|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11 | Volume 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the ball at Netherfield?
(a) Sleeps in.
(b) Wakes up in a drunken frenzy.
(c) Proposes to Elizabeth.
(d) Returns to his home a week before expected.
2. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth he will do if she accepts Mr. Collin's proposal?
(a) Never speak with her again.
(b) Double her dowry.
(c) Allow them to live at Longbourn.
(d) Visit her often.
3. What is Charlotte's sister's name?
4. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
(a) It falls dark faster than expected.
(b) Miss Bingley asks her to stay.
(c) She gets caught in the rain and falls ill.
(d) She twists her ankle and is unable to travel home.
5. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Bingley.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Mr. Collins.
(d) Mr. Wickham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to see Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
2. How does Mrs. Bennet respond to the news of Elizabeth's initial refusal the night after the ball at Longbourn?
3. What is Mrs. Bennet's initial reaction to the news of their visitor shortly after Jane arrives home from Netherfield?
4. What does Charlotte do when her husband says silly and embarrassing statements?
5. Who defends Elizabeth when Miss Bingley starts speaking poorly of her after their dinner together?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)