|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 8 | Volume 3: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the ball at Netherfield?
(a) Proposes to Elizabeth.
(b) Sleeps in.
(c) Wakes up in a drunken frenzy.
(d) Returns to his home a week before expected.
2. Who is Mr. Darcy anxious for Elizabeth to meet after meeting her in Derbyshire?
3. Who gives Mrs. Bennett a description of Mr. Bingley when her husband will not?
(a) Lady Collins.
(b) Lady Lucas.
(c) Lady Catherine.
(d) Lady De Bourgh.
4. What does Jane first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
(a) She thinks they are sweet and tasteful.
(b) She thinks they are elegant and fine.
(c) She finds them prideful and rude.
(d) She thinks they are terribly dimwitted.
5. Who is Mr. Collins closely associated with that gives him great pride?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Lord Faltwater.
(c) Catherine DeBourgh.
(d) Mr. Bingley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to visit Elizabeth shortly after she refuses Mr. Collins?
2. What is Jane's reaction to Mr. Wickham's portrayal of Mr. Darcy?
3. What is the purpose behind the surprise visit to Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
4. What is Mr. Collin's profession?
5. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)