|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 2 | Volume 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins the party at Netherfield in the drawing room on Elizabeth's third night at Netherfield -- much to Mr. Bingley's pleasure?
2. Who do the Bennet sisters meet on their walk to Meryton while Mr. Collins is visiting?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Bennet.
(b) Denny and Wickham.
(c) Bingley and Darcy.
(d) Charlotte and Caroline.
3. Who defends Elizabeth when Miss Bingley starts speaking poorly of her after their dinner together?
(a) Mrs. Bennet.
(c) Mr. Hurst.
(d) Darcy and Bingley.
4. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the Bennets and Lucases dine together?
(a) Tries to find a new profession.
(b) Leave for home.
(c) Propose to Charlotte.
(d) Writes to Lady DeBourgh for advice.
5. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
(b) The post office.
(c) Their aunt's house.
(d) The regiment office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lydia say to Lord Lucas when he comes bearing news of his daughter's upcoming nuptials?
2. Who does Caroline want her brother to marry?
3. How long is Charlotte Lucas' engagement?
4. Who stops the argument between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy on her second evening at Netherfield?
5. What does Mary do at the ball at Netherfield to embarrass Elizabeth?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)