|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix V, Coping Strategies for Sensory Perception Problems, Appendix VI, Thoughts for the Non-AS Support People, Appendix VII, Support Groups and Other Helpful Resources.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane states that there are a few people that through letting her be herself have given her _______ to experiment and develop her skills.
2. Liane reports that most of the time Tom is able to ______ the conversation which helps her decode what he is saying.
(c) Change the topic of.
3. Liane's husband's name is _______. Like Liane, he also enjoys the feel and experience of university campuses.
4. Liane states that one of the kindest things her husband said to her was, "You are so _____".
5. Autism is understood as a _______ disease, because it most often arises during childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane was able to rely on the comfort and advice of her friend ______ , who listened to all of her worries about her daughter.
2. According to the book, those with AS may be those that _______ when they are out in public.
3. Liane lists some of the impairments that made it difficult for her to be in college and fit in with others including all of the following except _______.
4. Liane was able to deal effectively with things like doctor's appointments but had difficulty with planning things like the ______ party.
5. Liane lists several strategies for college students with AS to improve social skills including all of the following except _____.
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)