|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 8 | Volume 3: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth repeatedly when she arrives at Longbourn?
(a) He is glad she did not marry Mr. Collins.
(b) He is worried about Jane.
(c) He is happy to have her home.
(d) He wants Lydia to take a long trip.
2. What does Mr. Bennet refuse to do when he hears that Lydia is to be married?
(a) Allow Kitty to attend the wedding.
(b) Attend her wedding.
(c) Give his blessing to the couple.
(d) Spend a penny on her wedding clothes.
3. Why is Elizabeth sad to leave Charlotte?
(a) She feels sorry for leaving her alone with her husband.
(b) Charlotte is her best friend.
(c) Charlotte has no one else to talk with.
(d) She loved being so close to Lady Catherine.
4. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
(a) His law firm.
(b) An inheritance.
(c) Through trade.
(d) The sale of a great property.
5. Where do Lydia and Wickham go just after they are wed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person Elizabeth tells about the proposal at Charlotte's house?
2. What did Mr. Wickham really do with the money he inherited from Mr. Darcy's father?
3. What does Mr. Darcy give Elizabeth the morning after her horrible headache?
4. Who defends Elizabeth when Miss Bingley starts speaking poorly of her after their dinner together?
5. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)