|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 6 | Volume 3: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who surprises Elizabeth at the inn where the Bennet's carriage was to meet her and take her home?
(a) Lydia and Kitty.
(b) Maria and Lord Lucas.
(c) Mr. Darcy and Mr. Bingley.
(d) Mary and Caroline.
2. What does Elizabeth say is her main folly after reading her letter from Darcy?
3. What favor does Mr. Collins ask of Elizabeth after Bingley and his sisters visit Longbourn?
(a) To read some of Frodyce's sermons with him and her sisters.
(b) Some advice about how to propose to her sister.
(c) An hour of private conversation.
(d) Her first two dances at the ball at Netherfield.
4. How much is Wickham's gambling debt in Brighton?
(a) 250 pounds.
(b) 1,000 pounds.
(c) 1,200 pounds.
(d) 2,000 pounds.
5. What makes Mrs. Bennet ill and irritable after Elizabeth refuses Mr. Collins?
(a) Mr. Bennet's sarcastic remarks.
(b) Mary's poor piano playing.
(c) Lydia's constant prattling.
(d) Mr. Bingley's absence, and Charlotte's engagement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lydia say to Lord Lucas when he comes bearing news of his daughter's upcoming nuptials?
2. While Bingley is beginning to court Jane, what does Mr. Darcy begin to notice about Lizzie that makes her more beautiful in his eyes?
3. How does Elizabeth describe her first reaction to Lady Catherine?
4. Who pleads with Mr. Bennet to not allow Lydia to go to Brighton for the summer?
5. What does Miss Lucas say about Mr. Darcy after the first ball of the book?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)