|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 17 | Volume 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
2. What is Wickham's excuse for not attending the ball at Netherfield?
(a) He does not dance well.
(b) He was sent away on business.
(c) He was sick.
(d) He wanted to avoid a public scene with Darcy.
3. What does Charlotte do when the Bennets and Lucases dine together after Elizabeth's refusal of Mr. Collins?
(a) Gosips with Elizabeth.
(b) Observes the odd tension in the family.
(c) Reads sermons.
(d) Listens to Mr. Collins.
4. How often does Charlotte and her husband dine with Lady Catherine?
(a) Once a fortnight.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Every other day.
(d) Twice a week.
5. Who visits Elizabeth while Charlotte and Maria are in town without her?
(a) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(b) Lord Lucas,
(c) Sergeant Fillmore.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins the party at Netherfield in the drawing room on Elizabeth's third night at Netherfield -- much to Mr. Bingley's pleasure?
2. What is Mr. Collin's profession?
3. Where does Mr. Bingley choose to spend his winter?
4. What does Elizabeth think after reading her letter from Darcy the first time?
5. What is Mrs. Bennet's initial reaction to the news of their visitor shortly after Jane arrives home from Netherfield?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)