|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 17 | Volume 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the happiest to see Jane and Elizabeth head home from Netherfield?
(c) Mr. Darcy.
2. What is the only thing anyone talks about during Elizabeth's first day at Charlotte's house?
(a) Charlotte's new house.
(b) The upcoming dinner at Rosings.
(c) Mr. Collins' parishoners.
(d) Lady Catherine's daughter.
3. Who takes an immediate liking to Elizabeth while she dines at Rosings after church one day?
(a) Admiral Filkham.
(b) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(c) Senator Fanghorn.
(d) Sergeant Fillmore.
4. What does Elizabeth's favorite aunt warn her against while she is visiting at Longbourn?
(a) To not allow her sister to wallow in despair over lost love that never was.
(b) To not fall in love with Mr. Wickham.
(c) To not be like her mother.
(d) To never listen to the gossip of the town.
5. What is Jane's reaction when she hears about the true story of Mr. Wickham?
(a) She is sad for Elizabeth.
(b) She was sure that Mr. Darcy was innocent.
(c) She is relieved to know the truth.
(d) She is shocked at how horrible he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Elizabeth read her letter from Darcy?
2. How long does Elizabeth cry after her visitor leaves while she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
3. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
4. What does Mrs. Bennett complain of when her husband denies the request to meet the man who has bought Netherfield?
5. Who is the only person Elizabeth tells about the proposal at Charlotte's house?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)