|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane engaged in _____ and television speaking, during which she would speak into a microphone and read from the news.
2. One of Liane's fears is that her children will watch her and grow up being a _______ because she is one.
3. Liane moved to Houston for the sake of her _______ with no plan of what she was going to do or what she would need to function.
(a) Future husband.
(c) Future partner.
4. After completing her first ______ years of college, Liane went to a counselor who gave her very good advice about getting out and managing her life without apology.
5. While Liane was in high school she enjoyed ______ different activities, some of which she was better at than others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Unlike her friends, Liane had a great deal of interest in romantic comedies and the ______.
2. The book describes the term "society" as being _______; in other words, it covers a very large area and is difficult to precisely categorize.
3. Liane believed that her real problem with making friends in college was that she didn't understand _______.
4. Autism is understood as a _______ disease, because it most often arises during childhood.
5. Liane hated to wear _____ or satiny things, and she sometimes stripped in public because it was so unbearable.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Liane describe as being one of her major challenges for interacting with her peers?
2. Liane stated that the architecture building was her second favorite place to stop on campus. What was it about the building that fascinated her?
3. What were some of the ways that floating in water provided comfort to Liane when she was stressed or overwhelmed?
4. Liane's grades in high school paved the way for a college education, and she thought that only a large university would fit her academic goals. What was her experience upon arriving?
5. What advice did Liane receive from a therapist after she had completed six years of school?
6. When Liane left college she moved and got a job as an instructor for the university. What did she like about the job?
7. What was one of Liane's biggest social challenges while she was still in high school?
8. What was Liane able to determine about her peers and herself through studying their behaviors, dressing style, and beauty techniques?
9. After the attack by the ex-convict, what did Liane realize about her ability to discern people's intentions and human behavior?
10. What does it mean that Asperger's Syndrome is on the spectrum of Autistic Disorders?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)