|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11 | Volume 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing anyone talks about during Elizabeth's first day at Charlotte's house?
(a) The upcoming dinner at Rosings.
(b) Mr. Collins' parishoners.
(c) Lady Catherine's daughter.
(d) Charlotte's new house.
2. How long does Elizabeth cry after her visitor leaves while she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
(a) Half an hour.
(b) 2 and a half hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) An hour.
3. Who comes to visit Elizabeth shortly after she refuses Mr. Collins?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Charlotte Lucas.
(d) Caroline Bingley.
4. What does Mr. Collins think about Elizabeth's initial refusal of him the night after the ball at Netherfield?
(a) She is cruel and vindictive.
(b) She has lost a vital chance at a good match.
(c) She needs some time to think it over.
(d) She is playing hard to get.
5. Who is Mr. Collins closely associated with that gives him great pride?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Catherine DeBourgh.
(c) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Lord Faltwater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Bennet's initial reaction to the news of their visitor shortly after Jane arrives home from Netherfield?
2. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
3. What is Charlotte's sister's name?
4. What does Charlotte do when her husband says silly and embarrassing statements?
5. How does Elizabeth describe her first reaction to Lady Catherine?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)