|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 9 | Volume 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Mrs. Bennett a description of Mr. Bingley when her husband will not?
(a) Lady Catherine.
(b) Lady Lucas.
(c) Lady De Bourgh.
(d) Lady Collins.
2. Who stops the argument between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy on her second evening at Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Hurst.
(b) Miss Bingley.
(c) Mr. Bingley.
3. What does Mrs. Bennett complain of when her husband denies the request to meet the man who has bought Netherfield?
(a) Her poor match.
(b) Her unmarried daughters.
(c) Her husband's unkindness.
(d) Her nerves.
4. Who does Elizabeth call on to decide whether or not Jane is well enough to go home after her first night at Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Bingley.
(b) Mrs. Hurst.
(c) Mrs. Bennet.
(d) Dr. Craven.
5. How many daughters does Mrs. Bennett have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is to inherit Longbourn when Mr. Bennet dies?
2. What does Miss Bingley say to Darcy when he tells her of his growing fondness for Elizabeth at the Lucas' house?
3. Who does Miss Bingley's wish to befriend in the Bennet household?
4. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
5. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)