|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 17 | Volume 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Mr. Wickham known Mr. Darcy?
(a) Since infancy.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 years.
2. How long does Mr. Collins stay at Longbourn after he is refused?
(a) Until the end of his origianlly planned visit.
(b) One hour.
(c) One day.
(d) Two weeks.
3. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(a) It falls dark faster than expected.
(b) Miss Bingley asks her to stay.
(c) She gets caught in the rain and falls ill.
(d) She twists her ankle and is unable to travel home.
4. What does Elizabeth first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
(a) She finds them prideful and rude.
(b) She thinks they are terribly dimwitted.
(c) She thinks they are elegant and fine.
(d) She thinks they are sweet and tasteful.
5. Who is always close by Elizabeth as she dines at Rosings one day after church?
(a) Mr. Collins.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Lady Catherine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the happiest to see Jane and Elizabeth head home from Netherfield?
2. What does Mr. Darcy do at the Netherfield ball that is extremely surprising to Elizabeth?
3. Why is Darcy most happy to see Elizabeth return to her own home after her stay at Netherfield?
4. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
5. How does Elizabeth describe her first reaction to Lady Catherine?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)