|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix V, Coping Strategies for Sensory Perception Problems, Appendix VI, Thoughts for the Non-AS Support People, Appendix VII, Support Groups and Other Helpful Resources.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane was invited to go _______ by some girls from school but later found out that they only needed her for a ride.
(b) To a party.
(c) To a restaurant.
(d) To the movies.
2. Liane had trouble dealing with ______ situations, and she did not know how to react.
3. Liane states that her two best friends are _______ and Margo.
4. In order to bypass the difficulties of traffic and too much sensory input, Liane arrived at the University of Houston _____.
(a) Right before classes.
(b) Early in the morning.
(c) Late in the evening.
(d) After lunch.
5. The youngest daughter started showing signs of ______ difficulties although at first nobody believed Liane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sometimes Liane's daughter uses a _______ to release nervous energy that has built up.
2. One of Liane's friends encouraged her to try out for his fraternity's Little ______ program.
3. A young man invited her to go to a party but due to other responsibilities left her alone all night. She was unable to ______ like the other girls.
4. One of Liane's favorite places to be was up in a ______ tree where she could watch people and not have to interact with them.
5. Because of the fact that motion was difficult for Liane she was unable to ______ her babies.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)