|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 17 | Volume 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elizabeth say causes Darcy to say the horrible things that he does about her at the first ball of the book?
2. What does Miss Bingley do to show Jane how little their friendship means to her?
(a) Does not recognize her on the streets of London.
(b) Write to tell her that she can't tarnish her reputation by being seen with her.
(c) Rebukes the Bennets for their lack of propriety.
(d) Never returns her visits while in London.
3. What does Charlotte think prompted the unexpected visit to Elizabeth while she and Maria were away in town?
(b) Avoidance of Lady Catherine.
4. Where does Elizabeth travel to after she leaves Charlotte's house?
5. Why does Lady Catherine invite Elizabeth to dinner the day her nephews leave her house?
(a) She wants to make sure that Darcy did not propose to Elizabeth.
(b) She misses Elizabeth.
(c) She feels morally obligated to feed her clergyman.
(d) She is bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elizabeth doing to pass the time on her second evening at Netherfield while caring for Jane?
2. What is the name of the man who has just bought Netherfield?
3. What makes Mrs. Bennet ill and irritable after Elizabeth refuses Mr. Collins?
4. Why is Elizabeth sad to leave Charlotte?
5. What is the name of Lady Catherine's house?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)