|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 17 | Volume 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elizabeth say is her main folly after reading her letter from Darcy?
2. What does Charlotte do when the Bennets and Lucases dine together after Elizabeth's refusal of Mr. Collins?
(a) Listens to Mr. Collins.
(b) Gosips with Elizabeth.
(c) Reads sermons.
(d) Observes the odd tension in the family.
3. What is Mr. Darcy's cousin's name?
(a) Senator Fanghorn.
(b) Admiral Filkham.
(c) Sergeant Fillmore.
(d) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
4. Who is the only person Elizabeth tells about the proposal at Charlotte's house?
(a) Mr. Bennet.
5. How often does Charlotte and her husband dine with Lady Catherine?
(a) Once a fortnight.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Twice a week.
(d) Every other day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
2. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
3. What is in the letter from Caroline Bingley that distresses Jane a few days after the ball at Netherfield?
4. What is Elizabeth doing to pass the time on her second evening at Netherfield while caring for Jane?
5. What does Mrs. Bennet say repeatedly that Jane will die of?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)