|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 8 | Volume 3: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Wickham ask for per year in order to marry Lydia?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 150 pounds.
(d) 250 pounds.
2. What does Lady Catherine do to Elizabeth during her first dinner at Lady Catherine's home?
(a) Compliments her refusal of Mr. Collins.
(b) Instructs her in proper attire.
(c) Demeans her family.
(d) Peppers her with questions.
3. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth repeatedly when she arrives at Longbourn?
(a) He is worried about Jane.
(b) He is happy to have her home.
(c) He is glad she did not marry Mr. Collins.
(d) He wants Lydia to take a long trip.
4. Who pleads with Mr. Bennet to not allow Lydia to go to Brighton for the summer?
5. What is Elizabeth doing to pass the time on her second evening at Netherfield while caring for Jane?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Needlepoint work.
(c) Writing a letter.
(d) Playing a card game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elizabeth do when she hears Mr. Darcy slight her at the first ball of the book?
2. What does Mr. Darcy do at the Netherfield ball that is extremely surprising to Elizabeth?
3. How does Elizabeth describe her first reaction to Lady Catherine?
4. Who accompanies Elizabeth back to Longbourn?
5. What does Elizabeth think of Mr. Darcy's sister when meeting her for the first time?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)