Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 13 | Volume 1: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
(a) To ask for a loan.
(b) To marry one of the daughters there.
(c) To check out his future inheritance.
(d) To write himself into the will.
2. What does Miss Lucas say about Mr. Darcy after the first ball of the book?
(a) That he has every right to be prideful.
(b) That she pities him and his loneliness.
(c) That he is silly to fear.
(d) That he was raised to be selfish, so it isn't all his fault.
3. What is Mrs. Bennet's initial reaction to the news of their visitor shortly after Jane arrives home from Netherfield?
(a) She is thrilled and plans a lavish meal.
(b) She is upset and dislikes him.
(c) She is scared and feels intimidated.
(d) She is confused but flattered at the attention.
4. Who does Elizabeth call on to decide whether or not Jane is well enough to go home after her first night at Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Bingley.
(b) Mrs. Bennet.
(c) Dr. Craven.
(d) Mrs. Hurst.
5. Who does Miss Bingley's wish to befriend in the Bennet household?
(a) Lydia and Jane.
(b) Mary and Kitty.
(c) Elizabeth and Mary.
(d) Jane and Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many daughters does Mrs. Bennett have?
2. Who is to inherit Longbourn when Mr. Bennet dies?
3. Who is Mr. Bennett's favorite daughter?
4. How much money does Darcy make every year?
5. What does Elizabeth say causes Darcy to say the horrible things that he does about her at the first ball of the book?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)