|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 17 | Volume 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Lady Catherine's house?
(b) Rose Manor.
2. Who does Elizabeth commonly run in to on her long walks through Rosings Park?
(a) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Sergeant Fillmore.
(d) Lord Lucas.
3. What is Elizabeth doing when Charlotte and Maria go to town without her?
(a) Reading a book.
(c) Writing a letter.
(d) Debating religion with Mr. Collins.
4. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
(a) Mrs. Bennet.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Ms. Bingley.
(d) Mr. Hurst.
5. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
(a) He was wrongly accused of a crime.
(b) He feels it is his moral obligation.
(c) He gave a promise to the late Mr. Darcy Sr.
(d) Mr. Darcy refused to give him his rightful inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Lucas say about Mr. Darcy after the first ball of the book?
2. How does Elizabeth describe her first reaction to Lady Catherine?
3. Who comes to visit Elizabeth shortly after she refuses Mr. Collins?
4. What does Elizabeth's favorite aunt warn her against while she is visiting at Longbourn?
5. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the ball at Netherfield?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)