|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Mr. Wickham known Mr. Darcy?
(a) 2 years.
(b) Since infancy.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 10 years.
2. Who is Mr. Collin's first choice as a wife?
3. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
4. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
(a) A dance.
(c) A game of whist.
(d) Another conversation.
5. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
(a) Read a sermon.
(b) Recite some scripture.
(d) Play the piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many letters does Elizabeth receive from Jane on her return from visiting with the Darcys at Pemberley?
2. Who has Lydia eloped with?
3. How often does Charlotte and her husband dine with Lady Catherine?
4. What was Mrs. Bennet's reaction to Lydia's elopement?
5. Who did Lydia leave a note for before running away from Brighton?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)