|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11 | Volume 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Collins closely associated with that gives him great pride?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Lord Faltwater.
(c) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Catherine DeBourgh.
2. How does Mrs. Bennet respond to the news of Elizabeth's initial refusal the night after the ball at Longbourn?
(a) She is furious.
(b) She is extremely happy.
(c) She is relieved.
(d) She is confused.
3. What does Charlotte do when her husband says silly and embarrassing statements?
(a) Chides him publicly.
(b) Blushes and cries.
(c) Closes her eyes and appears to count to ten.
(d) Ignores him.
4. Who comes to visit Elizabeth shortly after she refuses Mr. Collins?
(a) Charlotte Lucas.
(b) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) Caroline Bingley.
5. Who comes to see Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
(a) Admiral Filkham.
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Elizabeth cry after her visitor leaves while she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
2. How does Elizabeth describe her first reaction to Lady Catherine?
3. Why are Mr. Bennet's closest relatives not to inherit his house and fortune after he dies?
4. What is the name of Lady Catherine's house?
5. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)