|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11 | Volume 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the ball at Netherfield?
(a) Returns to his home a week before expected.
(b) Sleeps in.
(c) Proposes to Elizabeth.
(d) Wakes up in a drunken frenzy.
2. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(b) She takes a carriage.
(c) Her father hires a stage coach to take her.
(d) She walks.
3. What is the only thing anyone talks about during Elizabeth's first day at Charlotte's house?
(a) Lady Catherine's daughter.
(b) The upcoming dinner at Rosings.
(c) Charlotte's new house.
(d) Mr. Collins' parishoners.
4. What does Lady Catherine do to Elizabeth during her first dinner at Lady Catherine's home?
(a) Peppers her with questions.
(b) Instructs her in proper attire.
(c) Compliments her refusal of Mr. Collins.
(d) Demeans her family.
5. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Bingley.
(b) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) Mr. Collins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mr. Wickham really do with the money he inherited from Mr. Darcy's father?
2. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
3. What is Charlotte's sister's name?
4. How long does Elizabeth cry after her visitor leaves while she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
5. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)