|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix V, Coping Strategies for Sensory Perception Problems, Appendix VI, Thoughts for the Non-AS Support People, Appendix VII, Support Groups and Other Helpful Resources.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane stated that one of her biggest job issues was in dealing with all the people and relationships which caused her a great deal of ______.
2. Liane states that others, even her friends, don't often notice her fitting in trick, but her daughter, _______, will often spot it.
(a) Another woman.
(b) Another Aspergillis.
(c) Another Aspie.
(d) Another Asp.
3. Liane found her situation at _____ to be equally difficult as it was at school. Her friends were all headed for new goals.
4. Liane realized that her daughter needed the kind of support Liane's ______ had given her, but was unable to provide it.
5. Liane reports that most of the time Tom is able to ______ the conversation which helps her decode what he is saying.
(a) Change the topic of.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sometimes Liane's daughter uses a _______ to release nervous energy that has built up.
2. Liane moved to Houston for the sake of her _______ with no plan of what she was going to do or what she would need to function.
3. Liane described a preoccupation with round numbers and she used to calm herself by doing certain activities in ______.
4. Liane was invited to go _______ by some girls from school but later found out that they only needed her for a ride.
5. Liane lists several strategies for college students with AS to help establish relationships with teachers including all of the following except _____.
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)