|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 17 | Volume 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth commonly run in to on her long walks through Rosings Park?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(c) Sergeant Fillmore.
(d) Lord Lucas.
2. What does Jane first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
(a) She thinks they are elegant and fine.
(b) She thinks they are terribly dimwitted.
(c) She finds them prideful and rude.
(d) She thinks they are sweet and tasteful.
3. How many times does Elizabeth read her letter from Darcy?
4. How long does Elizabeth cry after her visitor leaves while she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) An hour.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) 2 and a half hours.
5. What is Jane's reaction to Mr. Wickham's portrayal of Mr. Darcy?
(a) She is certain that it is true and is ready to spread the news to everyone.
(b) She is sure both parties are deceived.
(c) She is angry and feels the need to end her engagement with Bingley.
(d) She knows this to be false and is confused about what to do about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes a rift in the friendship between Elizabeth and Charlotte?
2. Who joins the party at Netherfield in the drawing room on Elizabeth's third night at Netherfield -- much to Mr. Bingley's pleasure?
3. Who does Caroline want her brother to marry?
4. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth repeatedly when she arrives at Longbourn?
5. What does Elizabeth fault her father for after reading Darcy's letter to her?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)