|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Settling In, But Never Down.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane states that she could often hear the _____ words of a sentence or conversation.
2. After completing her first ______ years of college, Liane went to a counselor who gave her very good advice about getting out and managing her life without apology.
3. Liane followed ______ to the letter, and words often meant more to her than actions.
4. Large crowds of students would overwhelm Liane and she would follow them until she found a ______ to help guide her around the campus and to her class.
(c) Fellow student.
5. Liane discovers that she and her daughter both have big ______ and benefit from lots of encouragement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane describes _______ as a situation in which she is unable to let go of a particular train of thought.
2. According to the book, helping those with AS requires all of the following elements except _______.
3. Liane felt that she could be herself when her protector was around, and she did not feel the need to be _____ like she did with others.
4. Liane refers to those who can accept and support those with AS as barometers and _______ that help AS people find who they are.
5. The author, Liane Willey, had a psychiatric evaluation and IQ test when she was _______ years old, and the testing indicated she was smart and spoiled.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)