|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11 | Volume 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
(b) Mrs. Bennet.
2. What is the purpose behind the surprise visit to Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
(a) A plea for monetary assistance.
(b) A debate over family matters.
(c) A proposal.
(d) A request for advice.
3. Who defends Elizabeth when Miss Bingley starts speaking poorly of her after their dinner together?
(a) Mr. Hurst.
(b) Darcy and Bingley.
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
4. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the ball at Netherfield?
(a) Proposes to Elizabeth.
(b) Wakes up in a drunken frenzy.
(c) Returns to his home a week before expected.
(d) Sleeps in.
5. According to Mr. Darcy, why did he break up the growing relationship between Jane and Mr. Bingley?
(a) He felt that Bingley would regret his choice.
(b) He was ashamed of the Bennets.
(c) He didn't think Jane loved him.
(d) He wants Bingley to marry his sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlotte's sister's name?
2. How does Elizabeth describe her first reaction to Lady Catherine?
3. What does Charlotte do when her husband says silly and embarrassing statements?
4. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth he will do if she accepts Mr. Collin's proposal?
5. Who is Mr. Collins closely associated with that gives him great pride?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)