|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 8 | Volume 3: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
(a) To check out his future inheritance.
(b) To ask for a loan.
(c) To marry one of the daughters there.
(d) To write himself into the will.
2. Who surprises Elizabeth at the inn where the Bennet's carriage was to meet her and take her home?
(a) Maria and Lord Lucas.
(b) Lydia and Kitty.
(c) Mary and Caroline.
(d) Mr. Darcy and Mr. Bingley.
3. What is Mrs. Bennet's initial reaction to the news of their visitor shortly after Jane arrives home from Netherfield?
(a) She is thrilled and plans a lavish meal.
(b) She is scared and feels intimidated.
(c) She is confused but flattered at the attention.
(d) She is upset and dislikes him.
4. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
(b) Play the piano.
(c) Read a sermon.
(d) Recite some scripture.
5. How much money will Lydia receive when Mr. Bennet dies?
(a) 5,000 pounds.
(b) 11,000 pounds.
(c) 15,000 pounds.
(d) 10,000 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Catherine do to Elizabeth during her first dinner at Lady Catherine's home?
2. Who takes an immediate liking to Elizabeth while she dines at Rosings after church one day?
3. Who accompanies Elizabeth back to Longbourn?
4. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
5. Who invites Lydia to go to Brighton for the summer?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)