|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 17 | Volume 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who surprises Elizabeth at the inn where the Bennet's carriage was to meet her and take her home?
(a) Mary and Caroline.
(b) Mr. Darcy and Mr. Bingley.
(c) Lydia and Kitty.
(d) Maria and Lord Lucas.
2. Why is Darcy most happy to see Elizabeth return to her own home after her stay at Netherfield?
(a) He wants some time alone with Caroline.
(b) He wants his house to himself again.
(c) He is tired of fighting with her.
(d) He is becoming too fond of her.
3. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the Bennets and Lucases dine together?
(a) Writes to Lady DeBourgh for advice.
(b) Propose to Charlotte.
(c) Tries to find a new profession.
(d) Leave for home.
4. Who is always close by Elizabeth as she dines at Rosings one day after church?
(a) Lady Catherine.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Mr. Collins.
5. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mrs. Bennet.
(c) Ms. Bingley.
(d) Mr. Hurst.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the letter from Caroline Bingley that distresses Jane a few days after the ball at Netherfield?
2. What is the purpose behind the surprise visit to Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
3. How long is Charlotte Lucas' engagement?
4. While Bingley is beginning to court Jane, what does Mr. Darcy begin to notice about Lizzie that makes her more beautiful in his eyes?
5. Where was Elizabeth's favorite aunt raised?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)