|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 8 | Volume 3: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Wickham really do with the money he inherited from Mr. Darcy's father?
(a) Squander it.
(b) Gambled it away.
(c) Gave it to debt collectors.
(d) Paid for law school.
2. What does Mrs. Bennet say repeatedly that Jane will die of?
(a) A broken heart.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) An anxious countenance.
(d) A simple chill.
3. According to Mr. Darcy, why did he break up the growing relationship between Jane and Mr. Bingley?
(a) He was ashamed of the Bennets.
(b) He felt that Bingley would regret his choice.
(c) He didn't think Jane loved him.
(d) He wants Bingley to marry his sister.
4. What does Mr. Collins think about Elizabeth's initial refusal of him the night after the ball at Netherfield?
(a) She is cruel and vindictive.
(b) She needs some time to think it over.
(c) She is playing hard to get.
(d) She has lost a vital chance at a good match.
5. Who is to inherit Longbourn when Mr. Bennet dies?
(a) Mr. Bennet.
(c) Mr. Collins.
(d) The sisters, all equally.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elizabeth describe her first reaction to Lady Catherine?
2. How much money will Lydia receive when Mr. Bennet dies?
3. What is Mr. Darcy's cousin's name?
4. What does Mr. Darcy do at the Netherfield ball that is extremely surprising to Elizabeth?
5. What is the most disappointing part for Elizabeth at the ball at Netherfield?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)