|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many letters does Elizabeth receive from Jane on her return from visiting with the Darcys at Pemberley?
2. What was Mrs. Bennet's reaction to Lydia's elopement?
(a) She is planning for the wedding.
(b) She is bedridden.
(c) She has gone to Brighton to deal with the Forsters for not watching Lydia.
(d) She is gloating to all her friends about her youngest daughter being married.
3. How often does Charlotte and her husband dine with Lady Catherine?
(a) Twice a week.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Once a fortnight.
(d) Every other day.
4. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
(a) He feels it is his moral obligation.
(b) Mr. Darcy refused to give him his rightful inheritance.
(c) He gave a promise to the late Mr. Darcy Sr.
(d) He was wrongly accused of a crime.
5. What is Mr. Darcy's cousin's name?
(a) Senator Fanghorn.
(b) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(c) Admiral Filkham.
(d) Sergeant Fillmore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Lydia leave a note for before running away from Brighton?
2. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
3. Who has Lydia eloped with?
4. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
5. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)