|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mrs. Bennet's reaction to Lydia's elopement?
(a) She is gloating to all her friends about her youngest daughter being married.
(b) She is planning for the wedding.
(c) She has gone to Brighton to deal with the Forsters for not watching Lydia.
(d) She is bedridden.
2. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
(a) He gave a promise to the late Mr. Darcy Sr.
(b) He was wrongly accused of a crime.
(c) He feels it is his moral obligation.
(d) Mr. Darcy refused to give him his rightful inheritance.
3. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
4. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
(b) A dance.
(c) A game of whist.
(d) Another conversation.
5. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
(a) Writing letters to Jane.
(b) Discussing religious matters with Mr. Collins.
(d) Long talks and long walks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Lydia eloped with?
2. How often does Charlotte and her husband dine with Lady Catherine?
3. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
4. Who takes an immediate liking to Elizabeth while she dines at Rosings after church one day?
5. Why is Elizabeth most upset to relay the news of her sister's elopement to Darcy?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)