|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix I, Explaining Who You Are to Those Who Care, Appendix II, Survival Skills for AS College Students.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sometimes Liane's daughter uses a _______ to release nervous energy that has built up.
(b) Flexible ball.
(d) Jump rope.
2. One of the main interests Liane had was in ______ because of the fact that there were precise rules.
3. Liane's friend suggested that Liane's daughter might be dealing with ________.
(a) Sensory Integration Disorder.
(c) Asperger's syndrome.
4. According to the book, the person at the flea market who has memorized the _______ and birth dates of everyone there may have AS.
(a) Hat size.
(b) Belt size.
(d) Shoe size.
5. In ballet class, Liane had difficulty learning to "move like a ______" and would hit other children who brushed into her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to bypass the difficulties of traffic and too much sensory input, Liane arrived at the University of Houston _____.
2. One time Liane hurried to get her daughters from school without realizing that she had left in the middle of an appointment with the ______.
3. With her friend's help, Liane was able to find the _______ University Child Development Unit.
4. The benefits of choosing to share with others about AS include all of the following except ______.
5. Autism is understood as a _______ disease, because it most often arises during childhood.
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)