|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 21 | Volume 1: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth call on to decide whether or not Jane is well enough to go home after her first night at Netherfield?
(a) Dr. Craven.
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(c) Mrs. Hurst.
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
2. How long does Mr. Collins stay at Longbourn after he is refused?
(a) One day.
(b) One hour.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Until the end of his origianlly planned visit.
3. What does Elizabeth do when she hears Mr. Darcy slight her at the first ball of the book?
(a) She confronts him about it.
(b) She plans to take vengeance on him.
(c) She cries and runs away.
(d) She laughs and tells the story to all her friends.
4. How much money does Darcy make every year?
(a) 20,000 pounds.
(b) 30,000 pounds.
(c) 10,000 pounds.
(d) 50,000 pounds.
5. What causes a rift in the friendship between Elizabeth and Charlotte?
(a) Charlotte accepts Mr. Collin's proposal.
(b) Charlotte rebukes Elizabeth for refusing Mr. Collins.
(c) Elizabeth rebukes Charlotte for refusing Mr. Collins.
(d) Charlotte speaks unkindly to Mr. Collins about Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elizabeth first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
2. What is Miss Bingley doing to amuse herself on Elizabeth's second evening at Netherfield?
3. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
4. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
5. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)