|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
(a) Read a sermon.
(c) Recite some scripture.
(d) Play the piano.
2. Who did Lydia leave a note for before running away from Brighton?
(b) Mrs. Bennet.
(c) Mrs. Forster.
(d) Mr. Wickham.
3. Who takes an immediate liking to Elizabeth while she dines at Rosings after church one day?
(a) Sergeant Fillmore.
(b) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(c) Admiral Filkham.
(d) Senator Fanghorn.
4. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
(a) Another conversation.
(b) A game of whist.
(c) A dance.
5. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
(a) Their aunt's house.
(b) The post office.
(d) The regiment office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Collin's first choice as a wife?
2. Who do the Bennet sisters meet on their walk to Meryton while Mr. Collins is visiting?
3. What is Mr. Darcy's cousin's name?
4. How long has Mr. Wickham known Mr. Darcy?
5. Who has Lydia eloped with?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)