|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 2 | Volume 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Collins think about Elizabeth's initial refusal of him the night after the ball at Netherfield?
(a) She needs some time to think it over.
(b) She has lost a vital chance at a good match.
(c) She is cruel and vindictive.
(d) She is playing hard to get.
2. What does Lydia say to Lord Lucas when he comes bearing news of his daughter's upcoming nuptials?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She tells him that it can't be true.
(c) She proclaims it is the perfect match.
(d) She screams in fury.
3. Who gives Mrs. Bennett a description of Mr. Bingley when her husband will not?
(a) Lady Collins.
(b) Lady Catherine.
(c) Lady De Bourgh.
(d) Lady Lucas.
4. Why is Darcy most happy to see Elizabeth return to her own home after her stay at Netherfield?
(a) He wants his house to himself again.
(b) He wants some time alone with Caroline.
(c) He is tired of fighting with her.
(d) He is becoming too fond of her.
5. Who defends Elizabeth when Miss Bingley starts speaking poorly of her after their dinner together?
(b) Mr. Hurst.
(c) Darcy and Bingley.
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Collin's first choice as a wife?
2. Who does Elizabeth seek out to protect her against further advances from Mr. Collins?
3. Who convinces Jane to stay at Netherfield one more night when she is well enough to return home?
4. What does Mary spend most of her time doing?
5. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)