|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 21 | Volume 1: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elizabeth say causes Darcy to say the horrible things that he does about her at the first ball of the book?
2. What is Miss Bingley doing to amuse herself on Elizabeth's second evening at Netherfield?
(a) Walking about the room.
(b) Trying to talk to Darcy.
(d) Writing a letter.
3. What do Bingley and his sisters come to Longbourn to personally deliver?
(a) A request to hunt on their lands.
(b) An invitation to a ball at Netherfield.
(c) A proposal of marriage.
(d) A true explanation of the history between Wickham and Darcy.
4. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
(b) Another conversation.
(c) A dance.
(d) A game of whist.
5. What does Caroline convince Elizabeth to do while in the drawing room on her third night at Netherfield?
(a) Walk about the room.
(b) Play a card game.
(c) Join in a debate.
(d) Read a book with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
2. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
3. What does Miss Bingley say to Darcy when he tells her of his growing fondness for Elizabeth at the Lucas' house?
4. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth he will do if she accepts Mr. Collin's proposal?
5. What is Elizabeth doing to pass the time on her second evening at Netherfield while caring for Jane?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)