|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11 | Volume 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Bennet respond to the news of Elizabeth's initial refusal the night after the ball at Longbourn?
(a) She is relieved.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is furious.
(d) She is extremely happy.
2. What does Mr. Darcy give Elizabeth the morning after her horrible headache?
(a) A flower.
(b) A letter.
(c) A kiss.
(d) A parting handshake.
3. What is the name of Lady Catherine's house?
(a) Rose Manor.
4. Who does Elizabeth seek out to protect her against further advances from Mr. Collins?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Lady DeBourgh.
5. How long does Elizabeth cry after her visitor leaves while she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) An hour.
(c) 2 and a half hours.
(d) Half an hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlotte's sister's name?
2. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
3. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
4. How does Elizabeth describe her first reaction to Lady Catherine?
5. Who defends Elizabeth when Miss Bingley starts speaking poorly of her after their dinner together?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)