|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
(b) A dance.
(c) Another conversation.
(d) A game of whist.
2. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
(a) He was wrongly accused of a crime.
(b) Mr. Darcy refused to give him his rightful inheritance.
(c) He feels it is his moral obligation.
(d) He gave a promise to the late Mr. Darcy Sr.
3. Why is Elizabeth most upset to relay the news of her sister's elopement to Darcy?
(a) She knows he is related to Denny and this will make him look bad as well.
(b) She knows Wickham has hurt his family as well.
(c) She fears he will no longer respect her.
(d) She fears it will hurt his sister's feelings to hear of it.
4. How long has Mr. Wickham known Mr. Darcy?
(a) 6 months.
(b) Since infancy.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 2 years.
5. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
2. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
3. Who is always close by Elizabeth as she dines at Rosings one day after church?
4. What is Mr. Darcy's cousin's name?
5. Who do the Bennet sisters meet on their walk to Meryton while Mr. Collins is visiting?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)