|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 13 | Volume 1: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who has just bought Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Wickham.
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(c) Mr. Collins.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
2. What does Jane first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
(a) She finds them prideful and rude.
(b) She thinks they are terribly dimwitted.
(c) She thinks they are sweet and tasteful.
(d) She thinks they are elegant and fine.
3. Why are Mr. Bennet's closest relatives not to inherit his house and fortune after he dies?
(a) They are all females.
(b) He feels ashamed of his closest relations.
(c) He does not trust them to do what is wise with the property.
(d) He promised his father to care for his cousin.
4. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mr. Collins.
(c) Mr. Wickham.
(d) Mr. Bingley.
5. What is Mr. Collin's profession?
(a) Militia officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth call on to decide whether or not Jane is well enough to go home after her first night at Netherfield?
2. Who is Mr. Collins closely associated with that gives him great pride?
3. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
4. Why is Darcy most happy to see Elizabeth return to her own home after her stay at Netherfield?
5. Who does Miss Bingley's wish to befriend in the Bennet household?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)