|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 15, Linderman visits the Trader's store for what?
(a) Silver money.
(b) Candy sticks for the kids.
(c) Chewing tobacco.
(d) A pair of reading glasses.
2. Who did Pretty-shield claim she robbed, along with another girl?
(a) The Crow chief.
(b) A visiting trapper.
(c) A general.
(d) A dead Lakota.
3. What did Pretty-shield do when her father's buckskin horse "took over"?
(a) She jumped off.
(b) She whipped him.
(c) She laughed.
(d) She screamed.
4. What did Pretty-shield's mother use to wipe away their tracks to keep the Lakota from finding them?
(a) A horse hair brush.
(b) A wolf's skin.
(c) A bear's fur coat.
(d) Porcupine quills.
5. Pretty-shield's father belonged to The-war-clubs. What was The-war-clubs?
(a) A family gathering held every year.
(b) A congregation of chiefs.
(c) A gaming club.
(d) A secret society.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Linderman was walking back toward the school building in the beginning of Chapter 12, how many chickadees did he see?
2. What tribe did Good-trader come from?
3. Why did Pretty-shield cover piles of meat with buffalo robes and trample on them?
4. What killed Pretty-shield's father?
5. Pretty-shield claimed that her father was nice to everyone but who?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)