|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the man that took Good-trader for a wife?
2. How many young women were sliding down the hill when Pretty-shield thought she saw a wolf from their tribe warn them of oncoming enemies?
3. Where was meat usually roasted, according to Pretty-shield?
(a) Over the fire in the chief's lodge.
(b) On sticks over the fire.
(c) In holes in the ground.
(d) In the sun on rocks.
4. How many bears did the men tie to the tree to keep Pretty-shield and the other girls in the trees?
5. Where did the Crow brave drive his knife into the bear that he killed?
(a) In the bear's throat.
(b) In the bear's leg.
(c) In the bear's heart.
(d) In the bear's head.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pretty-shield's mother ran after the horse in the beginning of Chapter 3, how many men did she see?
2. What tribe did Good-trader come from?
3. Along what river was the Big Tree located?
4. How many times did the mother bear slap her boy cub?
5. How many feathers did the coyote tell the boy to steal from Red-woman?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)