|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story of Red-woman, the boy, and the coyote, how many arrows did the boy hand to the woman when she asked to see his arrows?
2. How old was Pretty-shield when Linderman interviewed her for the book?
3. What did Pretty-shield claim brought the best change of all for the Crows?
(a) The rifle.
(b) The horse.
(c) The beaver pelt.
(d) The bow and arrow.
4. What was the name of the old Negro errand runner?
(a) Old Winter.
(b) Old Buffalo.
(c) Old Bear.
(d) Old Smoky.
5. Pretty-shield claimed in Chapter 8 that a grizzly bear once bit off a woman's what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color were the arrow-points that Pretty-shield found in a large pile?
2. What would a Crow man do when he first wanted a woman?
3. What was the name of the man that took Good-trader for a wife?
4. What month is described as the "moon when the sage-hens dance"?
5. What did Pretty-shield do when her father's buckskin horse "took over"?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)