|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Charlotte and her husband dine with Lady Catherine?
(a) Once a fortnight.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Every other day.
(d) Twice a week.
2. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
(a) The regiment office.
(c) The post office.
(d) Their aunt's house.
3. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
4. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
(a) Long talks and long walks.
(b) Discussing religious matters with Mr. Collins.
(d) Writing letters to Jane.
5. Why is Elizabeth most upset to relay the news of her sister's elopement to Darcy?
(a) She knows Wickham has hurt his family as well.
(b) She fears he will no longer respect her.
(c) She fears it will hurt his sister's feelings to hear of it.
(d) She knows he is related to Denny and this will make him look bad as well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Lydia leave a note for before running away from Brighton?
2. How long has Mr. Wickham known Mr. Darcy?
3. Who is Mr. Collin's first choice as a wife?
4. Who takes an immediate liking to Elizabeth while she dines at Rosings after church one day?
5. Who has Lydia eloped with?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)