|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 17 | Volume 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Darcy make every year?
(a) 10,000 pounds.
(b) 30,000 pounds.
(c) 50,000 pounds.
(d) 20,000 pounds.
2. How long is Charlotte Lucas' engagement?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
3. What does Elizabeth fault her father for after reading Darcy's letter to her?
(a) His poor choice in a wife.
(b) His lack of discipline.
(c) His forward remarks in public.
(d) His sarcastic nature.
4. Who does Miss Bingley's wish to befriend in the Bennet household?
(a) Mary and Kitty.
(b) Elizabeth and Mary.
(c) Jane and Elizabeth.
(d) Lydia and Jane.
5. How many daughters does Mrs. Bennett have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte do when her husband says silly and embarrassing statements?
2. What is the purpose behind the surprise visit to Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
3. Where is Charlotte's new home located?
4. How long does Elizabeth cry after her visitor leaves while she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
5. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)