|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Collin's first choice as a wife?
2. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
(a) Play the piano.
(b) Recite some scripture.
(d) Read a sermon.
3. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
(a) Discussing religious matters with Mr. Collins.
(b) Writing letters to Jane.
(d) Long talks and long walks.
4. What was Mrs. Bennet's reaction to Lydia's elopement?
(a) She has gone to Brighton to deal with the Forsters for not watching Lydia.
(b) She is gloating to all her friends about her youngest daughter being married.
(c) She is planning for the wedding.
(d) She is bedridden.
5. Who did Lydia leave a note for before running away from Brighton?
(b) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Mrs. Forster.
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is always close by Elizabeth as she dines at Rosings one day after church?
2. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
3. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
4. How many letters does Elizabeth receive from Jane on her return from visiting with the Darcys at Pemberley?
5. Who do the Bennet sisters meet on their walk to Meryton while Mr. Collins is visiting?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)