|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 17 | Volume 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing anyone talks about during Elizabeth's first day at Charlotte's house?
(a) Charlotte's new house.
(b) Mr. Collins' parishoners.
(c) Lady Catherine's daughter.
(d) The upcoming dinner at Rosings.
2. Where does Mr. Bingley choose to spend his winter?
3. Why is Kitty so upset about Lydia's invitation to Brighton?
(a) She is afraid Lydia will embarrass the family.
(b) She does not believe in living off other people's charity.
(c) She feels she should get to go as well since she is older.
(d) She is concerned about her getting too friendly with Wickham.
4. Who comes to visit Elizabeth shortly after she refuses Mr. Collins?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Caroline Bingley.
(c) Mr. Wickham.
(d) Charlotte Lucas.
5. What does Miss Lucas say about Mr. Darcy after the first ball of the book?
(a) That he is silly to fear.
(b) That he has every right to be prideful.
(c) That he was raised to be selfish, so it isn't all his fault.
(d) That she pities him and his loneliness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Bingley and his sisters come to Longbourn to personally deliver?
2. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
3. What is Mr. Darcy's cousin's name?
4. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
5. What does Miss Bingley do to show Jane how little their friendship means to her?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)