|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11 | Volume 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(a) She walks.
(b) Her father hires a stage coach to take her.
(d) She takes a carriage.
2. How long does Elizabeth cry after her visitor leaves while she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
(a) Half an hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) An hour.
(d) 2 and a half hours.
3. What did Mr. Wickham really do with the money he inherited from Mr. Darcy's father?
(a) Gave it to debt collectors.
(b) Paid for law school.
(c) Gambled it away.
(d) Squander it.
4. What is the only thing anyone talks about during Elizabeth's first day at Charlotte's house?
(a) Lady Catherine's daughter.
(b) Charlotte's new house.
(c) Mr. Collins' parishoners.
(d) The upcoming dinner at Rosings.
5. Who defends Elizabeth when Miss Bingley starts speaking poorly of her after their dinner together?
(a) Mr. Hurst.
(c) Darcy and Bingley.
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth seek out to protect her against further advances from Mr. Collins?
2. Why are Mr. Bennet's closest relatives not to inherit his house and fortune after he dies?
3. How does Mrs. Bennet respond to the news of Elizabeth's initial refusal the night after the ball at Longbourn?
4. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth he will do if she accepts Mr. Collin's proposal?
5. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)