|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 9 | Volume 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary spend most of her time doing?
2. How many times does Darcy dance at the first ball of the book?
3. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
4. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(a) She walks.
(b) Her father hires a stage coach to take her.
(c) She takes a carriage.
5. What does Miss Bingley say to Darcy when he tells her of his growing fondness for Elizabeth at the Lucas' house?
(a) She laughs out loud and runs to tell her sister.
(b) She commends him for his choice.
(c) She reminds him that he is already betrothed.
(d) She begins to ridicule the Bennet family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miss Bingley's wish to befriend in the Bennet household?
2. Who gives Mrs. Bennett a description of Mr. Bingley when her husband will not?
3. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
4. Who defends Elizabeth when Miss Bingley starts speaking poorly of her after their dinner together?
5. What does Elizabeth first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)