|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 2 | Volume 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elizabeth doing to pass the time on her second evening at Netherfield while caring for Jane?
(a) Needlepoint work.
(b) Playing a card game.
(c) Writing a letter.
(d) Reading a book.
2. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth he will do if she accepts Mr. Collin's proposal?
(a) Never speak with her again.
(b) Visit her often.
(c) Double her dowry.
(d) Allow them to live at Longbourn.
3. What does Mrs. Bennett complain of when her husband denies the request to meet the man who has bought Netherfield?
(a) Her husband's unkindness.
(b) Her unmarried daughters.
(c) Her poor match.
(d) Her nerves.
4. Who does Caroline want her brother to marry?
5. What is Miss Bingley doing to amuse herself on Elizabeth's second evening at Netherfield?
(a) Walking about the room.
(b) Trying to talk to Darcy.
(d) Writing a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miss Bingley's wish to befriend in the Bennet household?
2. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
3. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
4. What does Elizabeth do when she hears Mr. Darcy slight her at the first ball of the book?
5. While Bingley is beginning to court Jane, what does Mr. Darcy begin to notice about Lizzie that makes her more beautiful in his eyes?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)