|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 17 | Volume 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pleads with Mr. Bennet to not allow Lydia to go to Brighton for the summer?
2. Who is Mr. Collins closely associated with that gives him great pride?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(c) Catherine DeBourgh.
(d) Lord Faltwater.
3. What does Mrs. Bennet say repeatedly that Jane will die of?
(a) A broken heart.
(b) An anxious countenance.
(c) A simple chill.
(d) A heart attack.
4. What does Charlotte do when her husband says silly and embarrassing statements?
(a) Closes her eyes and appears to count to ten.
(b) Chides him publicly.
(c) Ignores him.
(d) Blushes and cries.
5. What is the most disappointing part for Elizabeth at the ball at Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Wickham does not come.
(b) Charlotte Lucas is too busy to speak with her.
(c) She has to talk with Mr. Darcy.
(d) Mr. Collins proposes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who has just bought Netherfield?
2. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the ball at Netherfield?
3. What does Elizabeth first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
4. Who defends Elizabeth when Miss Bingley starts speaking poorly of her after their dinner together?
5. Who is the only person Elizabeth tells about the proposal at Charlotte's house?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)