|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11 | Volume 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing anyone talks about during Elizabeth's first day at Charlotte's house?
(a) Lady Catherine's daughter.
(b) Charlotte's new house.
(c) The upcoming dinner at Rosings.
(d) Mr. Collins' parishoners.
2. How does Mrs. Bennet respond to the news of Elizabeth's initial refusal the night after the ball at Longbourn?
(a) She is extremely happy.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is relieved.
(d) She is furious.
3. What is the name of Lady Catherine's house?
(d) Rose Manor.
4. Why are Mr. Bennet's closest relatives not to inherit his house and fortune after he dies?
(a) He feels ashamed of his closest relations.
(b) He does not trust them to do what is wise with the property.
(c) They are all females.
(d) He promised his father to care for his cousin.
5. What did Mr. Wickham really do with the money he inherited from Mr. Darcy's father?
(a) Gambled it away.
(b) Gave it to debt collectors.
(c) Squander it.
(d) Paid for law school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
2. What does Mr. Darcy give Elizabeth the morning after her horrible headache?
3. How does Elizabeth describe her first reaction to Lady Catherine?
4. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the ball at Netherfield?
5. Who defends Elizabeth when Miss Bingley starts speaking poorly of her after their dinner together?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)