Volume 1: Chapter 1 | Volume 1: Chapter 2
1. What does Mrs. Bennett think all single men are in pursuit of?
(a) A loving neighbor.
(b) More money.
(c) A job.
(d) A wife.
2. How many daughters does Mrs. Bennett have?
3. What does Mrs. Bennett complain of when her husband denies the request to meet the man who has bought Netherfield?
(a) Her nerves.
(b) Her poor match.
(c) Her husband's unkindness.
(d) Her unmarried daughters.
4. Who is Mr. Bennett's favorite daughter?
5. What is the name of the man who has just bought Netherfield?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mr. Wickham.
(c) Mr. Collins.
(d) Mr. Bingley.
6. What does Mary spend most of her time doing?
Volume 1: Chapter 3 | Volume 1: Chapter 4
7. Who gives Mrs. Bennett a description of Mr. Bingley when her husband will not?
(a) Lady Collins.
(b) Lady Catherine.
(c) Lady De Bourgh.
(d) Lady Lucas.
8. How much money does Darcy make every year?
(a) 30,000 pounds.
(b) 20,000 pounds.
(c) 10,000 pounds.
(d) 50,000 pounds.
This section contains 5,144 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)