|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 21 | Volume 1: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Mr. Wickham known Mr. Darcy?
(a) Since infancy.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 2 years.
2. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mr. Collins.
(c) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Mr. Wickham.
3. Why are Mr. Bennet's closest relatives not to inherit his house and fortune after he dies?
(a) He does not trust them to do what is wise with the property.
(b) He promised his father to care for his cousin.
(c) They are all females.
(d) He feels ashamed of his closest relations.
4. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
(b) Mrs. Bennet.
5. What does Mrs. Bennett think all single men are in pursuit of?
(a) A wife.
(b) More money.
(c) A job.
(d) A loving neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
2. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
3. Who does Elizabeth seek out to protect her against further advances from Mr. Collins?
4. Who is Mr. Collins closely associated with that gives him great pride?
5. What does Jane first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)