|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 17 | Volume 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes an immediate liking to Elizabeth while she dines at Rosings after church one day?
(a) Senator Fanghorn.
(b) Sergeant Fillmore.
(c) Admiral Filkham.
(d) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
2. What is the name of Lady Catherine's house?
(b) Rose Manor.
3. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth he will do if she accepts Mr. Collin's proposal?
(a) Allow them to live at Longbourn.
(b) Visit her often.
(c) Never speak with her again.
(d) Double her dowry.
4. What does Miss Lucas say about Mr. Darcy after the first ball of the book?
(a) That he has every right to be prideful.
(b) That he was raised to be selfish, so it isn't all his fault.
(c) That she pities him and his loneliness.
(d) That he is silly to fear.
5. Why are Mr. Bennet's closest relatives not to inherit his house and fortune after he dies?
(a) He promised his father to care for his cousin.
(b) They are all females.
(c) He does not trust them to do what is wise with the property.
(d) He feels ashamed of his closest relations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who surprises Elizabeth at the inn where the Bennet's carriage was to meet her and take her home?
2. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
3. What did Mr. Wickham really do with the money he inherited from Mr. Darcy's father?
4. Who joins the party at Netherfield in the drawing room on Elizabeth's third night at Netherfield -- much to Mr. Bingley's pleasure?
5. What does Charlotte think prompted the unexpected visit to Elizabeth while she and Maria were away in town?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)