|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 17 | Volume 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Charlotte's new home located?
2. Who defends Elizabeth when Miss Bingley starts speaking poorly of her after their dinner together?
(a) Mr. Hurst.
(b) Mrs. Bennet.
(c) Darcy and Bingley.
3. Why is Elizabeth sad to leave Charlotte?
(a) She feels sorry for leaving her alone with her husband.
(b) Charlotte has no one else to talk with.
(c) Charlotte is her best friend.
(d) She loved being so close to Lady Catherine.
4. What is the name of the man who has just bought Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Bingley.
(b) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) Mr. Collins.
5. What does Miss Bingley say to Darcy when he tells her of his growing fondness for Elizabeth at the Lucas' house?
(a) She commends him for his choice.
(b) She begins to ridicule the Bennet family.
(c) She laughs out loud and runs to tell her sister.
(d) She reminds him that he is already betrothed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes an immediate liking to Elizabeth while she dines at Rosings after church one day?
2. What does Miss Lucas say about Mr. Darcy after the first ball of the book?
3. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
4. What does Jane first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
5. What does Lady Catherine complain about while Elizabeth is dining with her after her nephews leave?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)