|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 9 | Volume 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(a) She walks.
(b) She takes a carriage.
(d) Her father hires a stage coach to take her.
2. What does Mary spend most of her time doing?
3. Who stops the argument between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy on her second evening at Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Hurst.
(b) Miss Bingley.
(d) Mr. Bingley.
4. What does Jane first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
(a) She thinks they are sweet and tasteful.
(b) She thinks they are terribly dimwitted.
(c) She thinks they are elegant and fine.
(d) She finds them prideful and rude.
5. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
(a) The Bingleys.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) A regiment of soldiers.
(d) The royal family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth call on to decide whether or not Jane is well enough to go home after her first night at Netherfield?
2. What is Miss Bingley doing to amuse herself on Elizabeth's second evening at Netherfield?
3. How many daughters does Mrs. Bennett have?
4. Who is to inherit Longbourn when Mr. Bennet dies?
5. What does Mrs. Bennett complain of when her husband denies the request to meet the man who has bought Netherfield?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)