|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 17 | Volume 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth seek out to protect her against further advances from Mr. Collins?
(a) Lady DeBourgh.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
2. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
(b) The regiment office.
(c) Their aunt's house.
(d) The post office.
3. What does Lady Catherine complain about while Elizabeth is dining with her after her nephews leave?
(a) Elizabeth's poor piano skills.
(b) The absense of her nephews.
(c) The inattention Darcy showed her daughter.
(d) Mr. Collins constant chatter.
4. Who defends Elizabeth when Miss Bingley starts speaking poorly of her after their dinner together?
(a) Darcy and Bingley.
(c) Mr. Hurst.
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
5. Who takes an immediate liking to Elizabeth while she dines at Rosings after church one day?
(a) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(b) Senator Fanghorn.
(c) Sergeant Fillmore.
(d) Admiral Filkham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who has just bought Netherfield?
2. What is Mrs. Bennet's maiden name?
3. What does Mr. Darcy do at the Netherfield ball that is extremely surprising to Elizabeth?
4. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
5. Who comes to visit Elizabeth shortly after she refuses Mr. Collins?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)