|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 13 | Volume 1: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
(a) To write himself into the will.
(b) To ask for a loan.
(c) To marry one of the daughters there.
(d) To check out his future inheritance.
2. How many daughters does Mrs. Bennett have?
3. Why is Darcy most happy to see Elizabeth return to her own home after her stay at Netherfield?
(a) He is tired of fighting with her.
(b) He wants some time alone with Caroline.
(c) He wants his house to himself again.
(d) He is becoming too fond of her.
4. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(a) She walks.
(b) Her father hires a stage coach to take her.
(c) She takes a carriage.
5. Why does Elizabeth say it is so hard for her to forgive Mr. Darcy's statement about her at the first ball of the book?
(a) He did not dance with her.
(b) Too many people heard it.
(c) He wounded her pride.
(d) He seemed to truly mean it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins the party at Netherfield in the drawing room on Elizabeth's third night at Netherfield -- much to Mr. Bingley's pleasure?
2. What is Miss Bingley doing to amuse herself on Elizabeth's second evening at Netherfield?
3. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
4. Who is to inherit Longbourn when Mr. Bennet dies?
5. How much money does Darcy make every year?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)