|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11 | Volume 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
(b) Mrs. Bennet.
2. According to Mr. Darcy, why did he break up the growing relationship between Jane and Mr. Bingley?
(a) He wants Bingley to marry his sister.
(b) He was ashamed of the Bennets.
(c) He didn't think Jane loved him.
(d) He felt that Bingley would regret his choice.
3. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth he will do if she accepts Mr. Collin's proposal?
(a) Visit her often.
(b) Never speak with her again.
(c) Double her dowry.
(d) Allow them to live at Longbourn.
4. What does Charlotte do when her husband says silly and embarrassing statements?
(a) Closes her eyes and appears to count to ten.
(b) Blushes and cries.
(c) Ignores him.
(d) Chides him publicly.
5. Who is Mr. Collins closely associated with that gives him great pride?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Catherine DeBourgh.
(c) Lord Faltwater.
(d) Mr. Bingley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Collins think about Elizabeth's initial refusal of him the night after the ball at Netherfield?
2. What does Mr. Darcy give Elizabeth the morning after her horrible headache?
3. Who is to inherit Longbourn when Mr. Bennet dies?
4. Who comes to see Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
5. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)