|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is always close by Elizabeth as she dines at Rosings one day after church?
(a) Lady Catherine.
(b) Mr. Collins.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
2. Why is Elizabeth most upset to relay the news of her sister's elopement to Darcy?
(a) She knows Wickham has hurt his family as well.
(b) She knows he is related to Denny and this will make him look bad as well.
(c) She fears it will hurt his sister's feelings to hear of it.
(d) She fears he will no longer respect her.
3. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
(a) Recite some scripture.
(b) Read a sermon.
(c) Play the piano.
4. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
(a) Writing letters to Jane.
(b) Long talks and long walks.
(c) Discussing religious matters with Mr. Collins.
5. What is Mr. Darcy's cousin's name?
(a) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(b) Sergeant Fillmore.
(c) Senator Fanghorn.
(d) Admiral Filkham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
2. Who do the Bennet sisters meet on their walk to Meryton while Mr. Collins is visiting?
3. Who takes an immediate liking to Elizabeth while she dines at Rosings after church one day?
4. Who is Mr. Collin's first choice as a wife?
5. How many letters does Elizabeth receive from Jane on her return from visiting with the Darcys at Pemberley?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)