|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 13 | Volume 1: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who convinces Jane to stay at Netherfield one more night when she is well enough to return home?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Mr. Bingley.
2. Who joins the party at Netherfield in the drawing room on Elizabeth's third night at Netherfield -- much to Mr. Bingley's pleasure?
3. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
(a) Ms. Bingley.
(b) Mr. Hurst.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
4. What is Mrs. Bennet's initial reaction to the news of their visitor shortly after Jane arrives home from Netherfield?
(a) She is scared and feels intimidated.
(b) She is thrilled and plans a lavish meal.
(c) She is confused but flattered at the attention.
(d) She is upset and dislikes him.
5. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
(a) His law firm.
(b) Through trade.
(c) The sale of a great property.
(d) An inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is to inherit Longbourn when Mr. Bennet dies?
2. Who stops the argument between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy on her second evening at Netherfield?
3. What does Jane first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
4. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
5. What does Miss Bingley say to Darcy when he tells her of his growing fondness for Elizabeth at the Lucas' house?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)