|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11 | Volume 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Lady Catherine's house?
(a) Rose Manor.
2. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the ball at Netherfield?
(a) Proposes to Elizabeth.
(b) Wakes up in a drunken frenzy.
(c) Sleeps in.
(d) Returns to his home a week before expected.
3. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth he will do if she accepts Mr. Collin's proposal?
(a) Visit her often.
(b) Allow them to live at Longbourn.
(c) Double her dowry.
(d) Never speak with her again.
4. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) The royal family.
(c) A regiment of soldiers.
(d) The Bingleys.
5. Who comes to visit Elizabeth shortly after she refuses Mr. Collins?
(a) Charlotte Lucas.
(b) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) Caroline Bingley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to see Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
2. Who does Mr. Bennet announce will be dining with them at Longbourn shortly after Jane returns home from Netherfield?
3. What is the purpose of Mr. Collin's visit to Longbourn?
4. According to Mr. Darcy, why did he break up the growing relationship between Jane and Mr. Bingley?
5. How does Mrs. Bennet respond to the news of Elizabeth's initial refusal the night after the ball at Longbourn?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)