|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes an immediate liking to Elizabeth while she dines at Rosings after church one day?
(a) Sergeant Fillmore.
(b) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(c) Senator Fanghorn.
(d) Admiral Filkham.
2. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
(a) Another conversation.
(b) A game of whist.
(c) A dance.
3. What was Mrs. Bennet's reaction to Lydia's elopement?
(a) She is planning for the wedding.
(b) She is bedridden.
(c) She is gloating to all her friends about her youngest daughter being married.
(d) She has gone to Brighton to deal with the Forsters for not watching Lydia.
4. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
(b) The post office.
(c) The regiment office.
(d) Their aunt's house.
5. Who did Lydia leave a note for before running away from Brighton?
(a) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Mrs. Forster.
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Collin's first choice as a wife?
2. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
3. Who has Lydia eloped with?
4. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
5. How many letters does Elizabeth receive from Jane on her return from visiting with the Darcys at Pemberley?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)