|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 21 | Volume 1: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth call on to decide whether or not Jane is well enough to go home after her first night at Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Bingley.
(b) Dr. Craven.
(c) Mrs. Bennet.
(d) Mrs. Hurst.
2. What is in the letter from Caroline Bingley that distresses Jane a few days after the ball at Netherfield?
(a) News that they are leaving to London and do not plan to return.
(b) News that Bingley and Mr. Darcy's sister are engaged.
(c) News that Bingley's business has collapsed and his fortune is lost.
(d) News that Mr. Bingley and his family highly disapproves of the Bennet family.
3. Who comes to visit Elizabeth shortly after she refuses Mr. Collins?
(a) Charlotte Lucas.
(b) Caroline Bingley.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) Mr. Wickham.
4. How many times does Darcy dance at the first ball of the book?
5. How does Mrs. Bennet respond to the news of Elizabeth's initial refusal the night after the ball at Longbourn?
(a) She is relieved.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is furious.
(d) She is extremely happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Bingley is beginning to court Jane, what does Mr. Darcy begin to notice about Lizzie that makes her more beautiful in his eyes?
2. What does Elizabeth first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
3. Who does Caroline want her brother to marry?
4. Who do the Bennet sisters meet on their walk to Meryton while Mr. Collins is visiting?
5. What does Charlotte do when the Bennets and Lucases dine together after Elizabeth's refusal of Mr. Collins?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)