|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 21 | Volume 1: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who has just bought Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Mr. Collins.
2. What does Miss Lucas say about Mr. Darcy after the first ball of the book?
(a) That she pities him and his loneliness.
(b) That he was raised to be selfish, so it isn't all his fault.
(c) That he has every right to be prideful.
(d) That he is silly to fear.
3. Who does Miss Bingley's wish to befriend in the Bennet household?
(a) Elizabeth and Mary.
(b) Lydia and Jane.
(c) Jane and Elizabeth.
(d) Mary and Kitty.
4. What does Elizabeth first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
(a) She thinks they are sweet and tasteful.
(b) She thinks they are terribly dimwitted.
(c) She thinks they are elegant and fine.
(d) She finds them prideful and rude.
5. Who gives Mrs. Bennett a description of Mr. Bingley when her husband will not?
(a) Lady De Bourgh.
(b) Lady Catherine.
(c) Lady Lucas.
(d) Lady Collins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wickham's excuse for not attending the ball at Netherfield?
2. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the ball at Netherfield?
3. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
4. Who is Mr. Collins closely associated with that gives him great pride?
5. Who stops the argument between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy on her second evening at Netherfield?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)