|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 21 | Volume 1: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Bennett's favorite daughter?
2. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Collins.
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(c) Mr. Wickham.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
3. What is Jane's reaction to Mr. Wickham's portrayal of Mr. Darcy?
(a) She is sure both parties are deceived.
(b) She knows this to be false and is confused about what to do about it.
(c) She is angry and feels the need to end her engagement with Bingley.
(d) She is certain that it is true and is ready to spread the news to everyone.
4. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth he will do if she accepts Mr. Collin's proposal?
(a) Never speak with her again.
(b) Allow them to live at Longbourn.
(c) Double her dowry.
(d) Visit her often.
5. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mr. Hurst.
(c) Mrs. Bennet.
(d) Ms. Bingley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Mr. Collins stay at Longbourn after he is refused?
2. Who is the happiest to see Jane and Elizabeth head home from Netherfield?
3. Who is Mr. Collin's first choice as a wife?
4. Who convinces Jane to stay at Netherfield one more night when she is well enough to return home?
5. What does Jane first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)