|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 8 | Volume 3: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Darcy give Elizabeth the morning after her horrible headache?
(a) A parting handshake.
(b) A flower.
(c) A letter.
(d) A kiss.
2. How much is Wickham's gambling debt in Brighton?
(a) 250 pounds.
(b) 1,200 pounds.
(c) 2,000 pounds.
(d) 1,000 pounds.
3. How does Elizabeth describe her first reaction to Lady Catherine?
(a) Thin and sickly.
(b) Shrewd and arrogant.
(c) Proud and loud.
(d) Large and haughty.
4. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth repeatedly when she arrives at Longbourn?
(a) He is happy to have her home.
(b) He is worried about Jane.
(c) He wants Lydia to take a long trip.
(d) He is glad she did not marry Mr. Collins.
5. What did Mr. Wickham really do with the money he inherited from Mr. Darcy's father?
(a) Paid for law school.
(b) Squander it.
(c) Gave it to debt collectors.
(d) Gambled it away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Bennet afraid has paid for Mr. Wickham's gambling debts?
2. What does Jane first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
3. Who invites Lydia to go to Brighton for the summer?
4. Who accompanies Elizabeth back to Longbourn?
5. Where does Elizabeth travel to after she leaves Charlotte's house?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)