|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 2 | Volume 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
(a) Mrs. Bennet.
2. What is Wickham's excuse for not attending the ball at Netherfield?
(a) He was sent away on business.
(b) He was sick.
(c) He does not dance well.
(d) He wanted to avoid a public scene with Darcy.
3. What does Lydia say to Lord Lucas when he comes bearing news of his daughter's upcoming nuptials?
(a) She tells him that it can't be true.
(b) She screams in fury.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She proclaims it is the perfect match.
4. Where is Charlotte's new home located?
5. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
(a) To marry one of the daughters there.
(b) To write himself into the will.
(c) To ask for a loan.
(d) To check out his future inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who has just bought Netherfield?
2. Who joins the party at Netherfield in the drawing room on Elizabeth's third night at Netherfield -- much to Mr. Bingley's pleasure?
3. What is in the letter from Caroline Bingley that distresses Jane a few days after the ball at Netherfield?
4. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the Bennets and Lucases dine together?
5. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)