|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 13 | Volume 1: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Bennet's initial reaction to the news of their visitor shortly after Jane arrives home from Netherfield?
(a) She is confused but flattered at the attention.
(b) She is scared and feels intimidated.
(c) She is thrilled and plans a lavish meal.
(d) She is upset and dislikes him.
2. Why is Darcy most happy to see Elizabeth return to her own home after her stay at Netherfield?
(a) He wants his house to himself again.
(b) He is tired of fighting with her.
(c) He is becoming too fond of her.
(d) He wants some time alone with Caroline.
3. What does Jane first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
(a) She finds them prideful and rude.
(b) She thinks they are elegant and fine.
(c) She thinks they are terribly dimwitted.
(d) She thinks they are sweet and tasteful.
4. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
(c) Mrs. Bennet.
5. What does Elizabeth do when she hears Mr. Darcy slight her at the first ball of the book?
(a) She laughs and tells the story to all her friends.
(b) She plans to take vengeance on him.
(c) She cries and runs away.
(d) She confronts him about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miss Bingley doing to amuse herself on Elizabeth's second evening at Netherfield?
2. Who is the happiest to see Jane and Elizabeth head home from Netherfield?
3. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
4. What does Miss Bingley say to Darcy when he tells her of his growing fondness for Elizabeth at the Lucas' house?
5. What is Elizabeth doing to pass the time on her second evening at Netherfield while caring for Jane?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)