|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 9 | Volume 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Mrs. Bennett a description of Mr. Bingley when her husband will not?
(a) Lady Lucas.
(b) Lady De Bourgh.
(c) Lady Collins.
(d) Lady Catherine.
2. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
(c) Mrs. Bennet.
3. What does Mrs. Bennett complain of when her husband denies the request to meet the man who has bought Netherfield?
(a) Her unmarried daughters.
(b) Her nerves.
(c) Her husband's unkindness.
(d) Her poor match.
4. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
(a) The Bingleys.
(b) The royal family.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) A regiment of soldiers.
5. While Bingley is beginning to court Jane, what does Mr. Darcy begin to notice about Lizzie that makes her more beautiful in his eyes?
(a) Her quick temper.
(b) Her polite regard of his status.
(c) Her intelligence and wit.
(d) Her docility and tenderness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Bennett think all single men are in pursuit of?
2. Who does Miss Bingley's wish to befriend in the Bennet household?
3. What does Jane first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
4. What does Miss Bingley say to Darcy when he tells her of his growing fondness for Elizabeth at the Lucas' house?
5. How much money does Darcy make every year?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)