|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 8 | Volume 3: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Mrs. Bennett a description of Mr. Bingley when her husband will not?
(a) Lady Lucas.
(b) Lady Catherine.
(c) Lady De Bourgh.
(d) Lady Collins.
2. Why is Elizabeth sad to leave Charlotte?
(a) Charlotte has no one else to talk with.
(b) She feels sorry for leaving her alone with her husband.
(c) Charlotte is her best friend.
(d) She loved being so close to Lady Catherine.
3. What is Mr. Collin's profession?
(d) Militia officer.
4. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the ball at Netherfield?
(a) Wakes up in a drunken frenzy.
(b) Proposes to Elizabeth.
(c) Returns to his home a week before expected.
(d) Sleeps in.
5. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
(a) Mrs. Bennet.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Ms. Bingley.
(d) Mr. Hurst.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Mr. Bennet's closest relatives not to inherit his house and fortune after he dies?
2. What favor does Mr. Collins ask of Elizabeth after Bingley and his sisters visit Longbourn?
3. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
4. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
5. Who is the only person Elizabeth tells about the proposal at Charlotte's house?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)