|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 13 | Volume 1: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the happiest to see Jane and Elizabeth head home from Netherfield?
(b) Mr. Darcy.
2. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
(a) To ask for a loan.
(b) To marry one of the daughters there.
(c) To check out his future inheritance.
(d) To write himself into the will.
3. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(a) It falls dark faster than expected.
(b) She twists her ankle and is unable to travel home.
(c) She gets caught in the rain and falls ill.
(d) Miss Bingley asks her to stay.
4. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
(a) Through trade.
(b) An inheritance.
(c) The sale of a great property.
(d) His law firm.
5. Who does Caroline want her brother to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
2. How many times does Darcy dance at the first ball of the book?
3. Who does Miss Bingley's wish to befriend in the Bennet household?
4. What does Jane first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
5. What does Elizabeth do when she hears Mr. Darcy slight her at the first ball of the book?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)