|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 21 | Volume 1: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
(a) Mrs. Bennet.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Ms. Bingley.
(d) Mr. Hurst.
2. Why is Darcy most happy to see Elizabeth return to her own home after her stay at Netherfield?
(a) He wants his house to himself again.
(b) He is becoming too fond of her.
(c) He is tired of fighting with her.
(d) He wants some time alone with Caroline.
3. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth he will do if she accepts Mr. Collin's proposal?
(a) Allow them to live at Longbourn.
(b) Visit her often.
(c) Never speak with her again.
(d) Double her dowry.
4. What does Elizabeth first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
(a) She thinks they are terribly dimwitted.
(b) She thinks they are elegant and fine.
(c) She thinks they are sweet and tasteful.
(d) She finds them prideful and rude.
5. Who does Elizabeth seek out to protect her against further advances from Mr. Collins?
(a) Her father.
(b) Lady DeBourgh.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who has just bought Netherfield?
2. What does Mr. Collins think about Elizabeth's initial refusal of him the night after the ball at Netherfield?
3. What does Caroline convince Elizabeth to do while in the drawing room on her third night at Netherfield?
4. What does Miss Bingley say to Darcy when he tells her of his growing fondness for Elizabeth at the Lucas' house?
5. How many daughters does Mrs. Bennett have?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)