|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. When Pretty-shield and her mother were looking for the colt that had lagged behind, what wouldn't Pretty-shield's mother let the colt do?
2. Linderman tells Pretty-shield to stop at the Trader's store on her way home, and gives her what?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 15, Linderman visits the Trader's store for what?
4. What was the name of the Crow wolf that Pretty-shield recognized high on a hill?
5. Pretty-shield told Linderman, in Chapter 2, that she had never lost her love for what?
Short Essay Questions
This section contains 968 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)