|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 2 | Volume 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the Bennets and Lucases dine together?
(a) Propose to Charlotte.
(b) Tries to find a new profession.
(c) Leave for home.
(d) Writes to Lady DeBourgh for advice.
2. What does Mary spend most of her time doing?
3. What is Mrs. Bennet's initial reaction to the news of their visitor shortly after Jane arrives home from Netherfield?
(a) She is thrilled and plans a lavish meal.
(b) She is scared and feels intimidated.
(c) She is confused but flattered at the attention.
(d) She is upset and dislikes him.
4. What is the name of the man who has just bought Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Wickham.
(b) Mr. Collins.
(c) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
5. What is Miss Bingley doing to amuse herself on Elizabeth's second evening at Netherfield?
(a) Trying to talk to Darcy.
(b) Writing a letter.
(c) Walking about the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces Jane to stay at Netherfield one more night when she is well enough to return home?
2. How does Mrs. Bennet respond to the news of Elizabeth's initial refusal the night after the ball at Longbourn?
3. What does Elizabeth's favorite aunt warn her against while she is visiting at Longbourn?
4. What does Jane first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
5. Who does Caroline want her brother to marry?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)