|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 6 | Volume 3: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Elizabeth so surprised to see Mr. Darcy in his own house?
(a) The housekeeper told them he was away.
(b) They were sure he was still in Brighton.
(c) They were told he was busy hunting on the grounds.
(d) They thought he was sleeping.
2. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
3. Who gives Mrs. Bennett a description of Mr. Bingley when her husband will not?
(a) Lady De Bourgh.
(b) Lady Lucas.
(c) Lady Catherine.
(d) Lady Collins.
4. Who does Elizabeth call on to decide whether or not Jane is well enough to go home after her first night at Netherfield?
(a) Mrs. Bennet.
(b) Mrs. Hurst.
(c) Dr. Craven.
(d) Mr. Bingley.
5. How many letters does Elizabeth receive from Jane on her return from visiting with the Darcys at Pemberley?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elizabeth doing to pass the time on her second evening at Netherfield while caring for Jane?
2. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
3. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
4. Who does Elizabeth see at the inn while meeting Darcy's sister?
5. What does Jane first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)