|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 21 | Volume 1: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bingley and his sisters come to Longbourn to personally deliver?
(a) A true explanation of the history between Wickham and Darcy.
(b) An invitation to a ball at Netherfield.
(c) A request to hunt on their lands.
(d) A proposal of marriage.
2. Why are Mr. Bennet's closest relatives not to inherit his house and fortune after he dies?
(a) He feels ashamed of his closest relations.
(b) He promised his father to care for his cousin.
(c) They are all females.
(d) He does not trust them to do what is wise with the property.
3. Who is the happiest to see Jane and Elizabeth head home from Netherfield?
(c) Mr. Darcy.
4. Who do the Bennet sisters meet on their walk to Meryton while Mr. Collins is visiting?
(a) Bingley and Darcy.
(b) Charlotte and Caroline.
(c) Denny and Wickham.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Bennet.
5. How many times does Darcy dance at the first ball of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is to inherit Longbourn when Mr. Bennet dies?
2. What does Mrs. Bennett think all single men are in pursuit of?
3. Who gives Mrs. Bennett a description of Mr. Bingley when her husband will not?
4. What favor does Mr. Collins ask of Elizabeth after Bingley and his sisters visit Longbourn?
5. Who is Mr. Bennett's favorite daughter?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)