|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 17 | Volume 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
(b) A dance.
(c) Another conversation.
(d) A game of whist.
2. What is Jane's reaction when she hears about the true story of Mr. Wickham?
(a) She is shocked at how horrible he is.
(b) She is sad for Elizabeth.
(c) She is relieved to know the truth.
(d) She was sure that Mr. Darcy was innocent.
3. What does Charlotte do when her husband says silly and embarrassing statements?
(a) Chides him publicly.
(b) Blushes and cries.
(c) Ignores him.
(d) Closes her eyes and appears to count to ten.
4. What does Lady Catherine complain about while Elizabeth is dining with her after her nephews leave?
(a) Elizabeth's poor piano skills.
(b) The absense of her nephews.
(c) The inattention Darcy showed her daughter.
(d) Mr. Collins constant chatter.
5. What does Elizabeth first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
(a) She finds them prideful and rude.
(b) She thinks they are sweet and tasteful.
(c) She thinks they are elegant and fine.
(d) She thinks they are terribly dimwitted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
2. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
3. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
4. How much money does Darcy make every year?
5. Who is the happiest to see Jane and Elizabeth head home from Netherfield?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)