|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 21 | Volume 1: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who has just bought Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(c) Mr. Wickham.
(d) Mr. Collins.
2. Why are Mr. Bennet's closest relatives not to inherit his house and fortune after he dies?
(a) He promised his father to care for his cousin.
(b) He feels ashamed of his closest relations.
(c) They are all females.
(d) He does not trust them to do what is wise with the property.
3. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the Bennets and Lucases dine together?
(a) Tries to find a new profession.
(b) Leave for home.
(c) Propose to Charlotte.
(d) Writes to Lady DeBourgh for advice.
4. Why is Darcy most happy to see Elizabeth return to her own home after her stay at Netherfield?
(a) He wants some time alone with Caroline.
(b) He is tired of fighting with her.
(c) He wants his house to himself again.
(d) He is becoming too fond of her.
5. What does Mrs. Bennett think all single men are in pursuit of?
(a) A loving neighbor.
(b) A wife.
(c) A job.
(d) More money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Bennett's favorite daughter?
2. What do Bingley and his sisters come to Longbourn to personally deliver?
3. What is Wickham's excuse for not attending the ball at Netherfield?
4. How many times does Darcy dance at the first ball of the book?
5. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)