|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 8 | Volume 3: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who surprises Elizabeth at the inn where the Bennet's carriage was to meet her and take her home?
(a) Mary and Caroline.
(b) Maria and Lord Lucas.
(c) Mr. Darcy and Mr. Bingley.
(d) Lydia and Kitty.
2. What does Elizabeth regret the most about her reactions to Lydia's elopement?
(a) She was too level-headed.
(b) She allowed her mother to act foolishly.
(c) She did not help her father find the couple.
(d) She told Mr. Darcy.
3. Who is always close by Elizabeth as she dines at Rosings one day after church?
(a) Mr. Collins.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) Lady Catherine.
4. What does Elizabeth realize her poor treatment from people at Pemberley really comes from?
5. Who is Mr. Darcy anxious for Elizabeth to meet after meeting her in Derbyshire?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Mrs. Bennett a description of Mr. Bingley when her husband will not?
2. Where do Lydia and Wickham go just after they are wed?
3. What is Jane's reaction when she hears about the true story of Mr. Wickham?
4. What does Mr. Darcy give Elizabeth the morning after her horrible headache?
5. What does Mr. Bennet refuse to do when he hears that Lydia is to be married?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)