|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11 | Volume 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(a) Her father hires a stage coach to take her.
(c) She takes a carriage.
(d) She walks.
2. Who is Mr. Collins closely associated with that gives him great pride?
(a) Mr. Bingley.
(b) Catherine DeBourgh.
(c) Lord Faltwater.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
3. How does Mrs. Bennet respond to the news of Elizabeth's initial refusal the night after the ball at Longbourn?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is relieved.
(c) She is extremely happy.
(d) She is furious.
4. What does Mr. Darcy give Elizabeth the morning after her horrible headache?
(a) A letter.
(b) A parting handshake.
(c) A flower.
(d) A kiss.
5. What does Mr. Collins think about Elizabeth's initial refusal of him the night after the ball at Netherfield?
(a) She has lost a vital chance at a good match.
(b) She is cruel and vindictive.
(c) She is playing hard to get.
(d) She needs some time to think it over.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is to inherit Longbourn when Mr. Bennet dies?
2. How does Elizabeth describe her first reaction to Lady Catherine?
3. What does Lady Catherine do to Elizabeth during her first dinner at Lady Catherine's home?
4. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth he will do if she accepts Mr. Collin's proposal?
5. What is Mrs. Bennet's initial reaction to the news of their visitor shortly after Jane arrives home from Netherfield?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)