|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11 | Volume 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Catherine do to Elizabeth during her first dinner at Lady Catherine's home?
(a) Demeans her family.
(b) Instructs her in proper attire.
(c) Compliments her refusal of Mr. Collins.
(d) Peppers her with questions.
2. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(a) It falls dark faster than expected.
(b) Miss Bingley asks her to stay.
(c) She gets caught in the rain and falls ill.
(d) She twists her ankle and is unable to travel home.
3. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth he will do if she accepts Mr. Collin's proposal?
(a) Visit her often.
(b) Double her dowry.
(c) Allow them to live at Longbourn.
(d) Never speak with her again.
4. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) The royal family.
(c) A regiment of soldiers.
(d) The Bingleys.
5. According to Mr. Darcy, why did he break up the growing relationship between Jane and Mr. Bingley?
(a) He didn't think Jane loved him.
(b) He was ashamed of the Bennets.
(c) He felt that Bingley would regret his choice.
(d) He wants Bingley to marry his sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lady Catherine's house?
2. What is Mr. Collin's profession?
3. What is the only thing anyone talks about during Elizabeth's first day at Charlotte's house?
4. What is Charlotte's sister's name?
5. What does Mr. Darcy give Elizabeth the morning after her horrible headache?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)