|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 2 | Volume 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who has just bought Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(c) Mr. Collins.
(d) Mr. Wickham.
2. What is Jane's reaction to Mr. Wickham's portrayal of Mr. Darcy?
(a) She is certain that it is true and is ready to spread the news to everyone.
(b) She is angry and feels the need to end her engagement with Bingley.
(c) She knows this to be false and is confused about what to do about it.
(d) She is sure both parties are deceived.
3. What does Elizabeth do when she hears Mr. Darcy slight her at the first ball of the book?
(a) She laughs and tells the story to all her friends.
(b) She plans to take vengeance on him.
(c) She cries and runs away.
(d) She confronts him about it.
4. What causes a rift in the friendship between Elizabeth and Charlotte?
(a) Elizabeth rebukes Charlotte for refusing Mr. Collins.
(b) Charlotte speaks unkindly to Mr. Collins about Elizabeth.
(c) Charlotte rebukes Elizabeth for refusing Mr. Collins.
(d) Charlotte accepts Mr. Collin's proposal.
5. Where was Elizabeth's favorite aunt raised?
Short Answer Questions
1. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
2. What does Jane first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
3. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
4. What makes Mrs. Bennet ill and irritable after Elizabeth refuses Mr. Collins?
5. What is the most disappointing part for Elizabeth at the ball at Netherfield?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)