|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 8 | Volume 3: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Bennet congratulate Elizabeth for when he returns from searching for Lydia?
(a) For not falling for Wickham.
(b) For being right about Lydia going to Brighton.
(c) For winning Darcy's affections.
(d) For being such a stalwart young lady.
2. What does Elizabeth regret the most about her reactions to Lydia's elopement?
(a) She allowed her mother to act foolishly.
(b) She was too level-headed.
(c) She did not help her father find the couple.
(d) She told Mr. Darcy.
3. Who defends Elizabeth when Miss Bingley starts speaking poorly of her after their dinner together?
(a) Darcy and Bingley.
(b) Mrs. Bennet.
(c) Mr. Hurst.
4. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth repeatedly when she arrives at Longbourn?
(a) He is glad she did not marry Mr. Collins.
(b) He is worried about Jane.
(c) He wants Lydia to take a long trip.
(d) He is happy to have her home.
5. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Collins.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Mr. Wickham.
(d) Mr. Bingley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
2. Who comes to visit Elizabeth shortly after she refuses Mr. Collins?
3. Where does Elizabeth travel to after she leaves Charlotte's house?
4. What does Elizabeth do when she hears Mr. Darcy slight her at the first ball of the book?
5. What favor does Mr. Collins ask of Elizabeth after Bingley and his sisters visit Longbourn?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)