|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is always close by Elizabeth as she dines at Rosings one day after church?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mr. Collins.
(d) Lady Catherine.
2. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
(a) Play the piano.
(b) Read a sermon.
(d) Recite some scripture.
3. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
(b) Their aunt's house.
(c) The post office.
(d) The regiment office.
4. How often does Charlotte and her husband dine with Lady Catherine?
(a) Every other day.
(b) Twice a week.
(c) Once a fortnight.
(d) Once a month.
5. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Collin's first choice as a wife?
2. Why is Elizabeth most upset to relay the news of her sister's elopement to Darcy?
3. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
4. Who takes an immediate liking to Elizabeth while she dines at Rosings after church one day?
5. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)