|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 17 | Volume 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Mr. Collins stay at Longbourn after he is refused?
(a) One day.
(b) Until the end of his origianlly planned visit.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One hour.
2. Where does Jane spend the second half of the winter?
3. What favor does Mr. Collins ask of Elizabeth after Bingley and his sisters visit Longbourn?
(a) An hour of private conversation.
(b) Her first two dances at the ball at Netherfield.
(c) Some advice about how to propose to her sister.
(d) To read some of Frodyce's sermons with him and her sisters.
4. What is Jane's reaction to Mr. Wickham's portrayal of Mr. Darcy?
(a) She knows this to be false and is confused about what to do about it.
(b) She is angry and feels the need to end her engagement with Bingley.
(c) She is sure both parties are deceived.
(d) She is certain that it is true and is ready to spread the news to everyone.
5. What does Charlotte do when her husband says silly and embarrassing statements?
(a) Ignores him.
(b) Chides him publicly.
(c) Closes her eyes and appears to count to ten.
(d) Blushes and cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth call on to decide whether or not Jane is well enough to go home after her first night at Netherfield?
2. Who is the happiest to see Jane and Elizabeth head home from Netherfield?
3. Who does Miss Bingley's wish to befriend in the Bennet household?
4. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
5. Why does Lady Catherine invite Elizabeth to dinner the day her nephews leave her house?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)