|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Bennet sisters meet on their walk to Meryton while Mr. Collins is visiting?
(a) Charlotte and Caroline.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Bennet.
(c) Bingley and Darcy.
(d) Denny and Wickham.
2. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
(a) He gave a promise to the late Mr. Darcy Sr.
(b) He feels it is his moral obligation.
(c) Mr. Darcy refused to give him his rightful inheritance.
(d) He was wrongly accused of a crime.
3. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
(b) Discussing religious matters with Mr. Collins.
(c) Writing letters to Jane.
(d) Long talks and long walks.
4. Who did Lydia leave a note for before running away from Brighton?
(a) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Mrs. Forster.
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
5. What was Mrs. Bennet's reaction to Lydia's elopement?
(a) She is bedridden.
(b) She is planning for the wedding.
(c) She is gloating to all her friends about her youngest daughter being married.
(d) She has gone to Brighton to deal with the Forsters for not watching Lydia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Elizabeth most upset to relay the news of her sister's elopement to Darcy?
2. What is Mr. Darcy's cousin's name?
3. Who has Lydia eloped with?
4. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
5. Who takes an immediate liking to Elizabeth while she dines at Rosings after church one day?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)