|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 8 | Volume 3: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money will Lydia receive when Mr. Bennet dies?
(a) 5,000 pounds.
(b) 11,000 pounds.
(c) 15,000 pounds.
(d) 10,000 pounds.
2. What secret guest was at Lydia's wedding that she lets slip to Elizabeth?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(c) Mr. Collins.
(d) Mr. Bingley.
3. What is the purpose behind the surprise visit to Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
(a) A request for advice.
(b) A plea for monetary assistance.
(c) A debate over family matters.
(d) A proposal.
4. Where does the regiment of soldiers go after leaving Meryton?
5. What favor does Mr. Collins ask of Elizabeth after Bingley and his sisters visit Longbourn?
(a) Her first two dances at the ball at Netherfield.
(b) Some advice about how to propose to her sister.
(c) An hour of private conversation.
(d) To read some of Frodyce's sermons with him and her sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kitty so upset about Lydia's invitation to Brighton?
2. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
3. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
4. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
5. What does Charlotte do when her husband says silly and embarrassing statements?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)