|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 9 | Volume 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Darcy make every year?
(a) 10,000 pounds.
(b) 30,000 pounds.
(c) 20,000 pounds.
(d) 50,000 pounds.
2. What does Jane first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
(a) She finds them prideful and rude.
(b) She thinks they are terribly dimwitted.
(c) She thinks they are elegant and fine.
(d) She thinks they are sweet and tasteful.
3. Who does Miss Bingley's wish to befriend in the Bennet household?
(a) Elizabeth and Mary.
(b) Mary and Kitty.
(c) Jane and Elizabeth.
(d) Lydia and Jane.
4. What does Miss Bingley say to Darcy when he tells her of his growing fondness for Elizabeth at the Lucas' house?
(a) She commends him for his choice.
(b) She begins to ridicule the Bennet family.
(c) She laughs out loud and runs to tell her sister.
(d) She reminds him that he is already betrothed.
5. What is the name of the man who has just bought Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Mr. Collins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is to inherit Longbourn when Mr. Bennet dies?
2. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
3. How many times does Darcy dance at the first ball of the book?
4. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
5. What is Miss Bingley doing to amuse herself on Elizabeth's second evening at Netherfield?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)