|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 9 | Volume 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elizabeth first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
(a) She finds them prideful and rude.
(b) She thinks they are sweet and tasteful.
(c) She thinks they are terribly dimwitted.
(d) She thinks they are elegant and fine.
2. While Bingley is beginning to court Jane, what does Mr. Darcy begin to notice about Lizzie that makes her more beautiful in his eyes?
(a) Her intelligence and wit.
(b) Her polite regard of his status.
(c) Her docility and tenderness.
(d) Her quick temper.
3. Who stops the argument between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy on her second evening at Netherfield?
(a) Miss Bingley.
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Mr. Hurst.
4. Who is Mr. Bennett's favorite daughter?
5. Who is to inherit Longbourn when Mr. Bennet dies?
(a) The sisters, all equally.
(b) Mr. Bennet.
(c) Mr. Collins.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many daughters does Mrs. Bennett have?
2. What is Elizabeth doing to pass the time on her second evening at Netherfield while caring for Jane?
3. What does Elizabeth say causes Darcy to say the horrible things that he does about her at the first ball of the book?
4. Who gives Mrs. Bennett a description of Mr. Bingley when her husband will not?
5. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)