|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
(a) A dance.
(b) A game of whist.
(d) Another conversation.
2. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
(b) Discussing religious matters with Mr. Collins.
(c) Writing letters to Jane.
(d) Long talks and long walks.
3. What is Mr. Darcy's cousin's name?
(a) Admiral Filkham.
(b) Sergeant Fillmore.
(c) Senator Fanghorn.
(d) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
4. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
(a) Mr. Darcy refused to give him his rightful inheritance.
(b) He was wrongly accused of a crime.
(c) He gave a promise to the late Mr. Darcy Sr.
(d) He feels it is his moral obligation.
5. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
(b) The regiment office.
(c) The post office.
(d) Their aunt's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many letters does Elizabeth receive from Jane on her return from visiting with the Darcys at Pemberley?
2. Who do the Bennet sisters meet on their walk to Meryton while Mr. Collins is visiting?
3. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
4. Who did Lydia leave a note for before running away from Brighton?
5. What was Mrs. Bennet's reaction to Lydia's elopement?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)