|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
(a) The post office.
(b) Their aunt's house.
(d) The regiment office.
2. How many letters does Elizabeth receive from Jane on her return from visiting with the Darcys at Pemberley?
3. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
(a) He was wrongly accused of a crime.
(b) Mr. Darcy refused to give him his rightful inheritance.
(c) He feels it is his moral obligation.
(d) He gave a promise to the late Mr. Darcy Sr.
4. What is Mr. Darcy's cousin's name?
(a) Sergeant Fillmore.
(b) Admiral Filkham.
(c) Senator Fanghorn.
(d) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
5. Who is Mr. Collin's first choice as a wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
2. Who do the Bennet sisters meet on their walk to Meryton while Mr. Collins is visiting?
3. Why is Elizabeth most upset to relay the news of her sister's elopement to Darcy?
4. How long has Mr. Wickham known Mr. Darcy?
5. How often does Charlotte and her husband dine with Lady Catherine?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)