|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Settling In, But Never Down.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liane created several ______ rituals that she performed in order to appear interested in a conversation.
2. Liane's visual perception difficulties affect her in all of the following ways except ______.
(a) Judging distance.
(b) Picking up an object from a background.
(c) Discerning various colors.
(d) Seeing discrete differences among similar objects.
3. Liane wasn't bothered by the fact that she was different in high school. Students were easy to categorize socially since they ran in ______.
4. Individuals living with Asperger's syndrome may have all of the following issues except_______.
(a) Communicative challenges.
(c) Narrow interests.
(d) Imaginative limitations.
5. Liane's grades began to fall while she was in college due to _______.
(a) Studying the wrong material.
(b) Missing class.
(c) Not getting enough sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liane stated that one of her biggest job issues was in dealing with all the people and relationships which caused her a great deal of ______.
2. Liane stated that she liked the speech competitions because they allowed her to try the full scope of human _____.
3. The author makes the comment that trying to "meld" people into society turns people into _______ , and denies their individuality.
4. When she arrived in Houston, Liane was offered the first job for which she applied, as a(n) ________.
5. Liane realizes that she tends to think very concretely and needs answers to be ______ or wrong.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)