|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume 3: Chapter 4 | Volume 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lydia leave a note for before running away from Brighton?
(b) Mrs. Bennet.
(c) Mr. Wickham.
(d) Mrs. Forster.
2. What breaks up the conversation between Elizabeth and Wickham at the party at Mrs. Phillip's house?
(a) A game of whist.
(b) Another conversation.
(c) A dance.
3. According to Wickham, why was he forced to become a foot soldier?
(a) He gave a promise to the late Mr. Darcy Sr.
(b) He feels it is his moral obligation.
(c) He was wrongly accused of a crime.
(d) Mr. Darcy refused to give him his rightful inheritance.
4. Where does Mr. Bennet go to try and find Lydia?
5. How many letters does Elizabeth receive from Jane on her return from visiting with the Darcys at Pemberley?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Collin's first choice as a wife?
2. How does Elizabeth pass her time while visiting Charlotte at her new house?
3. Who do the Bennet sisters meet on their walk to Meryton while Mr. Collins is visiting?
4. Where do the Bennet sisters go after their chance meeting on the way to Meryton?
5. How long has Mr. Wickham known Mr. Darcy?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)