|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 8 | Volume 3: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jane's reaction when she hears about the true story of Mr. Wickham?
(a) She is sad for Elizabeth.
(b) She is relieved to know the truth.
(c) She was sure that Mr. Darcy was innocent.
(d) She is shocked at how horrible he is.
2. What does Charlotte do when her husband says silly and embarrassing statements?
(a) Chides him publicly.
(b) Closes her eyes and appears to count to ten.
(c) Blushes and cries.
(d) Ignores him.
3. How much money does Darcy make every year?
(a) 30,000 pounds.
(b) 50,000 pounds.
(c) 20,000 pounds.
(d) 10,000 pounds.
4. How many times does Darcy dance at the first ball of the book?
5. Who comes to visit Elizabeth shortly after she refuses Mr. Collins?
(a) Mr. Wickham.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Charlotte Lucas.
(d) Caroline Bingley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
2. What does Lydia say to Lord Lucas when he comes bearing news of his daughter's upcoming nuptials?
3. Why does Elizabeth think that Bingley left Netherfield so suddenly in the first place?
4. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth he will do if she accepts Mr. Collin's proposal?
5. Who does Elizabeth call on to decide whether or not Jane is well enough to go home after her first night at Netherfield?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)