|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 21 | Volume 1: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the Bennets and Lucases dine together?
(a) Writes to Lady DeBourgh for advice.
(b) Leave for home.
(c) Tries to find a new profession.
(d) Propose to Charlotte.
2. What causes a rift in the friendship between Elizabeth and Charlotte?
(a) Charlotte rebukes Elizabeth for refusing Mr. Collins.
(b) Elizabeth rebukes Charlotte for refusing Mr. Collins.
(c) Charlotte speaks unkindly to Mr. Collins about Elizabeth.
(d) Charlotte accepts Mr. Collin's proposal.
3. How long does Mr. Collins stay at Longbourn after he is refused?
(a) Until the end of his origianlly planned visit.
(b) One hour.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One day.
4. How long has Mr. Wickham known Mr. Darcy?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) Since infancy.
(d) 10 years.
5. Who stops the argument between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy on her second evening at Netherfield?
(b) Mr. Hurst.
(c) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Miss Bingley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
2. What does Jane first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
3. How many daughters does Mrs. Bennett have?
4. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
5. What does Mrs. Bennett think all single men are in pursuit of?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)