|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 13 | Volume 1: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is to inherit Longbourn when Mr. Bennet dies?
(a) The sisters, all equally.
(b) Mr. Bennet.
(c) Mr. Collins.
2. While Bingley is beginning to court Jane, what does Mr. Darcy begin to notice about Lizzie that makes her more beautiful in his eyes?
(a) Her polite regard of his status.
(b) Her intelligence and wit.
(c) Her docility and tenderness.
(d) Her quick temper.
3. What is Miss Bingley doing to amuse herself on Elizabeth's second evening at Netherfield?
(a) Trying to talk to Darcy.
(c) Walking about the room.
(d) Writing a letter.
4. What is the name of the man who has just bought Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mr. Collins.
(c) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Mr. Wickham.
5. Why does Elizabeth say it is so hard for her to forgive Mr. Darcy's statement about her at the first ball of the book?
(a) He seemed to truly mean it.
(b) He did not dance with her.
(c) He wounded her pride.
(d) Too many people heard it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Darcy dance at the first ball of the book?
2. What does Mary spend most of her time doing?
3. Who is Mr. Bennett's favorite daughter?
4. Who is Mr. Collins closely associated with that gives him great pride?
5. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)