1. Asperger's syndrome is a mild form of the condition known as _______. Individuals with this disorder, have various prognoses, but contribute greatly to society.
2. Individuals living with Asperger's syndrome may have all of the following issues except_______.
3. Autism is understood as a _______ disease, because it most often arises during childhood.
4. All of the following researchers were involved in bringing Asperger's syndrome to the attention of the international community except______.
5. Asperger's syndrome was first discussed by Hans Asperger in ______.
6. According to the book, each symptom of Asperger's syndrome is uniquely manifested and some individuals never receive _______.
7. Some individuals with Asperger's syndrome are thought to be ________ or have odd habits or mannerisms.
This section contains 5,033 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)