|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 2 | Volume 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
(a) To check out his future inheritance.
(b) To ask for a loan.
(c) To marry one of the daughters there.
(d) To write himself into the will.
2. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
(b) A dance.
(c) Another conversation.
(d) A game of whist.
3. Who is Mr. Collins closely associated with that gives him great pride?
(a) Lord Faltwater.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Catherine DeBourgh.
4. How long does Mr. Collins stay at Longbourn after he is refused?
(a) Until the end of his origianlly planned visit.
(b) One hour.
(c) One day.
(d) Two weeks.
5. Who does Caroline want her brother to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte do when the Bennets and Lucases dine together after Elizabeth's refusal of Mr. Collins?
2. What does Mrs. Bennett complain of when her husband denies the request to meet the man who has bought Netherfield?
3. What is Mr. Collin's profession?
4. While Bingley is beginning to court Jane, what does Mr. Darcy begin to notice about Lizzie that makes her more beautiful in his eyes?
5. Why is Darcy most happy to see Elizabeth return to her own home after her stay at Netherfield?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)