|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 8 | Volume 3: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
(a) The sale of a great property.
(b) An inheritance.
(c) Through trade.
(d) His law firm.
2. What does Mr. Darcy give Elizabeth the morning after her horrible headache?
(a) A letter.
(b) A parting handshake.
(c) A flower.
(d) A kiss.
3. What does Elizabeth think of Mr. Darcy's sister when meeting her for the first time?
(a) She is rude.
(b) She is proud.
(c) She is frightened.
(d) She is shy.
4. What does Elizabeth first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
(a) She thinks they are sweet and tasteful.
(b) She thinks they are elegant and fine.
(c) She finds them prideful and rude.
(d) She thinks they are terribly dimwitted.
5. What does Elizabeth realize her poor treatment from people at Pemberley really comes from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Wickham ask for per year in order to marry Lydia?
2. Who takes an immediate liking to Elizabeth while she dines at Rosings after church one day?
3. What is Jane's reaction when she hears about the true story of Mr. Wickham?
4. How much money does Darcy make every year?
5. What is the name of Lady Catherine's house?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)