|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes an immediate liking to Elizabeth while she dines at Rosings after church one day?
(a) Admiral Filkham.
(b) Sergeant Fillmore.
(c) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(d) Senator Fanghorn.
2. Why is Elizabeth most upset to relay the news of her sister's elopement to Darcy?
(a) She knows he is related to Denny and this will make him look bad as well.
(b) She knows Wickham has hurt his family as well.
(c) She fears it will hurt his sister's feelings to hear of it.
(d) She fears he will no longer respect her.
3. How often does Charlotte and her husband dine with Lady Catherine?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Twice a week.
(c) Every other day.
(d) Once a fortnight.
4. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
5. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
(a) Read a sermon.
(c) Play the piano.
(d) Recite some scripture.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
2. Who is Mr. Collin's first choice as a wife?
3. What was Mrs. Bennet's reaction to Lydia's elopement?
4. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
5. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)