|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 2 | Volume 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Mrs. Bennett a description of Mr. Bingley when her husband will not?
(a) Lady De Bourgh.
(b) Lady Lucas.
(c) Lady Catherine.
(d) Lady Collins.
2. How long is Charlotte Lucas' engagement?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 years.
3. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
(a) His law firm.
(b) Through trade.
(c) An inheritance.
(d) The sale of a great property.
4. Why is Darcy most happy to see Elizabeth return to her own home after her stay at Netherfield?
(a) He is becoming too fond of her.
(b) He is tired of fighting with her.
(c) He wants some time alone with Caroline.
(d) He wants his house to himself again.
5. What do Bingley and his sisters come to Longbourn to personally deliver?
(a) A proposal of marriage.
(b) An invitation to a ball at Netherfield.
(c) A request to hunt on their lands.
(d) A true explanation of the history between Wickham and Darcy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jane's reaction to Mr. Wickham's portrayal of Mr. Darcy?
2. Who helps to dispel the gloom in Longbourn during the winter?
3. What does Elizabeth say causes Darcy to say the horrible things that he does about her at the first ball of the book?
4. Where does Mr. Bingley choose to spend his winter?
5. What does Elizabeth do when she hears Mr. Darcy slight her at the first ball of the book?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)