|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 9 | Volume 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who defends Elizabeth when Miss Bingley starts speaking poorly of her after their dinner together?
(b) Darcy and Bingley.
(c) Mrs. Bennet.
(d) Mr. Hurst.
2. Who does Elizabeth call on to decide whether or not Jane is well enough to go home after her first night at Netherfield?
(a) Dr. Craven.
(b) Mrs. Bennet.
(c) Mrs. Hurst.
(d) Mr. Bingley.
3. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(a) Miss Bingley asks her to stay.
(b) She gets caught in the rain and falls ill.
(c) It falls dark faster than expected.
(d) She twists her ankle and is unable to travel home.
4. What does Mary spend most of her time doing?
5. How many daughters does Mrs. Bennett have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Darcy make every year?
2. What does Elizabeth do when she hears Mr. Darcy slight her at the first ball of the book?
3. Who stops the argument between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy on her second evening at Netherfield?
4. Who is Mr. Bennett's favorite daughter?
5. What is the name of the man who has just bought Netherfield?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)