|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11 | Volume 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
(b) Mrs. Bennet.
2. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
(a) The royal family.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) The Bingleys.
(d) A regiment of soldiers.
3. Who comes to see Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(c) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(d) Admiral Filkham.
4. What is Mrs. Bennet's initial reaction to the news of their visitor shortly after Jane arrives home from Netherfield?
(a) She is upset and dislikes him.
(b) She is thrilled and plans a lavish meal.
(c) She is confused but flattered at the attention.
(d) She is scared and feels intimidated.
5. What does Mr. Darcy give Elizabeth the morning after her horrible headache?
(a) A parting handshake.
(b) A kiss.
(c) A flower.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Catherine do to Elizabeth during her first dinner at Lady Catherine's home?
2. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
3. What does Mr. Collins think about Elizabeth's initial refusal of him the night after the ball at Netherfield?
4. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the ball at Netherfield?
5. How long does Elizabeth cry after her visitor leaves while she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)