|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lydia leave a note for before running away from Brighton?
(a) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Mrs. Forster.
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
2. How often does Charlotte and her husband dine with Lady Catherine?
(a) Twice a week.
(b) Every other day.
(c) Once a fortnight.
(d) Once a month.
3. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
4. Who do the Bennet sisters meet on their walk to Meryton while Mr. Collins is visiting?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Bennet.
(b) Charlotte and Caroline.
(c) Bingley and Darcy.
(d) Denny and Wickham.
5. Why is Elizabeth most upset to relay the news of her sister's elopement to Darcy?
(a) She fears he will no longer respect her.
(b) She knows Wickham has hurt his family as well.
(c) She fears it will hurt his sister's feelings to hear of it.
(d) She knows he is related to Denny and this will make him look bad as well.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Mr. Wickham known Mr. Darcy?
2. Who is Mr. Collin's first choice as a wife?
3. Who takes an immediate liking to Elizabeth while she dines at Rosings after church one day?
4. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
5. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)