|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 2 | Volume 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Elizabeth's favorite aunt raised?
2. What is Mrs. Bennet's initial reaction to the news of their visitor shortly after Jane arrives home from Netherfield?
(a) She is thrilled and plans a lavish meal.
(b) She is confused but flattered at the attention.
(c) She is scared and feels intimidated.
(d) She is upset and dislikes him.
3. Who do the Bennet sisters meet on their walk to Meryton while Mr. Collins is visiting?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Bennet.
(b) Charlotte and Caroline.
(c) Denny and Wickham.
(d) Bingley and Darcy.
4. What is Miss Bingley doing to amuse herself on Elizabeth's second evening at Netherfield?
(a) Walking about the room.
(b) Trying to talk to Darcy.
(d) Writing a letter.
5. Who does Elizabeth seek out to protect her against further advances from Mr. Collins?
(a) Her father.
(b) Lady DeBourgh.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Collins closely associated with that gives him great pride?
2. Who comes to visit Elizabeth shortly after she refuses Mr. Collins?
3. Where does Mr. Bingley choose to spend his winter?
4. Who convinces Jane to stay at Netherfield one more night when she is well enough to return home?
5. Who is to inherit Longbourn when Mr. Bennet dies?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)