|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 13 | Volume 1: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
(a) Ms. Bingley.
(b) Mr. Hurst.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
2. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
(a) His law firm.
(b) An inheritance.
(c) The sale of a great property.
(d) Through trade.
3. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
(a) A regiment of soldiers.
(b) The Bingleys.
(c) The royal family.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
4. Who is Mr. Collins closely associated with that gives him great pride?
(a) Mr. Bingley.
(b) Lord Faltwater.
(c) Catherine DeBourgh.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
5. Who stops the argument between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy on her second evening at Netherfield?
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(c) Mr. Hurst.
(d) Miss Bingley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the happiest to see Jane and Elizabeth head home from Netherfield?
2. Who does Caroline want her brother to marry?
3. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
4. Who gives Mrs. Bennett a description of Mr. Bingley when her husband will not?
5. What does Caroline convince Elizabeth to do while in the drawing room on her third night at Netherfield?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)