|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
2. How many letters does Elizabeth receive from Jane on her return from visiting with the Darcys at Pemberley?
3. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
(a) Read a sermon.
(b) Recite some scripture.
(d) Play the piano.
4. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
(b) Writing letters to Jane.
(c) Long talks and long walks.
(d) Discussing religious matters with Mr. Collins.
5. How long has Mr. Wickham known Mr. Darcy?
(a) 2 years.
(b) Since infancy.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mrs. Bennet's reaction to Lydia's elopement?
2. How often does Charlotte and her husband dine with Lady Catherine?
3. Who is always close by Elizabeth as she dines at Rosings one day after church?
4. Who has Lydia eloped with?
5. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)