|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Lydia eloped with?
(a) Sergeant Fillmore.
(b) Mr. Wickham.
(d) Colonel Forster.
2. How long has Mr. Wickham known Mr. Darcy?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) Since infancy.
(d) 6 months.
3. Who takes an immediate liking to Elizabeth while she dines at Rosings after church one day?
(a) Admiral Filkham.
(b) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(c) Sergeant Fillmore.
(d) Senator Fanghorn.
4. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
(a) A game of whist.
(b) Another conversation.
(c) A dance.
5. What is Mr. Darcy's cousin's name?
(a) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(b) Senator Fanghorn.
(c) Admiral Filkham.
(d) Sergeant Fillmore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Lydia leave a note for before running away from Brighton?
2. How often does Charlotte and her husband dine with Lady Catherine?
3. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
4. Who is always close by Elizabeth as she dines at Rosings one day after church?
5. How many letters does Elizabeth receive from Jane on her return from visiting with the Darcys at Pemberley?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)