|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11 | Volume 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Bennet's initial reaction to the news of their visitor shortly after Jane arrives home from Netherfield?
(a) She is confused but flattered at the attention.
(b) She is scared and feels intimidated.
(c) She is thrilled and plans a lavish meal.
(d) She is upset and dislikes him.
2. Why are Mr. Bennet's closest relatives not to inherit his house and fortune after he dies?
(a) They are all females.
(b) He does not trust them to do what is wise with the property.
(c) He promised his father to care for his cousin.
(d) He feels ashamed of his closest relations.
3. Who comes to visit Elizabeth shortly after she refuses Mr. Collins?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Charlotte Lucas.
(c) Mr. Wickham.
(d) Caroline Bingley.
4. Who is to inherit Longbourn when Mr. Bennet dies?
(a) Mr. Collins.
(b) The sisters, all equally.
(d) Mr. Bennet.
5. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
(a) Mrs. Bennet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jane forced to stay at Netherfield overnight when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
2. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
3. Who is Mr. Collins closely associated with that gives him great pride?
4. What does Lady Catherine do to Elizabeth during her first dinner at Lady Catherine's home?
5. What does Mr. Collins think about Elizabeth's initial refusal of him the night after the ball at Netherfield?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)