|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 21 | Volume 1: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who convinces Jane to stay at Netherfield one more night when she is well enough to return home?
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
2. What does Miss Lucas say about Mr. Darcy after the first ball of the book?
(a) That he has every right to be prideful.
(b) That he is silly to fear.
(c) That he was raised to be selfish, so it isn't all his fault.
(d) That she pities him and his loneliness.
3. What is Jane's reaction to Mr. Wickham's portrayal of Mr. Darcy?
(a) She is certain that it is true and is ready to spread the news to everyone.
(b) She is angry and feels the need to end her engagement with Bingley.
(c) She knows this to be false and is confused about what to do about it.
(d) She is sure both parties are deceived.
4. How many daughters does Mrs. Bennett have?
5. What is Mr. Collin's profession?
(c) Militia officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Mr. Bennet's closest relatives not to inherit his house and fortune after he dies?
2. Who is Mr. Collins closely associated with that gives him great pride?
3. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
4. How much money does Darcy make every year?
5. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)