|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 8 | Volume 3: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lydia tell her sisters to do if they want to find husbands for themselves?
(a) Pray for one.
(b) Elope with an officer.
(c) Go to Brighton.
(d) Flirt with the most handsome man in the room.
2. According to Mr. Darcy, why did he break up the growing relationship between Jane and Mr. Bingley?
(a) He was ashamed of the Bennets.
(b) He wants Bingley to marry his sister.
(c) He felt that Bingley would regret his choice.
(d) He didn't think Jane loved him.
3. Where is the post that Mr. Wickham accepts after he is married to Lydia?
(a) In Derbyshire.
(b) In the far north.
(c) In Brighton.
(d) In Meryton.
4. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth repeatedly when she arrives at Longbourn?
(a) He is happy to have her home.
(b) He is glad she did not marry Mr. Collins.
(c) He wants Lydia to take a long trip.
(d) He is worried about Jane.
5. Where does Mr. Bingley choose to spend his winter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What favor does Mr. Collins ask of Elizabeth after Bingley and his sisters visit Longbourn?
2. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth he will do if she accepts Mr. Collin's proposal?
3. What is Mr. Darcy's cousin's name?
4. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the ball at Netherfield?
5. Where do Lydia and Wickham go just after they are wed?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)