|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 2 | Volume 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Bennett think all single men are in pursuit of?
(a) A job.
(b) More money.
(c) A loving neighbor.
(d) A wife.
2. Where does Mr. Bingley choose to spend his winter?
3. Why does Elizabeth say it is so hard for her to forgive Mr. Darcy's statement about her at the first ball of the book?
(a) He did not dance with her.
(b) He seemed to truly mean it.
(c) He wounded her pride.
(d) Too many people heard it.
4. Who stops the argument between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy on her second evening at Netherfield?
(a) Miss Bingley.
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Mr. Hurst.
5. What is Mrs. Bennet's initial reaction to the news of their visitor shortly after Jane arrives home from Netherfield?
(a) She is confused but flattered at the attention.
(b) She is upset and dislikes him.
(c) She is scared and feels intimidated.
(d) She is thrilled and plans a lavish meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Darcy do at the Netherfield ball that is extremely surprising to Elizabeth?
2. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
3. Who is Mr. Collin's first choice as a wife?
4. Who does Caroline want her brother to marry?
5. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)