Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 2: Chapter 11 | Volume 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Wickham really do with the money he inherited from Mr. Darcy's father?
(a) Gave it to debt collectors.
(b) Gambled it away.
(c) Squander it.
(d) Paid for law school.
2. What is Mr. Collin's profession?
(a) Militia officer.
3. What is Mrs. Bennet's initial reaction to the news of their visitor shortly after Jane arrives home from Netherfield?
(a) She is scared and feels intimidated.
(b) She is upset and dislikes him.
(c) She is thrilled and plans a lavish meal.
(d) She is confused but flattered at the attention.
4. What does Mr. Bennet tell Elizabeth he will do if she accepts Mr. Collin's proposal?
(a) Never speak with her again.
(b) Allow them to live at Longbourn.
(c) Double her dowry.
(d) Visit her often.
5. How long does Elizabeth cry after her visitor leaves while she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
(a) An hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) 2 and a half hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Meryton that offers more gossip than Lydia can handle at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Mr. Collins do the morning after the ball at Netherfield?
3. How does Jane travel to the Bingley's house when she is asked to dine there by Miss Bingley?
4. Who comes to visit Jane while she is stuck at Netherfield after dining with Miss Bingley?
5. Who comes to see Elizabeth while she is at home with a headache when she is supposed to be dining with Lady Catherine?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)