|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11 | Volume 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth he will do if she accepts Mr. Collin's proposal?
(a) Allow them to live at Longbourn.
(b) Double her dowry.
(c) Visit her often.
(d) Never speak with her again.
2. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(b) She takes a carriage.
(c) Her father hires a stage coach to take her.
(d) She walks.
3. How long does Elizabeth cry after her visitor leaves while she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
(a) 2 and a half hours.
(b) Half an hour.
(c) An hour.
(d) 2 hours.
4. Who does Elizabeth seek out to protect her against further advances from Mr. Collins?
(a) Lady DeBourgh.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
5. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Collins.
(b) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) Mr. Bingley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to see Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
2. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
3. What is the name of Lady Catherine's house?
4. Who is Mr. Collins closely associated with that gives him great pride?
5. How does Mrs. Bennet respond to the news of Elizabeth's initial refusal the night after the ball at Longbourn?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)