|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 2 | Volume 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miss Bingley doing to amuse herself on Elizabeth's second evening at Netherfield?
(a) Writing a letter.
(c) Trying to talk to Darcy.
(d) Walking about the room.
2. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
(b) A dance.
(c) Another conversation.
(d) A game of whist.
3. What does Elizabeth's favorite aunt warn her against while she is visiting at Longbourn?
(a) To not allow her sister to wallow in despair over lost love that never was.
(b) To not be like her mother.
(c) To never listen to the gossip of the town.
(d) To not fall in love with Mr. Wickham.
4. Who joins the party at Netherfield in the drawing room on Elizabeth's third night at Netherfield -- much to Mr. Bingley's pleasure?
5. What does Mr. Darcy do at the Netherfield ball that is extremely surprising to Elizabeth?
(a) Leaves the house.
(b) Warmly embraces Wickham.
(c) Asks her to dance.
(d) Show attention to Lydia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
2. Why is Darcy most happy to see Elizabeth return to her own home after her stay at Netherfield?
3. Where does Mr. Bingley choose to spend his winter?
4. Who comes to visit Elizabeth shortly after she refuses Mr. Collins?
5. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)