|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 8 | Volume 3: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth he will do if she accepts Mr. Collin's proposal?
(a) Never speak with her again.
(b) Double her dowry.
(c) Visit her often.
(d) Allow them to live at Longbourn.
2. Where does Mr. Bingley choose to spend his winter?
3. Why is Kitty so upset about Lydia's invitation to Brighton?
(a) She feels she should get to go as well since she is older.
(b) She is afraid Lydia will embarrass the family.
(c) She does not believe in living off other people's charity.
(d) She is concerned about her getting too friendly with Wickham.
4. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
(a) The Bingleys.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) A regiment of soldiers.
(d) The royal family.
5. What does Elizabeth think of Mr. Darcy's sister when meeting her for the first time?
(a) She is shy.
(b) She is frightened.
(c) She is rude.
(d) She is proud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is to inherit Longbourn when Mr. Bennet dies?
2. Who comes to visit Elizabeth shortly after she refuses Mr. Collins?
3. What does Lydia tell her sisters to do if they want to find husbands for themselves?
4. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
5. What does Lady Catherine do to Elizabeth during her first dinner at Lady Catherine's home?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)