|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 13 | Volume 1: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Bennett think all single men are in pursuit of?
(a) A wife.
(b) A loving neighbor.
(c) More money.
(d) A job.
2. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(b) She takes a carriage.
(c) She walks.
(d) Her father hires a stage coach to take her.
3. What is Mrs. Bennet's initial reaction to the news of their visitor shortly after Jane arrives home from Netherfield?
(a) She is thrilled and plans a lavish meal.
(b) She is upset and dislikes him.
(c) She is confused but flattered at the attention.
(d) She is scared and feels intimidated.
4. Who convinces Jane to stay at Netherfield one more night when she is well enough to return home?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Mr. Bingley.
5. Who is Mr. Collins closely associated with that gives him great pride?
(a) Lord Faltwater.
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) Catherine DeBourgh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miss Bingley doing to amuse herself on Elizabeth's second evening at Netherfield?
2. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
3. Who is Mr. Bennett's favorite daughter?
4. What does Miss Bingley say to Darcy when he tells her of his growing fondness for Elizabeth at the Lucas' house?
5. How many times does Darcy dance at the first ball of the book?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)