|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11 | Volume 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth he will do if she accepts Mr. Collin's proposal?
(a) Visit her often.
(b) Double her dowry.
(c) Never speak with her again.
(d) Allow them to live at Longbourn.
2. Who is to inherit Longbourn when Mr. Bennet dies?
(a) Mr. Bennet.
(c) Mr. Collins.
(d) The sisters, all equally.
3. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
(b) Mrs. Bennet.
4. According to Mr. Darcy, why did he break up the growing relationship between Jane and Mr. Bingley?
(a) He felt that Bingley would regret his choice.
(b) He didn't think Jane loved him.
(c) He wants Bingley to marry his sister.
(d) He was ashamed of the Bennets.
5. What is the name of Lady Catherine's house?
(b) Rose Manor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlotte's sister's name?
2. What is Mrs. Bennet's initial reaction to the news of their visitor shortly after Jane arrives home from Netherfield?
3. What does Charlotte do when her husband says silly and embarrassing statements?
4. How does Elizabeth describe her first reaction to Lady Catherine?
5. How long does Elizabeth cry after her visitor leaves while she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)