|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 2 | Volume 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Charlotte Lucas' engagement?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
2. Who joins the party at Netherfield in the drawing room on Elizabeth's third night at Netherfield -- much to Mr. Bingley's pleasure?
3. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(a) Miss Bingley asks her to stay.
(b) She twists her ankle and is unable to travel home.
(c) It falls dark faster than expected.
(d) She gets caught in the rain and falls ill.
4. What is Miss Bingley doing to amuse herself on Elizabeth's second evening at Netherfield?
(a) Walking about the room.
(b) Writing a letter.
(d) Trying to talk to Darcy.
5. What is the most disappointing part for Elizabeth at the ball at Netherfield?
(a) She has to talk with Mr. Darcy.
(b) Charlotte Lucas is too busy to speak with her.
(c) Mr. Collins proposes.
(d) Mr. Wickham does not come.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Darcy most happy to see Elizabeth return to her own home after her stay at Netherfield?
2. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
3. Who is the happiest to see Jane and Elizabeth head home from Netherfield?
4. How long does Mr. Collins stay at Longbourn after he is refused?
5. While Bingley is beginning to court Jane, what does Mr. Darcy begin to notice about Lizzie that makes her more beautiful in his eyes?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)