|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lydia leave a note for before running away from Brighton?
(b) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Mrs. Bennet.
(d) Mrs. Forster.
2. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
(a) Read a sermon.
(b) Recite some scripture.
(d) Play the piano.
3. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
(a) He feels it is his moral obligation.
(b) He was wrongly accused of a crime.
(c) Mr. Darcy refused to give him his rightful inheritance.
(d) He gave a promise to the late Mr. Darcy Sr.
4. Who do the Bennet sisters meet on their walk to Meryton while Mr. Collins is visiting?
(a) Charlotte and Caroline.
(b) Bingley and Darcy.
(c) Denny and Wickham.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Bennet.
5. Why is Elizabeth most upset to relay the news of her sister's elopement to Darcy?
(a) She fears it will hurt his sister's feelings to hear of it.
(b) She knows Wickham has hurt his family as well.
(c) She knows he is related to Denny and this will make him look bad as well.
(d) She fears he will no longer respect her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
2. Who is always close by Elizabeth as she dines at Rosings one day after church?
3. How often does Charlotte and her husband dine with Lady Catherine?
4. What is Mr. Darcy's cousin's name?
5. Who is Mr. Collin's first choice as a wife?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)