|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 17 | Volume 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What favor does Mr. Collins ask of Elizabeth after Bingley and his sisters visit Longbourn?
(a) Some advice about how to propose to her sister.
(b) Her first two dances at the ball at Netherfield.
(c) An hour of private conversation.
(d) To read some of Frodyce's sermons with him and her sisters.
2. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
(a) Discussing religious matters with Mr. Collins.
(b) Writing letters to Jane.
(c) Long talks and long walks.
3. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
(a) Read a sermon.
(b) Play the piano.
(d) Recite some scripture.
4. What does Mrs. Bennett complain of when her husband denies the request to meet the man who has bought Netherfield?
(a) Her nerves.
(b) Her unmarried daughters.
(c) Her poor match.
(d) Her husband's unkindness.
5. How many times does Darcy dance at the first ball of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
2. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
3. Who helps to dispel the gloom in Longbourn during the winter?
4. How long does Mr. Collins stay at Longbourn after he is refused?
5. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)