|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 17 | Volume 1: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What favor does Mr. Collins ask of Elizabeth after Bingley and his sisters visit Longbourn?
(a) Her first two dances at the ball at Netherfield.
(b) An hour of private conversation.
(c) Some advice about how to propose to her sister.
(d) To read some of Frodyce's sermons with him and her sisters.
2. What does Mr. Darcy do at the Netherfield ball that is extremely surprising to Elizabeth?
(a) Warmly embraces Wickham.
(b) Asks her to dance.
(c) Show attention to Lydia.
(d) Leaves the house.
3. Who is Mr. Collins closely associated with that gives him great pride?
(a) Catherine DeBourgh.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Lord Faltwater.
4. Who is to inherit Longbourn when Mr. Bennet dies?
(a) The sisters, all equally.
(b) Mr. Collins.
(c) Mr. Bennet.
5. What is Mr. Collin's profession?
(c) Militia officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
2. Who stops the argument between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy on her second evening at Netherfield?
3. What does Mary do at the ball at Netherfield to embarrass Elizabeth?
4. Why are Mr. Bennet's closest relatives not to inherit his house and fortune after he dies?
5. Where did Mr. Bingley obtain his large fortune?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)