|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 2 | Volume 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Mrs. Bennett a description of Mr. Bingley when her husband will not?
(a) Lady Collins.
(b) Lady Catherine.
(c) Lady De Bourgh.
(d) Lady Lucas.
2. What does Elizabeth do when she hears Mr. Darcy slight her at the first ball of the book?
(a) She confronts him about it.
(b) She cries and runs away.
(c) She plans to take vengeance on him.
(d) She laughs and tells the story to all her friends.
3. How many times does Darcy dance at the first ball of the book?
4. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(a) Her father hires a stage coach to take her.
(c) She takes a carriage.
(d) She walks.
5. What do Bingley and his sisters come to Longbourn to personally deliver?
(a) A request to hunt on their lands.
(b) An invitation to a ball at Netherfield.
(c) A proposal of marriage.
(d) A true explanation of the history between Wickham and Darcy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elizabeth doing to pass the time on her second evening at Netherfield while caring for Jane?
2. What does Caroline convince Elizabeth to do while in the drawing room on her third night at Netherfield?
3. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
4. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
5. Why is Darcy most happy to see Elizabeth return to her own home after her stay at Netherfield?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)