|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Unlike other kids her age, Liane found the ______ of college to be challenging; there were not enough rules for her.
2. In ballet class, Liane had difficulty learning to "move like a ______" and would hit other children who brushed into her.
3. One of Liane's favorite places to be was up in a ______ tree where she could watch people and not have to interact with them.
4. Liane found her situation at _____ to be equally difficult as it was at school. Her friends were all headed for new goals.
5. One day after arriving to class Liane was ______ by a man wearing a flannel shirt. He was interrupted by one of the students.
(c) Spit on.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane described a preoccupation with round numbers and she used to calm herself by doing certain activities in ______.
2. Liane wasn't bothered by the fact that she was different in high school. Students were easy to categorize socially since they ran in ______.
3. After completing her first ______ years of college, Liane went to a counselor who gave her very good advice about getting out and managing her life without apology.
4. One of Liane's fears is that her children will watch her and grow up being a _______ because she is one.
5. According to the book, the person at the flea market who has memorized the _______ and birth dates of everyone there may have AS.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the items that Liane describes having a taste for that eventually culminated in trips to the hospital?
2. What does Liane describe as being her major social hurdle once she was at the university?
3. When Liane left college she moved and got a job as an instructor for the university. What did she like about the job?
4. What were some of the challenges that Liane encountered in the ballet class that her mother enrolled her in?
5. After the attack by the ex-convict, what did Liane realize about her ability to discern people's intentions and human behavior?
6. Liane stated that the architecture building was her second favorite place to stop on campus. What was it about the building that fascinated her?
7. What were some of the ways that floating in water provided comfort to Liane when she was stressed or overwhelmed?
8. What was one of Liane's biggest social challenges while she was still in high school?
9. What were some of the things that Liane liked about the ditto sheets that she would rummage through the trash to find?
10. What are some of the AS behaviors that Liane feels interfered with her ability to make it through her classes?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)