Day 1 and Day 2
1. Who is Jack?
(a) A rich business man.
(b) A single man who collects computers.
(c) A real estate agent and criminal.
(d) A stay at home dad and former programmer.
2. Who is Julia?
(a) Jack's mother.
(b) Jack's wife.
(c) Jack's fiance.
(d) Jack's sister.
3. How many children does Jack have?
4. How old is Jack's oldest child?
5. Where does Jack buy place mats at the beginning of the story?
(a) Pier One.
(b) Crate and Barrel.
(d) Pottery Barn.
6. What company does Julia work for?
(a) Franco Electric.
(b) Xymos Technology.
(c) Zalman Industries.
(d) Benden Bridge and Burns.
7. What company did Jack once work for?
(a) Bright Sun Electronics.
(c) Horizon Media.
(d) New Tech.
8. How old is Jack?
9. How old is Julia?
10. What is on the tape that Julia plays for Jake?
(a) A confession.
(b) A robbery.
(c) A movie.
(d) A demonstration.
11. What does Jake notice about the tape that disturbs him?
(a) He notices that the tape was filmed the day before.
(b) He realizes that the Julia is using stolen technology.
(c) He notices that the video has odd sound quality.
(d) He recognizes a convict in the tape.
This section contains 3,773 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)