|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Collin's first choice as a wife?
2. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
(a) Discussing religious matters with Mr. Collins.
(b) Writing letters to Jane.
(c) Long talks and long walks.
3. What was Mrs. Bennet's reaction to Lydia's elopement?
(a) She has gone to Brighton to deal with the Forsters for not watching Lydia.
(b) She is planning for the wedding.
(c) She is gloating to all her friends about her youngest daughter being married.
(d) She is bedridden.
4. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
(b) Another conversation.
(c) A dance.
(d) A game of whist.
5. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
(a) Read a sermon.
(b) Play the piano.
(d) Recite some scripture.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many letters does Elizabeth receive from Jane on her return from visiting with the Darcys at Pemberley?
2. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
3. Who has Lydia eloped with?
4. What is Mr. Darcy's cousin's name?
5. Who do the Bennet sisters meet on their walk to Meryton while Mr. Collins is visiting?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)