|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
(b) Their aunt's house.
(c) The regiment office.
(d) The post office.
2. What is Mr. Darcy's cousin's name?
(a) Senator Fanghorn.
(b) Colonel Fitzwilliam.
(c) Admiral Filkham.
(d) Sergeant Fillmore.
3. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
(b) A dance.
(c) A game of whist.
(d) Another conversation.
4. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
(a) Discussing religious matters with Mr. Collins.
(c) Long talks and long walks.
(d) Writing letters to Jane.
5. What is Elizabeth forced to do while dining at Rosings one day after church?
(a) Recite some scripture.
(c) Play the piano.
(d) Read a sermon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Lydia eloped with?
2. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
3. Who did Lydia leave a note for before running away from Brighton?
4. How often does Charlotte and her husband dine with Lady Catherine?
5. How long has Mr. Wickham known Mr. Darcy?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)