|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Darcy's cousin's name?
(a) Sergeant Fillmore.
(b) Admiral Filkham.
(c) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(d) Senator Fanghorn.
2. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
(a) Read a sermon.
(b) Recite some scripture.
(c) Play the piano.
3. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
4. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
(b) Another conversation.
(c) A dance.
(d) A game of whist.
5. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
(a) Discussing religious matters with Mr. Collins.
(b) Writing letters to Jane.
(c) Long talks and long walks.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
2. Who takes an immediate liking to Elizabeth while she dines at Rosings after church one day?
3. What was Mrs. Bennet's reaction to Lydia's elopement?
4. Why is Elizabeth most upset to relay the news of her sister's elopement to Darcy?
5. Who did Lydia leave a note for before running away from Brighton?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)