|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 2 | Volume 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth call on to decide whether or not Jane is well enough to go home after her first night at Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Bingley.
(b) Dr. Craven.
(c) Mrs. Hurst.
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
2. Who convinces Jane to stay at Netherfield one more night when she is well enough to return home?
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
3. Who is Mr. Collin's first choice as a wife?
4. What does Elizabeth first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
(a) She finds them prideful and rude.
(b) She thinks they are sweet and tasteful.
(c) She thinks they are elegant and fine.
(d) She thinks they are terribly dimwitted.
5. What does Mary do at the ball at Netherfield to embarrass Elizabeth?
(a) Flirts madly.
(c) Dances very poorly.
(d) Gives a sermon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elizabeth say it is so hard for her to forgive Mr. Darcy's statement about her at the first ball of the book?
2. What is in the letter from Caroline Bingley that distresses Jane a few days after the ball at Netherfield?
3. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
4. How many daughters does Mrs. Bennett have?
5. While Bingley is beginning to court Jane, what does Mr. Darcy begin to notice about Lizzie that makes her more beautiful in his eyes?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)