|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 2 | Volume 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miss Bingley doing to amuse herself on Elizabeth's second evening at Netherfield?
(a) Walking about the room.
(b) Trying to talk to Darcy.
(d) Writing a letter.
2. What makes Mrs. Bennet ill and irritable after Elizabeth refuses Mr. Collins?
(a) Mary's poor piano playing.
(b) Lydia's constant prattling.
(c) Mr. Bennet's sarcastic remarks.
(d) Mr. Bingley's absence, and Charlotte's engagement.
3. What is the name of the man who has just bought Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Mr. Collins.
(d) Mr. Bingley.
4. What does Elizabeth say causes Darcy to say the horrible things that he does about her at the first ball of the book?
5. What does Miss Bingley do to show Jane how little their friendship means to her?
(a) Does not recognize her on the streets of London.
(b) Write to tell her that she can't tarnish her reputation by being seen with her.
(c) Never returns her visits while in London.
(d) Rebukes the Bennets for their lack of propriety.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
2. How much money does Darcy make every year?
3. What is Elizabeth doing to pass the time on her second evening at Netherfield while caring for Jane?
4. Who does Miss Bingley's wish to befriend in the Bennet household?
5. What does Mary do at the ball at Netherfield to embarrass Elizabeth?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)