|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11 | Volume 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlotte's sister's name?
2. Why are Mr. Bennet's closest relatives not to inherit his house and fortune after he dies?
(a) They are all females.
(b) He promised his father to care for his cousin.
(c) He does not trust them to do what is wise with the property.
(d) He feels ashamed of his closest relations.
3. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) The royal family.
(c) A regiment of soldiers.
(d) The Bingleys.
4. What does Charlotte do when her husband says silly and embarrassing statements?
(a) Chides him publicly.
(b) Closes her eyes and appears to count to ten.
(c) Ignores him.
(d) Blushes and cries.
5. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(a) Miss Bingley asks her to stay.
(b) She gets caught in the rain and falls ill.
(c) It falls dark faster than expected.
(d) She twists her ankle and is unable to travel home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Collins think about Elizabeth's initial refusal of him the night after the ball at Netherfield?
2. What does Lady Catherine do to Elizabeth during her first dinner at Lady Catherine's home?
3. How does Mrs. Bennet respond to the news of Elizabeth's initial refusal the night after the ball at Longbourn?
4. Who comes to visit Elizabeth shortly after she refuses Mr. Collins?
5. What does Mr. Darcy give Elizabeth the morning after her horrible headache?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)