|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 13 | Volume 1: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Darcy dance at the first ball of the book?
2. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
(a) His law firm.
(b) An inheritance.
(c) The sale of a great property.
(d) Through trade.
3. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
(a) Mr. Hurst.
(b) Ms. Bingley.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
4. While Bingley is beginning to court Jane, what does Mr. Darcy begin to notice about Lizzie that makes her more beautiful in his eyes?
(a) Her quick temper.
(b) Her docility and tenderness.
(c) Her polite regard of his status.
(d) Her intelligence and wit.
5. Who joins the party at Netherfield in the drawing room on Elizabeth's third night at Netherfield -- much to Mr. Bingley's pleasure?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Bennett think all single men are in pursuit of?
2. Who stops the argument between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy on her second evening at Netherfield?
3. How many daughters does Mrs. Bennett have?
4. What does Elizabeth do when she hears Mr. Darcy slight her at the first ball of the book?
5. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)