabeth back to Longbourn?
(a) Charlotte and Mr. Collins.
(b) Lord Lucas and Maria.
(c) Jane and her aunt and uncle.
(d) Darcy and Fitzwilliam.
4. How many times does Elizabeth read her letter from Darcy?
5. Who joins the party at Netherfield in the drawing room on Elizabeth's third night at Netherfield -- much to Mr. Bingley's pleasure?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Gardiner do with Mr. Darcy when he visits Pemberley with Elizabeth?
2. Why does Colonel Fitzwilliam say that he must marry for money?
3. What is Charlotte's sister's name?
4. What is the only thing anyone talks about during Elizabeth's first day at Charlotte's house?
5. What is Elizabeth doing when Charlotte and Maria go to town without her?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)