|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 9 | Volume 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Bennett complain of when her husband denies the request to meet the man who has bought Netherfield?
(a) Her nerves.
(b) Her unmarried daughters.
(c) Her husband's unkindness.
(d) Her poor match.
2. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
(a) Mrs. Bennet.
(b) Mr. Hurst.
(c) Ms. Bingley.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
3. How many daughters does Mrs. Bennett have?
4. Who is Mr. Bennett's favorite daughter?
5. Who does Miss Bingley's wish to befriend in the Bennet household?
(a) Mary and Kitty.
(b) Lydia and Jane.
(c) Jane and Elizabeth.
(d) Elizabeth and Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who defends Elizabeth when Miss Bingley starts speaking poorly of her after their dinner together?
2. Who does Elizabeth call on to decide whether or not Jane is well enough to go home after her first night at Netherfield?
3. What does Elizabeth say causes Darcy to say the horrible things that he does about her at the first ball of the book?
4. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
5. How much money does Darcy make every year?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)