Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 6 | Volume 3: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money will Lydia receive when Mr. Bennet dies?
(a) 15,000 pounds.
(b) 10,000 pounds.
(c) 5,000 pounds.
(d) 11,000 pounds.
2. What is Jane's reaction to Mr. Wickham's portrayal of Mr. Darcy?
(a) She is sure both parties are deceived.
(b) She knows this to be false and is confused about what to do about it.
(c) She is certain that it is true and is ready to spread the news to everyone.
(d) She is angry and feels the need to end her engagement with Bingley.
3. What do Bingley and his sisters come to Longbourn to personally deliver?
(a) A true explanation of the history between Wickham and Darcy.
(b) An invitation to a ball at Netherfield.
(c) A proposal of marriage.
(d) A request to hunt on their lands.
4. Who comes to see Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
(a) Mr. Bingley.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(d) Admiral Filkham.
5. What is in the letter from Caroline Bingley that distresses Jane a few days after the ball at Netherfield?
(a) News that Bingley's business has collapsed and his fortune is lost.
(b) News that they are leaving to London and do not plan to return.
(c) News that Bingley and Mr. Darcy's sister are engaged.
(d) News that Mr. Bingley and his family highly disapproves of the Bennet family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary spend most of her time doing?
2. What causes a rift in the friendship between Elizabeth and Charlotte?
3. What does Elizabeth say causes Darcy to say the horrible things that he does about her at the first ball of the book?
4. Who stops the argument between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy on her second evening at Netherfield?
5. What does Mr. Collins say about Lydia's elopement?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)