|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Settling In, But Never Down.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the birth process, Liane's husband Tom, _______ in the delivery room.
(a) Yells at the ultrasound technician.
(b) Lights a cigar.
(c) Passes out.
2. Liane realizes that she tends to think very concretely and needs answers to be ______ or wrong.
3. Part of Liane's language ability had to do with finding _____ of words that would add to the speech she delivered.
4. Liane has learned to ______ people who challenge the reality of the AS experience as a means of protecting herself.
(a) Separate herself from.
(c) Yell at.
(d) Beat up.
5. Liane moved from her college town to Houston, Texas shortly after completing her ________ degree.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author, Liane Willey, had a psychiatric evaluation and IQ test when she was _______ years old, and the testing indicated she was smart and spoiled.
2. By her mid-twenties, Liane experienced herself as being somewhere between a smart college student and a lady who talks to _______.
3. Liane describes _______ as a situation in which she is unable to let go of a particular train of thought.
4. Liane describes some of her most tenacious AS traits as " ______ in the breeze," liable to pop up at an inopportune moment.
5. Liane discovered that she enjoyed working with ______ and enrolled in a ceramics class.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)