Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 2 | Volume 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Bennett's favorite daughter?
2. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
(a) An inheritance.
(b) The sale of a great property.
(c) His law firm.
(d) Through trade.
3. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mrs. Bennet.
(c) Mr. Hurst.
(d) Ms. Bingley.
4. What favor does Mr. Collins ask of Elizabeth after Bingley and his sisters visit Longbourn?
(a) Some advice about how to propose to her sister.
(b) To read some of Frodyce's sermons with him and her sisters.
(c) Her first two dances at the ball at Netherfield.
(d) An hour of private conversation.
5. Who does Caroline want her brother to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Bennett complain of when her husband denies the request to meet the man who has bought Netherfield?
2. Why is Darcy most happy to see Elizabeth return to her own home after her stay at Netherfield?
3. Who gives Mrs. Bennett a description of Mr. Bingley when her husband will not?
4. Why does Elizabeth say it is so hard for her to forgive Mr. Darcy's statement about her at the first ball of the book?
5. What is Mrs. Bennet's maiden name?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)