|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Collin's first choice as a wife?
2. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
(a) Recite some scripture.
(b) Play the piano.
(d) Read a sermon.
3. Who is always close by Elizabeth as she dines at Rosings one day after church?
(a) Mr. Collins.
(c) Lady Catherine.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
4. Who has Lydia eloped with?
(a) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Colonel Forster.
(d) Sergeant Fillmore.
5. Who do the Bennet sisters meet on their walk to Meryton while Mr. Collins is visiting?
(a) Bingley and Darcy.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Bennet.
(c) Charlotte and Caroline.
(d) Denny and Wickham.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
2. Who takes an immediate liking to Elizabeth while she dines at Rosings after church one day?
3. Who did Lydia leave a note for before running away from Brighton?
4. How many letters does Elizabeth receive from Jane on her return from visiting with the Darcys at Pemberley?
5. How long has Mr. Wickham known Mr. Darcy?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)