|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11 | Volume 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlotte's sister's name?
2. Who comes to see Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(c) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(d) Admiral Filkham.
3. What does Mr. Collins think about Elizabeth's initial refusal of him the night after the ball at Netherfield?
(a) She is playing hard to get.
(b) She is cruel and vindictive.
(c) She has lost a vital chance at a good match.
(d) She needs some time to think it over.
4. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the ball at Netherfield?
(a) Returns to his home a week before expected.
(b) Wakes up in a drunken frenzy.
(c) Proposes to Elizabeth.
(d) Sleeps in.
5. According to Mr. Darcy, why did he break up the growing relationship between Jane and Mr. Bingley?
(a) He was ashamed of the Bennets.
(b) He wants Bingley to marry his sister.
(c) He felt that Bingley would regret his choice.
(d) He didn't think Jane loved him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elizabeth describe her first reaction to Lady Catherine?
2. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth he will do if she accepts Mr. Collin's proposal?
3. What is Mrs. Bennet's initial reaction to the news of their visitor shortly after Jane arrives home from Netherfield?
4. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
5. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)