|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 17 | Volume 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(a) It falls dark faster than expected.
(b) She gets caught in the rain and falls ill.
(c) Miss Bingley asks her to stay.
(d) She twists her ankle and is unable to travel home.
2. Who does Elizabeth call on to decide whether or not Jane is well enough to go home after her first night at Netherfield?
(a) Dr. Craven.
(b) Mrs. Bennet.
(c) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Mrs. Hurst.
3. How many daughters does Mrs. Bennett have?
4. Where is Charlotte's new home located?
5. How long does Mr. Collins stay at Longbourn after he is refused?
(a) One day.
(b) One hour.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Until the end of his origianlly planned visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the Bennets and Lucases dine together?
2. Who pleads with Mr. Bennet to not allow Lydia to go to Brighton for the summer?
3. What does Elizabeth think after reading her letter from Darcy the first time?
4. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
5. Who does Elizabeth seek out to protect her against further advances from Mr. Collins?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)