|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Lydia eloped with?
(b) Sergeant Fillmore.
(c) Mr. Wickham.
(d) Colonel Forster.
2. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
(a) Mr. Darcy refused to give him his rightful inheritance.
(b) He gave a promise to the late Mr. Darcy Sr.
(c) He was wrongly accused of a crime.
(d) He feels it is his moral obligation.
3. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
(a) The regiment office.
(b) The post office.
(d) Their aunt's house.
4. Who did Lydia leave a note for before running away from Brighton?
(a) Mrs. Forster.
(c) Mrs. Bennet.
(d) Mr. Wickham.
5. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
(a) Discussing religious matters with Mr. Collins.
(b) Long talks and long walks.
(c) Writing letters to Jane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes an immediate liking to Elizabeth while she dines at Rosings after church one day?
2. Who is Mr. Collin's first choice as a wife?
3. What was Mrs. Bennet's reaction to Lydia's elopement?
4. How long has Mr. Wickham known Mr. Darcy?
5. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)