|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11 | Volume 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing anyone talks about during Elizabeth's first day at Charlotte's house?
(a) Mr. Collins' parishoners.
(b) The upcoming dinner at Rosings.
(c) Lady Catherine's daughter.
(d) Charlotte's new house.
2. What does Mr. Darcy give Elizabeth the morning after her horrible headache?
(a) A flower.
(b) A parting handshake.
(c) A kiss.
(d) A letter.
3. What is Charlotte's sister's name?
4. What is the name of Lady Catherine's house?
(c) Rose Manor.
5. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the ball at Netherfield?
(a) Wakes up in a drunken frenzy.
(b) Proposes to Elizabeth.
(c) Sleeps in.
(d) Returns to his home a week before expected.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Collins closely associated with that gives him great pride?
2. What does Lady Catherine do to Elizabeth during her first dinner at Lady Catherine's home?
3. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
4. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
5. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)