|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 21 | Volume 1: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Bennet respond to the news of Elizabeth's initial refusal the night after the ball at Longbourn?
(a) She is extremely happy.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is furious.
(d) She is relieved.
2. What is Wickham's excuse for not attending the ball at Netherfield?
(a) He was sick.
(b) He was sent away on business.
(c) He wanted to avoid a public scene with Darcy.
(d) He does not dance well.
3. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Bingley.
(b) Mr. Collins.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) Mr. Wickham.
4. What does Mary do at the ball at Netherfield to embarrass Elizabeth?
(a) Gives a sermon.
(c) Dances very poorly.
(d) Flirts madly.
5. What is the name of the man who has just bought Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Wickham.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Mr. Collins.
(d) Mr. Bingley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Mr. Wickham known Mr. Darcy?
2. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
3. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
4. Who joins the party at Netherfield in the drawing room on Elizabeth's third night at Netherfield -- much to Mr. Bingley's pleasure?
5. Who defends Elizabeth when Miss Bingley starts speaking poorly of her after their dinner together?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)