|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 8 | Volume 3: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Darcy anxious for Elizabeth to meet after meeting her in Derbyshire?
2. What is Miss Bingley doing to amuse herself on Elizabeth's second evening at Netherfield?
(b) Writing a letter.
(c) Trying to talk to Darcy.
(d) Walking about the room.
3. What does Charlotte do when her husband says silly and embarrassing statements?
(a) Blushes and cries.
(b) Closes her eyes and appears to count to ten.
(c) Ignores him.
(d) Chides him publicly.
4. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(a) Her father hires a stage coach to take her.
(b) She takes a carriage.
(d) She walks.
5. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(a) Miss Bingley asks her to stay.
(b) She twists her ankle and is unable to travel home.
(c) It falls dark faster than expected.
(d) She gets caught in the rain and falls ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Lydia and Wickham go just after they are wed?
2. What do Bingley and his sisters come to Longbourn to personally deliver?
3. Where does Mr. Bingley choose to spend his winter?
4. Who does Elizabeth see at the inn while meeting Darcy's sister?
5. What is Mrs. Bennet's initial reaction to the news of their visitor shortly after Jane arrives home from Netherfield?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)