|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 17 | Volume 1: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Collin's profession?
(a) Militia officer.
2. What is Mrs. Bennet's initial reaction to the news of their visitor shortly after Jane arrives home from Netherfield?
(a) She is confused but flattered at the attention.
(b) She is upset and dislikes him.
(c) She is thrilled and plans a lavish meal.
(d) She is scared and feels intimidated.
3. How much money does Darcy make every year?
(a) 10,000 pounds.
(b) 20,000 pounds.
(c) 50,000 pounds.
(d) 30,000 pounds.
4. How many times does Darcy dance at the first ball of the book?
5. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(a) She gets caught in the rain and falls ill.
(b) She twists her ankle and is unable to travel home.
(c) It falls dark faster than expected.
(d) Miss Bingley asks her to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jane first think of Bingley's sisters when they are introduced?
2. What does Elizabeth do when she hears Mr. Darcy slight her at the first ball of the book?
3. Who gives Mrs. Bennett a description of Mr. Bingley when her husband will not?
4. What do Bingley and his sisters come to Longbourn to personally deliver?
5. What is Elizabeth doing to pass the time on her second evening at Netherfield while caring for Jane?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)