|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 9 | Volume 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Darcy make every year?
(a) 30,000 pounds.
(b) 20,000 pounds.
(c) 10,000 pounds.
(d) 50,000 pounds.
2. Who is Mr. Bennett's favorite daughter?
3. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
(a) Ms. Bingley.
(b) Mrs. Bennet.
(c) Mr. Hurst.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
4. What does Mrs. Bennett think all single men are in pursuit of?
(a) A loving neighbor.
(b) A job.
(c) More money.
(d) A wife.
5. Who does Miss Bingley's wish to befriend in the Bennet household?
(a) Jane and Elizabeth.
(b) Mary and Kitty.
(c) Lydia and Jane.
(d) Elizabeth and Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Bennett complain of when her husband denies the request to meet the man who has bought Netherfield?
2. Who gives Mrs. Bennett a description of Mr. Bingley when her husband will not?
3. What does Miss Bingley say to Darcy when he tells her of his growing fondness for Elizabeth at the Lucas' house?
4. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
5. What is Miss Bingley doing to amuse herself on Elizabeth's second evening at Netherfield?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)