|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 8 | Volume 3: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Elizabeth travel to after she leaves Charlotte's house?
2. What is Mrs. Bennet's initial reaction to the news of their visitor shortly after Jane arrives home from Netherfield?
(a) She is confused but flattered at the attention.
(b) She is thrilled and plans a lavish meal.
(c) She is upset and dislikes him.
(d) She is scared and feels intimidated.
3. How long does Elizabeth cry after her visitor leaves while she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) Half an hour.
(c) 2 and a half hours.
(d) An hour.
4. What does Mary do at the ball at Netherfield to embarrass Elizabeth?
(a) Dances very poorly.
(b) Gives a sermon.
(d) Flirts madly.
5. What does Mr. Gardiner do with Mr. Darcy when he visits Pemberley with Elizabeth?
(a) Goes hunting.
(b) Goes fishing.
(c) Talks business.
(d) Takes a tour of the home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Darcy give Elizabeth the morning after her horrible headache?
2. How long is Charlotte Lucas' engagement?
3. Who comes to visit Elizabeth shortly after she refuses Mr. Collins?
4. Why are Mr. Bennet's closest relatives not to inherit his house and fortune after he dies?
5. What makes Mrs. Bennet ill and irritable after Elizabeth refuses Mr. Collins?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)