|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 2 | Volume 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary do at the ball at Netherfield to embarrass Elizabeth?
(a) Gives a sermon.
(b) Flirts madly.
(d) Dances very poorly.
2. While Bingley is beginning to court Jane, what does Mr. Darcy begin to notice about Lizzie that makes her more beautiful in his eyes?
(a) Her quick temper.
(b) Her intelligence and wit.
(c) Her polite regard of his status.
(d) Her docility and tenderness.
3. What is Mr. Collin's profession?
(c) Militia officer.
4. What do Bingley and his sisters come to Longbourn to personally deliver?
(a) A true explanation of the history between Wickham and Darcy.
(b) An invitation to a ball at Netherfield.
(c) A request to hunt on their lands.
(d) A proposal of marriage.
5. What does Elizabeth say causes Darcy to say the horrible things that he does about her at the first ball of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wickham's excuse for not attending the ball at Netherfield?
2. Where is Charlotte's new home located?
3. What is Elizabeth doing to pass the time on her second evening at Netherfield while caring for Jane?
4. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
5. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)