|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 9 | Volume 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Mrs. Bennett a description of Mr. Bingley when her husband will not?
(a) Lady Catherine.
(b) Lady Collins.
(c) Lady Lucas.
(d) Lady De Bourgh.
2. What does Elizabeth first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
(a) She finds them prideful and rude.
(b) She thinks they are terribly dimwitted.
(c) She thinks they are sweet and tasteful.
(d) She thinks they are elegant and fine.
3. Who does Elizabeth call on to decide whether or not Jane is well enough to go home after her first night at Netherfield?
(a) Mrs. Bennet.
(b) Dr. Craven.
(c) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Mrs. Hurst.
4. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
(a) Through trade.
(b) An inheritance.
(c) The sale of a great property.
(d) His law firm.
5. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
(a) The Bingleys.
(b) A regiment of soldiers.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) The royal family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Darcy dance at the first ball of the book?
2. How much money does Darcy make every year?
3. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
4. Who is Mr. Bennett's favorite daughter?
5. What does Mary spend most of her time doing?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)