|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11 | Volume 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the ball at Netherfield?
(a) Returns to his home a week before expected.
(b) Wakes up in a drunken frenzy.
(c) Proposes to Elizabeth.
(d) Sleeps in.
2. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
(a) The royal family.
(b) The Bingleys.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) A regiment of soldiers.
3. What is the name of Lady Catherine's house?
(a) Rose Manor.
4. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Mr. Collins.
5. How long does Elizabeth cry after her visitor leaves while she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) Half an hour.
(c) 2 and a half hours.
(d) An hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlotte's sister's name?
2. Who comes to see Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
3. How does Elizabeth describe her first reaction to Lady Catherine?
4. What is the purpose behind the surprise visit to Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
5. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth he will do if she accepts Mr. Collin's proposal?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)