|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Elizabeth most upset to relay the news of her sister's elopement to Darcy?
(a) She fears it will hurt his sister's feelings to hear of it.
(b) She knows he is related to Denny and this will make him look bad as well.
(c) She fears he will no longer respect her.
(d) She knows Wickham has hurt his family as well.
2. Who is always close by Elizabeth as she dines at Rosings one day after church?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Lady Catherine.
(d) Mr. Collins.
3. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
4. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
(b) A dance.
(c) Another conversation.
(d) A game of whist.
5. How many letters does Elizabeth receive from Jane on her return from visiting with the Darcys at Pemberley?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Darcy's cousin's name?
2. Who takes an immediate liking to Elizabeth while she dines at Rosings after church one day?
3. How often does Charlotte and her husband dine with Lady Catherine?
4. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
5. How long has Mr. Wickham known Mr. Darcy?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)