Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 8 | Volume 3: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What secret guest was at Lydia's wedding that she lets slip to Elizabeth?
(a) Mr. Bingley.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(d) Mr. Collins.
2. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the ball at Netherfield?
(a) Returns to his home a week before expected.
(b) Proposes to Elizabeth.
(c) Sleeps in.
(d) Wakes up in a drunken frenzy.
3. What does Elizabeth regret the most about her reactions to Lydia's elopement?
(a) She did not help her father find the couple.
(b) She allowed her mother to act foolishly.
(c) She was too level-headed.
(d) She told Mr. Darcy.
4. According to Mr. Darcy, why did he break up the growing relationship between Jane and Mr. Bingley?
(a) He felt that Bingley would regret his choice.
(b) He wants Bingley to marry his sister.
(c) He didn't think Jane loved him.
(d) He was ashamed of the Bennets.
5. What makes Mrs. Bennet ill and irritable after Elizabeth refuses Mr. Collins?
(a) Mr. Bingley's absence, and Charlotte's engagement.
(b) Lydia's constant prattling.
(c) Mary's poor piano playing.
(d) Mr. Bennet's sarcastic remarks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elizabeth do when she hears Mr. Darcy slight her at the first ball of the book?
2. Why does Elizabeth think that Bingley left Netherfield so suddenly in the first place?
3. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
4. What is Miss Bingley doing to amuse herself on Elizabeth's second evening at Netherfield?
5. What does Mary do at the ball at Netherfield to embarrass Elizabeth?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)