|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 2 | Volume 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Charlotte Lucas' engagement?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 2 weeks.
2. What makes Mrs. Bennet ill and irritable after Elizabeth refuses Mr. Collins?
(a) Mr. Bingley's absence, and Charlotte's engagement.
(b) Mr. Bennet's sarcastic remarks.
(c) Lydia's constant prattling.
(d) Mary's poor piano playing.
3. What does Caroline convince Elizabeth to do while in the drawing room on her third night at Netherfield?
(a) Walk about the room.
(b) Play a card game.
(c) Read a book with her.
(d) Join in a debate.
4. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth he will do if she accepts Mr. Collin's proposal?
(a) Allow them to live at Longbourn.
(b) Never speak with her again.
(c) Visit her often.
(d) Double her dowry.
5. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(a) She gets caught in the rain and falls ill.
(b) It falls dark faster than expected.
(c) She twists her ankle and is unable to travel home.
(d) Miss Bingley asks her to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
2. How long does Mr. Collins stay at Longbourn after he is refused?
3. Who joins the party at Netherfield in the drawing room on Elizabeth's third night at Netherfield -- much to Mr. Bingley's pleasure?
4. Who is the happiest to see Jane and Elizabeth head home from Netherfield?
5. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)