|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 17 | Volume 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jane's reaction to Mr. Wickham's portrayal of Mr. Darcy?
(a) She is certain that it is true and is ready to spread the news to everyone.
(b) She is angry and feels the need to end her engagement with Bingley.
(c) She knows this to be false and is confused about what to do about it.
(d) She is sure both parties are deceived.
2. What does Elizabeth say is her main folly after reading her letter from Darcy?
3. What does Caroline convince Elizabeth to do while in the drawing room on her third night at Netherfield?
(a) Join in a debate.
(b) Play a card game.
(c) Read a book with her.
(d) Walk about the room.
4. What does Mrs. Bennet say repeatedly that Jane will die of?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) An anxious countenance.
(c) A simple chill.
(d) A broken heart.
5. What does Lady Catherine do to Elizabeth during her first dinner at Lady Catherine's home?
(a) Instructs her in proper attire.
(b) Peppers her with questions.
(c) Demeans her family.
(d) Compliments her refusal of Mr. Collins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elizabeth travel to after she leaves Charlotte's house?
2. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
3. What does Charlotte do when the Bennets and Lucases dine together after Elizabeth's refusal of Mr. Collins?
4. What favor does Mr. Collins ask of Elizabeth after Bingley and his sisters visit Longbourn?
5. Who does Elizabeth seek out to protect her against further advances from Mr. Collins?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)