|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
(a) Long talks and long walks.
(b) Writing letters to Jane.
(c) Discussing religious matters with Mr. Collins.
2. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
3. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
(b) The post office.
(c) Their aunt's house.
(d) The regiment office.
4. How many letters does Elizabeth receive from Jane on her return from visiting with the Darcys at Pemberley?
5. Why is Elizabeth most upset to relay the news of her sister's elopement to Darcy?
(a) She knows he is related to Denny and this will make him look bad as well.
(b) She fears he will no longer respect her.
(c) She fears it will hurt his sister's feelings to hear of it.
(d) She knows Wickham has hurt his family as well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
2. Who has Lydia eloped with?
3. Who is Mr. Collin's first choice as a wife?
4. What was Mrs. Bennet's reaction to Lydia's elopement?
5. What is Mr. Darcy's cousin's name?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)