|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 2 | Volume 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Mr. Wickham known Mr. Darcy?
(a) 2 years.
(b) Since infancy.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 10 years.
2. What does Elizabeth's favorite aunt warn her against while she is visiting at Longbourn?
(a) To never listen to the gossip of the town.
(b) To not fall in love with Mr. Wickham.
(c) To not be like her mother.
(d) To not allow her sister to wallow in despair over lost love that never was.
3. What does Miss Bingley say to Darcy when he tells her of his growing fondness for Elizabeth at the Lucas' house?
(a) She commends him for his choice.
(b) She laughs out loud and runs to tell her sister.
(c) She reminds him that he is already betrothed.
(d) She begins to ridicule the Bennet family.
4. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Mr. Collins.
(d) Mr. Bingley.
5. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the ball at Netherfield?
(a) Sleeps in.
(b) Proposes to Elizabeth.
(c) Wakes up in a drunken frenzy.
(d) Returns to his home a week before expected.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Darcy do at the Netherfield ball that is extremely surprising to Elizabeth?
2. What favor does Mr. Collins ask of Elizabeth after Bingley and his sisters visit Longbourn?
3. What does Elizabeth do when she hears Mr. Darcy slight her at the first ball of the book?
4. What does Mr. Collins think about Elizabeth's initial refusal of him the night after the ball at Netherfield?
5. Who does Elizabeth seek out to protect her against further advances from Mr. Collins?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)