|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11 | Volume 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Darcy give Elizabeth the morning after her horrible headache?
(a) A parting handshake.
(b) A flower.
(c) A letter.
(d) A kiss.
2. What does Mr. Collins think about Elizabeth's initial refusal of him the night after the ball at Netherfield?
(a) She is playing hard to get.
(b) She has lost a vital chance at a good match.
(c) She is cruel and vindictive.
(d) She needs some time to think it over.
3. What is the only thing anyone talks about during Elizabeth's first day at Charlotte's house?
(a) The upcoming dinner at Rosings.
(b) Lady Catherine's daughter.
(c) Charlotte's new house.
(d) Mr. Collins' parishoners.
4. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Wickham.
(b) Mr. Collins.
(c) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
5. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(a) She twists her ankle and is unable to travel home.
(b) Miss Bingley asks her to stay.
(c) It falls dark faster than expected.
(d) She gets caught in the rain and falls ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
2. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
3. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
4. How long does Elizabeth cry after her visitor leaves while she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
5. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the ball at Netherfield?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)