|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 21 | Volume 1: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Collin's first choice as a wife?
2. Who stops the argument between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy on her second evening at Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Hurst.
(b) Miss Bingley.
(d) Mr. Bingley.
3. Who gives Mrs. Bennett a description of Mr. Bingley when her husband will not?
(a) Lady De Bourgh.
(b) Lady Collins.
(c) Lady Catherine.
(d) Lady Lucas.
4. What does Jane first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
(a) She thinks they are terribly dimwitted.
(b) She finds them prideful and rude.
(c) She thinks they are elegant and fine.
(d) She thinks they are sweet and tasteful.
5. What does Charlotte do when the Bennets and Lucases dine together after Elizabeth's refusal of Mr. Collins?
(a) Gosips with Elizabeth.
(b) Listens to Mr. Collins.
(c) Observes the odd tension in the family.
(d) Reads sermons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most disappointing part for Elizabeth at the ball at Netherfield?
2. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth he will do if she accepts Mr. Collin's proposal?
3. Why does Elizabeth say it is so hard for her to forgive Mr. Darcy's statement about her at the first ball of the book?
4. How does Mrs. Bennet respond to the news of Elizabeth's initial refusal the night after the ball at Longbourn?
5. Who comes to visit Elizabeth shortly after she refuses Mr. Collins?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)