|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 13 | Volume 1: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Caroline want her brother to marry?
2. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
(a) Mr. Hurst.
(b) Mrs. Bennet.
(c) Ms. Bingley.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
3. Who joins the party at Netherfield in the drawing room on Elizabeth's third night at Netherfield -- much to Mr. Bingley's pleasure?
4. What is the name of the man who has just bought Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Bingley.
(b) Mr. Collins.
(c) Mr. Wickham.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
5. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(a) She gets caught in the rain and falls ill.
(b) She twists her ankle and is unable to travel home.
(c) Miss Bingley asks her to stay.
(d) It falls dark faster than expected.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth call on to decide whether or not Jane is well enough to go home after her first night at Netherfield?
2. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
3. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
4. While Bingley is beginning to court Jane, what does Mr. Darcy begin to notice about Lizzie that makes her more beautiful in his eyes?
5. How many daughters does Mrs. Bennett have?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)