|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 2 | Volume 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Mrs. Bennet ill and irritable after Elizabeth refuses Mr. Collins?
(a) Mr. Bingley's absence, and Charlotte's engagement.
(b) Mary's poor piano playing.
(c) Lydia's constant prattling.
(d) Mr. Bennet's sarcastic remarks.
2. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
(a) The Bingleys.
(b) The royal family.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) A regiment of soldiers.
3. Why does Elizabeth think that Bingley left Netherfield so suddenly in the first place?
(a) His sisters intervened to distract him from Jane.
(b) He does not love Jane.
(c) He truly has important business to attend to.
(d) He is testing Jane's love for him.
4. Where is Charlotte's new home located?
5. Who does Elizabeth seek out to protect her against further advances from Mr. Collins?
(a) Lady DeBourgh.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Bingley choose to spend his winter?
2. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the ball at Netherfield?
3. How many daughters does Mrs. Bennett have?
4. What is Mr. Collin's profession?
5. What causes a rift in the friendship between Elizabeth and Charlotte?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)