|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 17 | Volume 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most disappointing part for Elizabeth at the ball at Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Collins proposes.
(b) Mr. Wickham does not come.
(c) Charlotte Lucas is too busy to speak with her.
(d) She has to talk with Mr. Darcy.
2. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Collins.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Mr. Wickham.
3. What does Lady Catherine complain about while Elizabeth is dining with her after her nephews leave?
(a) Elizabeth's poor piano skills.
(b) Mr. Collins constant chatter.
(c) The absense of her nephews.
(d) The inattention Darcy showed her daughter.
4. What is the name of the man who has just bought Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Collins.
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(c) Mr. Wickham.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
5. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
(a) Through trade.
(b) His law firm.
(c) The sale of a great property.
(d) An inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to see Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
2. What does Mr. Darcy do at the Netherfield ball that is extremely surprising to Elizabeth?
3. What is Jane's reaction to Mr. Wickham's portrayal of Mr. Darcy?
4. Who does Elizabeth call on to decide whether or not Jane is well enough to go home after her first night at Netherfield?
5. Who is the only person Elizabeth tells about the proposal at Charlotte's house?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)