|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 17 | Volume 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(a) She walks.
(c) Her father hires a stage coach to take her.
(d) She takes a carriage.
2. Where does Elizabeth travel to after she leaves Charlotte's house?
3. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
4. What does Charlotte think prompted the unexpected visit to Elizabeth while she and Maria were away in town?
(d) Avoidance of Lady Catherine.
5. What does Miss Bingley do to show Jane how little their friendship means to her?
(a) Rebukes the Bennets for their lack of propriety.
(b) Does not recognize her on the streets of London.
(c) Write to tell her that she can't tarnish her reputation by being seen with her.
(d) Never returns her visits while in London.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miss Bingley's wish to befriend in the Bennet household?
2. Who invites Lydia to go to Brighton for the summer?
3. How long has Mr. Wickham known Mr. Darcy?
4. What does Charlotte do when her husband says silly and embarrassing statements?
5. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)