|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 9 | Volume 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stops the argument between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy on her second evening at Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Bingley.
(b) Mr. Hurst.
(c) Miss Bingley.
2. What does Miss Lucas say about Mr. Darcy after the first ball of the book?
(a) That he has every right to be prideful.
(b) That he was raised to be selfish, so it isn't all his fault.
(c) That he is silly to fear.
(d) That she pities him and his loneliness.
3. What does Mrs. Bennett complain of when her husband denies the request to meet the man who has bought Netherfield?
(a) Her nerves.
(b) Her poor match.
(c) Her husband's unkindness.
(d) Her unmarried daughters.
4. How many daughters does Mrs. Bennett have?
5. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
(c) Mrs. Bennet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miss Bingley doing to amuse herself on Elizabeth's second evening at Netherfield?
2. What does Jane first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
3. Who gives Mrs. Bennett a description of Mr. Bingley when her husband will not?
4. How many times does Darcy dance at the first ball of the book?
5. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)