|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 1: Chapter 17 | Volume 1: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Darcy make every year?
(a) 20,000 pounds.
(b) 30,000 pounds.
(c) 50,000 pounds.
(d) 10,000 pounds.
2. Who is Elizabeth happy to see leave Netherfield while she is there caring for Jane?
(a) Mr. Hurst.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Ms. Bingley.
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
3. How many times does Darcy dance at the first ball of the book?
4. What is Mr. Collin's profession?
(a) Militia officer.
5. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
(a) The royal family.
(b) The Bingleys.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) A regiment of soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Bingley and his sisters come to Longbourn to personally deliver?
2. What favor does Mr. Collins ask of Elizabeth after Bingley and his sisters visit Longbourn?
3. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
4. Who is to inherit Longbourn when Mr. Bennet dies?
5. What is Jane's reaction to Mr. Wickham's portrayal of Mr. Darcy?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)