|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 16 | Volume 3: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Darcy make every year?
(a) 50,000 pounds.
(b) 10,000 pounds.
(c) 20,000 pounds.
(d) 30,000 pounds.
2. Who comes to visit Elizabeth shortly after she refuses Mr. Collins?
(a) Caroline Bingley.
(b) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Charlotte Lucas.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
3. How long does Mr. Collins stay at Longbourn after he is refused?
(a) One day.
(b) Until the end of his origianlly planned visit.
(c) One hour.
(d) Two weeks.
4. Why is Kitty so upset about Lydia's invitation to Brighton?
(a) She is concerned about her getting too friendly with Wickham.
(b) She feels she should get to go as well since she is older.
(c) She is afraid Lydia will embarrass the family.
(d) She does not believe in living off other people's charity.
5. Where is Charlotte's new home located?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Mrs. Bennett a description of Mr. Bingley when her husband will not?
2. What does Charlotte do when her husband says silly and embarrassing statements?
3. Why does Elizabeth say it is so hard for her to forgive Mr. Darcy's statement about her at the first ball of the book?
4. Who is the happiest to see Jane and Elizabeth head home from Netherfield?
5. What does Elizabeth thank Mr. Darcy for as they are walking together?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)