|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 21 | Volume 1: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Bennet respond to the news of Elizabeth's initial refusal the night after the ball at Longbourn?
(a) She is extremely happy.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is furious.
(d) She is relieved.
2. What is the most disappointing part for Elizabeth at the ball at Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Collins proposes.
(b) Mr. Wickham does not come.
(c) Charlotte Lucas is too busy to speak with her.
(d) She has to talk with Mr. Darcy.
3. What is Mr. Collin's profession?
(c) Militia officer.
4. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the Bennets and Lucases dine together?
(a) Writes to Lady DeBourgh for advice.
(b) Tries to find a new profession.
(c) Leave for home.
(d) Propose to Charlotte.
5. What does Mary spend most of her time doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miss Bingley's wish to befriend in the Bennet household?
2. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
3. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
4. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
5. How many daughters does Mrs. Bennett have?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)