|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 13 | Volume 1: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elizabeth do when she hears Mr. Darcy slight her at the first ball of the book?
(a) She cries and runs away.
(b) She confronts him about it.
(c) She plans to take vengeance on him.
(d) She laughs and tells the story to all her friends.
2. What is the name of the man who has just bought Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Bingley.
(b) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Mr. Collins.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
3. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mr. Collins.
(c) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Mr. Wickham.
4. Who is Mr. Bennett's favorite daughter?
5. What does Miss Bingley say to Darcy when he tells her of his growing fondness for Elizabeth at the Lucas' house?
(a) She laughs out loud and runs to tell her sister.
(b) She reminds him that he is already betrothed.
(c) She commends him for his choice.
(d) She begins to ridicule the Bennet family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Bennett think all single men are in pursuit of?
2. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
3. What does Miss Lucas say about Mr. Darcy after the first ball of the book?
4. Who is the happiest to see Jane and Elizabeth head home from Netherfield?
5. Who is to inherit Longbourn when Mr. Bennet dies?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)